A wolf's journey

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A wolf's journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:30 pm

As the sun set over the western hills, the shadowy figure of a black wolf could be seen walking across the landscape. Sitka was a fast wolf, but not as strong as most male wolves his age. He had a nack for climbing and could be seen doing that in his spare time. But there was hardly any joy in it, he had been alone for the past 2 years. He lost his pack when he was 3 and had been alone searching for a home ever since. It was good to do some things on his own, but the nights were hard when there was no one to share it with. As he walked forward he was caught off guard by a scent, it appears that he was on the edge of another wolf's territory. So he let up a long howl, to see if it was ok to pass thorugh.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:50 pm

Kihyah's audits twitch on top of his head and he leaves the cave briefly to listen to the message sent via howl, a lone wolf looking for passage through their lands. He sits down on his hinds to throw his crown back and let out a solid loud howl rising in its pitch slightly before slowly finding it's way back down to lower tones before dieing in his throat to signal that the wolf was free to pass through their lands. He sends out another shorter howl to indicate that the wolf was welcome to come visit them along his way...an under laying warning clearly indicated that any harmful intentions would be met with certain death for the lone wolf. Then he sat and waited to hear any other message, but sniffing the air heavily to monitor the brutes movements through their lands.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 7:54 pm

Sitka sat there and listened as anouther howl was offered up from within the territory, saying it was ok to pass through and even to come see them. Sitka was causious as he entered but he was glad that he would finnally see another wolf for the first time in years. He walked through the forest, the scent of the other pack getting stronger. He reached the clearing and saw a wolf stand in the mouth of a cave. Sitka approached him carefully, swishing his tail to show he was friendly and had no bad intentions. Yet at the same time he was ready to run if trouble came up.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:04 pm

Kihyah nods his large brute crown towards the male, he had heard and smelled him coming through the forest and had waited patiently for him to approach. He pads down to cut the male off, he was a brute and Kihyah was in charge of his mates safety so he wanted to keep the male first away from the den until he could size up the wolf's intentions. " Hello there...what brings you here?" he asks curious if the male was there just to visit or if he was just there to see the pack that owned the lands now unsure if the lone wolf could perhaps be a wolf from one of the surrounding packs, he was up on his pads however favoring his right fore as his left one was quite a bit swollen yet. However ready his stance was it was non threatening, just prepared in case the strange wolf was hostile.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:09 pm

Sitka saw as the pack leader came toward him, apparently trying to keep him away from the den. The other wolf came toward him and started to talk with him, "Hello also, I was just passing through but I wanted to see if there was a pack living here." Sitka was alone but he did not want the other wolf to know that, thought that it would be sign of weakness to show his emotions to such an unfamiliar wolf.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:38 pm

Kihyah's nose twitches and his tail flicks in annoyance as he catches the light scent of Angel on the lone wolf's pelt, he was obviously not as 'alone' as he had claimed in the howl. His muscles tense but again he doesn't get threatening quite yet, however he was on edge since the last time he had talked to that particular wolf she had threatened his life. " I smell another wolf on you...one who is no friend to this pack...I'm not as easy having you here but an answer to your question is yes, there is a wolf pack here now...I ask that you move along if that is your only business here." he says, still a bit uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:45 pm

"The wolf you smell on me is a wolf I choose not to talk about. She left one day and I have not seen her since. She betrayed me" It was clear that Sitka's anger was sinking through. "The other reason is that I am looking for a home, I have been alone for such a long time"
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:55 pm

Kihyah measure's the brute up for a moment before he'd respond again, shaking his dial softly " I am sorry to hear such a thing...understand that you will have to earn our trust more then any other wolf because you have come carrying the scent of our enemy. I'm sure you understand...please, use the river and remove the betrayal from yourself...let the cool rivers wash away that which has burdened and ailed you friend." he says padding closer to the wolf as he would follow him to the river still a little cautious of the wolf before him but wishing to help him if he was speaking the truth.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:02 pm

Sitka follows the wolf as he leads him to the river. Sitka then steps into the water and starts to wade into it untill he has to swim to keep himself afloat. He goes under the water several times in order that he might remove the sent of his betrayal. After a while he then climbs out of the river and starts to shake himself dry. He turns to the other wolf, "Do I still have that scent on me?" Sitka hopes not because he just wants to move on with his life and leave that female buried in the past.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:13 pm

Kihyah smiles softly and howls to call out the rest of the members of the pack to come meet him, his tassel starting to wag softly behind him as he was glad to have another wolf wishing to join their ranks. He would continue conversing with the brute as he knew the other two may be busy at the moment and unable to come right away to greet him. " You are free of her forever, let your burdens leave you for you are now amongst your true family. We shall never abandon or betray you, respect us and know your proper place for you will hold the lowest rank for now until you have shown that your heart truly lies within this pack...this family...I hope you understand why this must be for now, we do not shun you and will not pick on you...you are still a valued part of this family and just as important to us as any other member...as long as you show your loyalty to us." he explains to the male, " You are welcome to search for a mate while you are here...but keep your eyes off of mine or we will have problems." he explains with a bit of a gruff voice, again not threatening just as a warning to the brute.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:18 pm

Sitka was overjoyed at the fact that he now had a family, a true pack. He turned toward the alpha, "Thank you so much, I promise to be loyal to you and this pack. I will do whatever I can to help and contribute. I promise you that you will have no trouble from me. All I wanted was a family, and possibly a mate so I can start a family of my own." Sitka rolls over to show submission to Kihyah.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:27 pm

Kihyah smiles quite pleased with the display of submission from the brute male, it spoke well for him " I am pleased, I believe you will fill the role of Omega well friend." he says before padding over to the river to take a cool drink indicating that the wolf could rise now that the display had been taken as a sign of respect. He laps up some of the cold crisp waters, his eyes up and on his surroundings as he drank before he would raise his dial again and turn towards the wolf. " I'm Kihyah by the way...and what is it we should call you?"
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:33 pm

Sitka gets up and stands tall, feeling good that the sign of respect has been accepted. He wondered what the role of Omega would entail, but he figured that he would catch on sooner or later. He turns toward the wolf after he takes a drink, "You can call my Sitka"
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

Female Age : 27

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:39 pm

Mystery appears silently from the light shadows that sat behind Kihyah, the inky mistress flicking her tassle gently as she slinked fluidly to her mates flank. Her crown lowering just slightly as she neared Kih's frame, her jaw touching the base of his tassle before she took a few more steps forward to slide her chin up his hackles in greeting to him as she murred gently. Her jades watched the jet black brute that submited to her mate, gold strips intruding the jade that lied around her pupil as her nares twitched gently.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:50 pm

Sitka looks and see's a black female has taken a place by Kihyah's side, so he assumes that is Kihyah's mate. Assumeing they are trying to have an intimate moment. He turns his back and goes back toward the water. He lays there at the shore, just thinking about the day and how much it has brought him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:05 pm

Kihyah smiles and nuzzles softly against his mate as a murr rises in his chest, upon seeing Sitka turn and leave towards the river to give them privacy he beams warmly. The male would fit perfectly inside of the pack but he would have to learn what signs meant to leave the couple alone, as this was not one of them he gets down low to the ground shifting as he grinned wide to show his ivories. A playful game of tag on his mind as he inched silently closer towards Sitka's back.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:08 pm

Not seeing Kihyah approaching him he sits down by he river's edge and just gazes into the sky. He thought about his life up to this point, and how it would only get better for him now that he has a pack to call his own. He smiles as he just sits there enjoying the scilence, not knowing what is about to happen.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:13 pm

Mystery smiles lightly as she nuzzles her mate back, her orbs closing for a moment as she murred to him but they opened again when she felt him move away from her. Seeing him inching up behind Sitka she chuckled quietly, lowering her hinds to watch the two brutes as she was forced to sit this one out with her stomach still not on its best behavior.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:23 pm

Kihyah jumps the brute landing solidly on him but not enough to harm Sitka before bouncing off three feet out into the river and he swims hard as he chuckles yelling back " TAG!! YOU'RE IT!!" he says paddling across the strong current in the middle catching him to push him down river just a few feet before he gets past the strong parts to the outer lighter currents which couldn't pull him any further down stream as he made his way to the other shore.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:26 pm

Looking around to see who jumped on his back, he turns and sees Kihyah swimming across the river so Sitka goes in after him. He battles the current also but manages to get to the other side. He climbs out and starts to see where Kihyah went. He starts to sniff, and upon catching the scent he runs off to get him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:35 pm

Kihyah's affinity to scream like a little fae pup when he's chased didn't stop today, as Sitka drew closer to his rear end he squealed just like a young pup about to be caught by a parent as his hinds try to scoot even nearer to his form making him look even more ridiculous then he had just earlier with his high pitched squeal. He forgot that tag wasn't much his game either, being as large a brute as he was speed was not on his side when it came to running for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down
MysteryGirl
` omega

MysteryGirl

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:39 pm

Mystery chuckles as she watches the two males, rising to her peds only to have her stomach scream at her as it twisted in place. Taking in a bit of a deep breath as a reaction to the sudden discomfort she makes her way slowly foward to lower her frame near the truck of an old pine near the river, leaning against it lightly while she waited for her stomach to settle and watched the brutes once more.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:40 pm

Sitka ran even faster to catch up with Kihyah, it was clear the he was slowing down being as big as he was. But Sitka was good at running and climbing so he had stong legs that could keep him running for a while. Sitka got within a tail's reach of Kihyah before jumping and pouncing on him.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 10:51 pm

Kihyahs frame tumbles down to the ground but doesn't go very far from sheer muscle weight as he rolls gently underneath Sitka to pin him down knowing full well if the brute were allowed to run he could out run him and win the game of tag so he had to use his brute strength to make sure Sitka stayed down, sitting on top of him he laughs lightly as he counts to ten ticks before he touches his paw down on the brutes head. " Tag...you're it." he says getting up to prance off playfully before he bolts again, it dawns on him once more that Sitka would be able to catch him easily as he was already short of breath when his eyes catch his mate laying down. He skids halting in his tracks as a long soft whine escapes him and his body twitches forwards towards her stopping dead uncertain if it was something he should address or if she would be alright on her own...hopefully Sitka hadn't been to close behind otherwise a crash was surely imminent.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 11:00 pm

Sitka got up off the ground and began to run after him, but then he saw Kihyah stop dead in his tracks. Sitka wondered why untill he looked over and saw his mate was on the ground. Sitka ran over to Kihyah in case he needed his help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A wolf's journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A wolf's journey   A wolf's journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A wolf's journey
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next