Ria's exploration

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Ria's exploration

Go down 
+2
Kouga
Ria
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Female Age : 27

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 2:56 pm

Ria ran around the waterfall, jumping on rocks and into the water cooling off from the harsh heat. She pulled herself out of the water and shook off, as she layed down on the grass drying out. Her fur glissened in the sun, as dropps of water dripped off her tail while it waved around in bliss. She stretched out and pawed at the ground, her ears flicking around as she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:12 pm

Sitka ran through the forest looking around and jumping off all the cliffs and huge rock, this is what he liked to do in his free time. He then arrived at a waterfall and saw another wolf there, a beautiful female. He was curious so he walked over slowly so he would not appear threatening.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 3:24 pm

Angel was here also jumping from rock to rock trying to remember the olf times she shoke her white pelt softly and smiled giving out a howl seeing if there was any sorta pack here she was beautiful and bold.....and A male? Angel was surprised he was cute but he noticed another wolf she slowly walked down from the rocks.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:01 pm

Ria smelled another wolf around, she lifted her head and looked at the male curiously. She sat up her tail curving around her paws, looking at him she thought he might be a wolf that owned this teritory. She bowed her head down in respect just in case and smiled, hearing a howl from another wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:10 pm

As he gets closer he see's that the female is bowing to him, and he gets a chuckle out of that "You don't have to do that, I don't own this land."
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:21 pm

Ria nodded, "Alright," she said looking down a bit embarissed. Her fur was still silky from the water, and had a nice shiny look to it that glissened as she turned to look at the water.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:28 pm

Sitka smiled as he looked at her, the way the water made her fur shine was incredable. He slowly walked over and sat down next to her "So how come you are out here all alone?"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:44 pm

"I recently came here, so I dont really know anyone," she said softly, looking at him she wondered why he was being very kind.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 7:48 pm

"Same with me, I only came here because I heard another wolf in the area. I guess that was you"
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:37 pm

"Uh, yeah I guess it was," Ria said and smiled, "this areas pretty nice," she said softly and llayed down putting her paw in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2010, 11:51 pm

"Hi" She says qucikly.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:04 am

Ria looked up, "Hello," she said sorta shyly.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:28 am

"Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 12:32 am

"Ria," She said and looked at her, "And may I ask who you are," she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 7:53 am

I'm Angel, Ria" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:09 am

"Nice meeting you," Ria said and layed back down putting her paws in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:33 am

"Why are you doing that?" I ask her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:48 am

Ria splashed a bit of water onto Angels paws, "See, nice and cold still," she said and went all the way into the water.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:57 am

Angel followed her in
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:02 am

Ria swam around and went to the rocks, pulling herself up her coat was shiny and glossy again. She licked her paws clean and layed down on the warm rocks, watching angel.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:04 am

Angel laughs and splashes Ria "Gottcha."
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:17 am

Ria shook the water and grinned jumping next to Angel and giving her a big splash, "And I got you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 11:06 am

Angel laughs and swims away from Ria.
Back to top Go down
Ria
` dispersal

Ria

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 1:26 pm

Ria smiled and swam over to the rocks to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 10:21 pm

Angel did same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ria's exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ria's exploration   Ria's exploration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ria's exploration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: