A lonely night...

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A lonely night...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A lonely night... Empty
PostSubject: A lonely night...   A lonely night... Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 5:02 pm

A lonely night... Icon_sad as the young shewolf walked through the silent, frozen night and began to wonder. i wonder if i will find a place to stay... or will i even be able to wake up tomorrow? i cant tell anymore... i have long since given up hope...
as she walked up the long, cold, silent path she stopped and looked in frount of her.
the moon was an enchanting round glow abouve the danceing see beneath the cliff and the cliff path on wich, Twilight, walked.
the moon was so close. she just wanted to jump up and lay her sore body on the soft, glowing moon and cover herself in the blanket of stars that lay abouve. when she reached the top of the cliff, she had to drag herself over to the cliff edge only to collaps only just when she got there. as Twilight looked up to the night sky she could have sworn that she had heard the moon, the sky, the stars, the land, the wind and the sea saying ''dont worry, we will look over you and keep you safe...'' she sighed and a silver tear ran down from her eye as the coldness and the wind was making her eyes warter.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

A lonely night... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely night...   A lonely night... Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2010, 5:46 am

(umm...can I join in?)

Zeta saw the young wolf collapse as she walked in the night and was worried immidiatly. She ran to the wolf to see if she was ok. She nudged her shoulder and whined. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down

A lonely night...
Page 1 of 1