Waiting for Novaac or someone else..

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

Waiting for Novaac or someone else.. Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Novaac or someone else..   Waiting for Novaac or someone else.. Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 4:14 pm

The moon slowly raised over the plain field where the white female hadn't been crossing her paws on for a very long time. The moons light had been starting to make the shadows dance over the misty and lightly wet grass along with chilly winds sweeping it around side to side in a soothing, beautiful rythm. The field indeed played a scene of magic at the moment, made by nature..

Zaeli, the white wolf was slowly walking with her neck stretched up proudly and ears perked up - While her honey eyes gazed out over the field. The moon, slowly got its light hitting directly over the wolfs intensive white fur - Making her title well rewarded. The wolfs title was rewarded by the beautiful sight she was seen in. Mysterious and ghostly, beautiful and deadly as in a fantasy created by the mind. A beauty called a ghost wolf by its strenght, agillity and speed, also mysterious ways of howling in the night. None had catched her, and hopefully never would.

Zaeli had been here before, of course.. But those times she had been lonely and her sore lonely heart hadn't had the curage to face the beautiful mating spot for a year. But this year that soon was over, would have been lightly foreward. She had met a wolf she liked and hoped to appear after her - Novaac, which had been stumbling upon her in her cave not too long ago. She didn't know where he was, neither what he did or was thinking. I wish I knew where he was.. She though with a sigh and gazed out over the bright moon shining over her.

The time passed as she trotted, and walked over the feilds - And soon the lunar flowers bloomed out, stretching its graceful and beautiful form and pale colour to the moon. Fireflies came along, spreading the pollen of the flowers around when they finally was blooming. Zaeli trotted over to her favoruite spot, over the hill of the fields and stared out over the landscape and lied down beside a knotty, twisted tree with only a several leaves. She had been guessing it was an peach tree after spotting the peach-looking fruits on the weak branches after the pink flowers had been out.

She slowly raised her head up, stretching her neck as she let our a long howl out to the moon, singing of her ancestors own song running throught her. That longing, sad feeling that made her want to sing out to the moon loud and clear. Let people, or only her own ears hear the song with the hidden and soothing words. She lowered her head before taking a new breathe and howled out - And shivered by its beauitful tone. Loving the feeling that tingled in her chest and up her throat, out her mouth while closing her eyes to enjoy it till her breathe was out.

A rasstle was heard in the bushes of the long swaying grass of the wind behind her - Which instantly made her react and jumped up, calm staring out to spot the person, animal nor creature luring in the hidden grass. Her eye catched a white spot in the grass and slowly bared her teeth, ragging her fur up. It was her territory, she wasn't going to let anyone there when it was not mating season! It was unacceptable! She let out a demanding, but calm bark of "Show yourself!" awaited an respond.

Cearus swore lowly as he had accidently stepped on a small branch and made it snap, and clumsy get against the grass - Which made the female he had spotted in the Forest of Mist had noticed his appearance, atleast he guessed so. He bared his teeth, ready to attack - But a tingling feeling at his chest, just hiden behind his ribcage told him not to. He slipped out of the bush and stared directly upon the female he found beautiful with his cold, icy eyes - And saw her shiver by the stare. "There, I've shown myself. Why are you in the mating field alone at this late time?" he asked sharp, harsh and demanding, cold and mercyless.

Zaeli snorted at the male wolfs comment. He was bigger then her and she instantly saw him as a threat. He asked her with no respect and she kept her teeth bared. "It is -my- territory, so I do not have any reason. You on the other paw, don't have my persmission to set a paw on this ground!" Zaelis responde got. But keeping her calm voice and sense as she stared at the wolf that slowly came closer. She didn't back or move to show any fear.

Cearus chuckled softly as a wolfish, wicked grin lured upon his muzzle as he walked closer to the female. With a light growl he tried to pin her to the ground and bite her neckskin to hold her in place - Nothing harmful, just he found it amusing to play with a victim. "Now now, sweety. Do not be that way. It is a field for mating. True, the mating ain't at this time of the year. But still, I enjoy the sacred place with the Lunars." He grinned as he held Zaeli steady to the grass which made a light whistling by the air.

Zaeli lied pushed at the ground silently, growling for herself as she waited longing after Novaac and soon understood he was not coming to search for her. By the though her ears dropped, she lost her face and sadness overcame her as she though of her song to the moon. Lying still under the males paws in light dislike of being rippen to shreds.. Cearus leaned down and bit her ear rather rough so her red liquid slowly ran down her white furred ear and murmed "I think we will get along very well.."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1