Somber willows

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Somber willows

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ouranhs123
` pup

ouranhs123

Female Age : 27

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2010, 6:28 pm

Accalia wandered about the heavily misted forrest, looking and listening for fellow wolves. " Oh jeeze....I can barely see a tree ten feet away." She sighed, sitiing down to rest. She looked up to the night sky, the full moon giving off a dim light.
Back to top Go down

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2011, 7:57 pm

i walk threw the fog my fur making me look like a shadow i could smell the wolf close i wanted to see who it was so i followed the smell and saw her she looked like she couldn't see so i spoke in a soft voice "hi i'm mist"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:21 am

Blair navigated through the misty forest with ease. She sensed other wolves a small distance away and walked over. Still hidden in the mist, she said, "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:39 am

[Kirozanagi]

The night was a black void- the only light coming from the milky white moon.

I felt strong. I felt safe- secure. The darkness hid me, and the fog made it so my dark sihlouette was virtually nonexistant. I heard the words of wolves and smelt their scents. I narrowed my eyes, getting a somewhat better view of my immediate area, and looked around through the mildly thick fog. A set of voices speaking greetings caught my attention. I stood behind a tree hiding, and keeping a eye on the wolves near me.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:45 am

Blair heard someone behind her and whipped around. She saw a shadow by a tree and snarled. "Reveal yourself," she growled out.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:09 am

[Kirozanagi]

I stepped out from behind the tree, though the night and fog still kep my hidden in their secure grip. The only clearly visable aspect of mine, was my silver eyes that reflected the moonlight. I looked at the female that had spoken. I neither felt or displayed any emotion I simply stood and watched.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:10 am

Blair steps closer to the other wolf, tensed and alert of any move he makes. "What are you here for?" she asks quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:28 am

[Kirozanagi]

What was I here for? What was anyone here for....?

I simply tilted my head to the side, then answered in my quiet voice. "Why are you here? I- as a loner- have been wandering around aimlessly. How would you put it... going where the wind guides me?" I sat down and lifted a paw to my face, to carefully groom it. I kept an eye on this female though, I couldn't afford to go and trust every wolf I came stumbling apon. i could see her tensing and every step she made closer made my instinces scream to run- run away and hide.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:31 am

Blair stopped where she was and sat down, but kept her guard up. "I'm doing the same, i guess you could say. I have nowhere to go and nobody to go to, so I'm walking without a destination."
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:46 am

[Kirozanagi]

Searching for a nameless place, to find faceless friends- the path of a loner.

I sat there in silence for a moment after hearing her words. Then a thought crossed my mind. "If you think about it, we loners are the alphas of our own packs that consist of only our individual selves." I tried to fight down my "Fight or Flight" reflexes and placed the paw I'd been grooming back into the snow next to my other front paw.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 2:53 am

Blair nods in agreement. "So you have to depend on yourself only to make the pack strong. Because the strength of the wolf is the strength of the pack and the strength of the pack is the strength of the wolf basically." she says, laying down so the tips of her paws are a foot from his.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:18 am

[Kirozanagi]

Ah, yes... Philosophy- from the eyes of a wolf.

I nodded. "Yes, precisely. Though there are strong points, there are also drawbacks. For instance, if the one wolf falls- its legacy vanishes as well. Also when in that solitary state the over all strength of its pack is weaker than a pack with multiple wolves. In contrast, You have no frear of traitors." I noticed the female laying down, And paid it no mind.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:22 am

Blair nods in agreement. "Couldn't have said it better myself," she says. Slowly, she stands and walks past him. "I'm going to get something to eat. Will we meet again? By the way, the name's Blair." She smirks, winking in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 3:42 am

[Kirozanagi]

"My name is Kirozanagi, you my also address me as Kiro. And I believe everyone meets again at some point in time. And speaking of time-" The wind gave a slight breeze that gently brushed across my fur. "It seems that the time has come for me to continue my travels. As I said before, I go where the wind goes and right now its heading... Noth West. I wish you the best of ways, but I fear this is farewell for now." I stood nodded towards Blair in a "parting of ways" manner, and turned my back to the wind. Then I began to walk towards where the wind wished onward to.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:10 pm

Blair smiles, nodding back to him. Her voice whispers, "I'm glad I met you Kiro" the wind carries her whisper to him, though she did not know. She walks west, following the scent of elk. Soon enough, she finds a herd of them. Little did she know, a bear was watching from the other side. Agilely, Blair sprints into the herd, pouncing onto the largest elk. Her weight brings it down and she digs her teeth into its neck. For a few minutes, it struggles, then its life fades away. Blair straightened up, then something knocked her to the side. She flew through the air, hitting her side on a tree and hearing a crack. She yelps.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:16 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I couldn't with-hold a smile as I heard Blair's words. My smile soon vanished as I heard a loud crack and a thud- it came from the direction Blair had gone. I could hear a pained yelp- Blair's voice.

I froze in my tracks and made an instantanious decision to go back and see what had happened. A branch whipped my shoulder as I ran quickly through the trees and fog. Before long I saw Blair lying at the base of a tree. A large bear stood over her and gave a loud roar. My ears flatened against my head as I ran and I began snarling as I jumped on the brute's back. My claws sunk into its fur and I bit down as hard as I could on its shoulder- the taste of its blood fueled my blind attack.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 11:12 pm

Blair blinks in shock when she sees Kiro jump onto the bear's back, biting into its shoulder. She tries to stand, but her legs won't hold her up. She is forced to stare as the battle between Kiro and the bear continues. As always, she hated to just sit back rather than be in the fight, helping.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 9:45 am

[Kirozanagi]

I felt something ripping across my back and I fought back a yelp. A massive paw crashed into my head and everything went black for a second or two, before I felt the ground as I slammed into it. I stood again and felt something wet dripping off my fur. Ignoring It I ran at the bear again, ducking and dodging between most of its attacks and I jumped up getting in a bite at its throat- so close, I had been just a little off- but the beast roared in pain and I felt Its Paw smack me to the ground again- this time pinning me. With a well placed bite, the brute let go and howled in pain. I jumped atop its back once more and this time sunk my teeth into the back of its neck.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 11:09 am

Blair's body shakes as she watches, horrified, the brutal fight laid before her. Finally, her legs allow her to stand shakily and she leans against the tree for support. She finds it very hard to breathe, her rib aching every time she took in air. Very carefully, she takes the weight off the tree and onto her own legs. Her legs almost give out and she curses under her breath as she catches herself. She looks over to see the bear falling down, Kiro still latched onto its neck. Blood pours down his back and she wrinkles her nose at the way it looked. It wasn't pretty, she could say that. Softly, she took another breath of oxygen, and coughed. Liquid came up her throat at the cough, causing her to cough more. Her rib felt like it was on fire and she looked at the grass she coughed onto. It had red on it. Not just red, but blood.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 6:05 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I bit down as hard as I could, no longer feeling anything- only tasting the blood in my mouth. This time though it was the taste of the bears blood mixed with my own. I didn't let go untill the bear stopped moving. I stood and padded, trembling, over to blair. She looked terrible. "Are- ugh, are you okay?" I was gasping for breath.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 7:37 pm

Blair looks up at his face, noticing his trembling figure. "I'll be *cough* fine. But you look like crap," she states bluntly. And it was true. She nudges his shoulder softly, and her muzzle comes away red due to the blood running down his shoulder. She whimpers softly, both at the blood on him and the blood threatening to come up her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 8:26 pm

[Kirozanagi]

[b]"Thats good... Im glad you're fine..."[b/]

My head suddenly felt really light and the pain finally caught up with me. With a pained gasp I collapsed to the ground, fighting off unconciousness. All was a failed attempt, and soon the world went dark.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 10:46 pm

Blair yelps as he falls, shocked. "K-Kiro!" she shouts, struggling over to his side. She collapses to her knees next to him and nudges his back.

"P-Please wake up Kiro. Come on," she urges. Turning around, she scratches moss off the tree and presses it against Kiro's injury.
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 12:30 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I gasped in pain and fought my way to conciousness. I'd learned years ago that if you fall asleep while badly injured- usually you dont wake up. I felt something sticky on my back and tried (and failed) to stand up. cloapsing back on the ground i lifter my head nad repositioned myself into a slightly more comfortable position. "Im- Im fine... It's just a scratch- I probally just need some rest..." I wouldn't le myself fall asleep though...
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 7:44 pm

Blair nods. "Alright," she agrees. Softly, she moves next to him, holding back a cough. Carefully, she swallows thickly and cringes at the taste of her own blood. She nuzzles the top of Kiro's head, licking his cheek. So quietly she could barely hear herself, she whispers "Please be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Somber willows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somber willows   Somber willows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somber willows
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: