Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Angel's Pack (Plez RP)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2010, 5:15 pm

She thought just what Mystery said. She broke down crying. "No... I understand." Just by a leap her vampire powers made her speed off. Paradise looked at Zeta she jumped up Her angel powers created a beautiful light that made a zig-zag so she can catch up with her mother. Zeta was left alone.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:15 pm

Zeta stood there, alone. She just stared at the path they had taken and the tears fell. I just said no. Didn't she understand? She herself ran, but in the opposite direction. Once again, Zeta had no pack and no friends and no family. Zeta was alone.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:27 pm

Angel understood Zeta she just wish she had said it in the same way as Mystery did with Paradise following behind her she thought. Paradise went in front of her and stood there Angel had to come to a hault she asked Paradise "What's wrong."
"We have to go back" Paradise answered. "We can't leave her there." Angel turned back at the oppisite direction they were going. "But I don't think I can't" Paradise intrupted. "Mum it don't matter how she said no it's matters the best she cared about us." Angel had a vision looking back when she fist met the pup then again she had a vision with the pup coming back saying she missed them she snapped out of it. "O..OK" She turned around. "COME ON!" Paradise said turning aroun running Angel followed behind.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:39 pm

Zeta was tiered. Her lungs burned. She had been running for a while. She didn't care. She just wanted to have her chance to run away for once. Everyone had seemingly left her but this time, she was leaving them. She could survive. She was a very skilled hunter and fighter and she...she fell. She lay there taking in all the air she could. She decided to stay at the lagoon. She curled up beside a rock. She could live alone. A mate would have been nice but she could deal with this "alone" thing.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2010, 2:42 pm

Paradise got to the lagoon "Zeta!" She yelled "Zeta!!!" She yelled again "Zeta?"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:01 pm

Zeta jumped up. She thought she'd heard Paradise. She sniffed the air. It was her! "Paradise!" She ran towards the smell then stopped when she came in sight. Angel was with her. Is she mad at me? The young wolf tucked her tail and ducked her head as she slowly walked to them. Finally she was only about a step away, she spoke. "A-Are you mad at me?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:05 pm

"No Zeta I was just dipressed because I miss Mystery. But your like another pup of my own."[i] Angel said with a smile [i]"And your like my sister" Paradise said panting.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:15 pm

Zeta's head was up and her tail wagged in hope. She smiled. "So we're a pack?"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:16 pm

"Yes." Paradise said
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:20 pm

Zeta spun in circles, her tail going every way possible. "YAY!!! I'm soooo happy! I missed you so much! I got tiered and lonely and sad and I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:26 pm

"I promise I'll never leave you again and instead of calling me angel Please call me mom" Paradise looked back at Angel and smiled "We are gonna be sisters YAY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:31 pm

Tears flooded Zeta's eyes. "Mom? I have a mom! I can't believe I have a mom! And a sister! Thank you Ang---Mom."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:35 pm

"Your welcome sweetie" She ran over to her and nuzzled her new pup "Come on were gonna go look for a new area to claim." She started walking off Paradise followed stopped then turned around "Come on sis."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 2:44 pm

Zeta trotted behind her new family. I have a family! I really have a family! I don't need to be alone. She trotted with a bit of spring in each step. She would never have to worry about being alone again.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2010, 3:21 pm

((The new place is in the marsh))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel's Pack (Plez RP)   Angel's Pack (Plez RP) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel's Pack (Plez RP)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3