Minx Needs a Mate

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Minx Needs a Mate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merryier6
` pup

Merryier6

Minx Needs a Mate Empty
PostSubject: Minx Needs a Mate   Minx Needs a Mate Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2010, 5:46 pm

Minx's grey coat glistened in the moonlight, as she silently padded to the edge of a moonlight feild. Glancing around she walked onto the open plain. Thee moon was high in the pitch black endless sky. Hoping to find a suitable mate had driven her here. Not knowing what she would find was the hard part, No, she thought, The hard part was coming at night. Ugh, it still gave her chills to think about the night, that she couldn't see anything. Pushing that out of her mind, Minx continued to look about. Hoping just maybe, she would find a suitable mate.
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

Male Location : United states

Minx Needs a Mate Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minx Needs a Mate   Minx Needs a Mate Icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2011, 12:49 pm

Blackwolf walks up to Minx,hoping not to frighten her."Hello,Minx.I know your name cause I have seen you at Freezing Forest,but you may not know me.I also heard you howling there,yet I don't know if you are still a loner or not.I have been looking everywhere for you,so I could meet you.I can sense that you don't have a mate.And I have been meaning to ask you that,well,I would like to be your mate,you will know your answer to the question once we get to meet each other and so you know what I am like,but I do not need to know what you are like,I knew a little about what you were like when I saw you at Freezing Forest,with the other wolves."Blackwolf says.Blackwolf then lay down,tired from looking for Minx everywhere ever since he heard her howl."So,will you be my mate?"Blackwolf says,hoping the answer is yes.
Back to top Go down

Minx Needs a Mate
Page 1 of 1