Zeta's search

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Zeta's search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gone
` pup

Gone

Female Age : 28

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 3:41 pm

The young white wolf had been alone for as long as she could remember. She was growing tiered of it. She had a pack but it was just her and her mother and sister. She had seen a female and her mate once and they seemed so happy. So she wandered off in hopes of finding a mate for herself as well. She wondered if there were any other wolves around at all that even shared her same feelings. She gave it one last try and howled as loud as she could. She waited...and waited...and sat...and waited. No answer. She still wouldn't give up. She didn't want it to be just her and her sister and mom forever.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:21 pm

Pride~
I`ve been on the search for Zeta for days now I couldn`t find her, it was hard I sniffed the air before hearing a howl in the distance, I howled back as if to say, 'I`m here where are you?' I started following where the howl came from
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:24 pm

Zeta~
Hearing the howl, I get my hopes up. I howl in response. "I am here! Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:32 pm

Pride~
He got closer and the closer he got the more the 4 year old wolf can see this was Zeta "Zeta!" He yelled.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:38 pm

She was very happy as she had seen this wolf before. This was the new one that had been new to the Beyond Pack. "Pride? You heard me? Wow I must be loud." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:42 pm

"Mmm-Hmm" I swiftly moved around you, "Your mum sent me."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:47 pm

She followed him with her eyes. He was beautiful and graceful even as he circled her. "She sent you? For...?" She did want to know why he was specifically sent by her mother.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:53 pm

"You....She misses you dearly." Then right away he came to subject that Angel picked him for "Zeta, Angel also sent me to ask you to be my mate so, Do you?" He asks and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 9:56 pm

At that, she became almost as happy as she did when her mom asked if she could adopt her! She spun in a circle. "Yes of course!"
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:02 pm

Pride~
"Your mom just wants you happy Zeta and I want you happy too." He said and nuzzled her.

((Can u like post a reply when I make a human topic?))
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:06 pm

*yea sure where is it and do I need my human form approved too?*

She nuzzled him back. "I know. She loves me. That's why she's put up with me and sent someone as great as you for me."
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

Pride~
"Yeah Babe, You got that right." He lifted up his head and gave a long howl.

((Mami, and yes i think u need it approved))
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 8:17 pm

she smiled and joined his howl. The two of them together sounded like music.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 7:32 am

Pride soon got done with his howl
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2010, 7:35 pm

Zeta stopped. She smiled at her handsome mate. "So do we go back now or did you want to stay?" she didn't care. She was just happy to be with someone who cared for her just like it was with her sister and mother.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 4:48 pm

Pride looks at her as he stoped "I don`t care."
Back to top Go down
Gone
` pup

Gone

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 7:40 pm

((I'm not allowed to be on here anymore. If you want to know why, I posted in "Away" so bye. And anyone can take my character. They wouldn't let me put her in Adoptions.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeta's search Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeta's search   Zeta's search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeta's search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fourth Year (2011)-
Jump to: