HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3

Go down 

did you think this went ok?
yes
HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Vote_lcap100%HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
no
HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Vote_lcap0%HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage

HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Empty
PostSubject: HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3   HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 5:30 pm

Name: Twilight wolf the forgotten (just call me Twilight or Twi)

when i am in wolf form: (still counting years as if i am a human though sorry) i look and act about 18-20 but be carful with me ok because im a 'little' bit younger
Likes: playing, playfighting, being happy, (on very rare ocasions when this happens) being in love, reading, singing, anime, manga, swimming, NATURE! , ect...
Dislikes: bullying, abuse, friends being hurt, home work most of the time, Nicky - someone i know irl - and i am not being crule! she hates me! , people that only care about theirselves, people that are disloyal and/or take the guys/girls their best friend has a crush on because that is just not nice, ect...
Favorite Animal: i love all animals!
Favorite Color: i love all colours but maybe blues and dark and natural colours more...
Image(s): see

http://my-two-lives.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-the-wolf-2-147508766

and enjoy please! X3
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3   HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3 Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 4:57 pm

Hey Twi! Cool pic! I'm on deviant art too. I'll drop you a llama lol.
Back to top Go down

HELLO PEOPLES!!! =-3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: