Nature is different from the others. - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Nature is different from the others.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

Female Location : Forests

Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:04 am

Nature
I get up and look at him once more. "Kouga....cool name." I said before walking over to the left over hare and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 10:19 am

My stomach starts to rummble as well, and at the same time I hear a rustling in the bushes. So I creep over to the bushes and I dive in, and I come out with a white rabbit in my jaws. I come back over and lay it down before Nature.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:01 pm

Nature
I sigh and chuckle before lying down and putting my head on my paws with a sigh. "No thanks i..i`m fine.." Closing my eyes & falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:12 pm

I smile and I start to eat the rabbit I caught. Its not long before I finish it and I lick my paws to clean them. I take a long drink from the river and I go over by nature and lay down next to her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 7:58 pm

Nature
As the sun rises I wake up early. I usually did this with no hesition. I start walking out into the misty woods to start my mournings hunt it's usually a peacefull morning.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:01 pm

As nature walks away, I roll over in my sleep. The morning sun fels so warm and nice on my belly that I start to murr, enjoying the relaxation time I am having.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:16 pm

Nature
I smile and look back once more before dashing off to go see if any deer were out this early they usually were I looked through a bush to see a lot of deer I'm a real skilled hunter so yes....it's time. I go out slowly and closely and before they could see me I dashed out they then see me running they start prancing.

Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Download_watach0511081
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:30 pm

I am still laying in the sun when my ears pick up the sound of running. I get up and follow the source of the sound, when I find it I see Nature running after and taking down one of deer and quickly killing it.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:40 pm

Nature
I dragg it back to my usual place happily and started eating it the sun started to come up and I smiled feeling the sun on my fur I ripped a huge peace off and started eating again I was a really good eater but I didn't eat it all get the point? It not it's fine. I mean i'm a lone wolf that likes being alone cause I get more peace.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 8:44 pm

I come on up to you, "That was a pretty good kill, I can't believe you just ran out in the middle of all those deer!" I smile and laugh
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 8:05 am

Nature
I roll my eyes countining to eat my morning kill. "It's a gift they say." I tell him and smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2010, 8:32 am

I respond with a smirk and I go off into the woods for something to eat as well. I am out looking when I see several large fish in the river. I wait for them to jump and then I go out into the water and grab one of them with my mouth.
Back to top Go down
XxHannahxX
` dispersal

XxHannahxX

Female Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 5:22 pm

Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Zaeli_10
(Sorry if I am interrupting, can be ignored if it do not fit in, been on a long break. Dunno if the Loner area is mine s my old request was removed. :3 Kkthx.)

Zaeli roamed the grounds outside her cave, the scent of other loners in her froest started to go on her nerves. She was nervous if they got too many she'd have to kill to keep herself alive. This far she was fine, she had carcasses dug safely close her cave - But they wouldn't last forever. Soon they'd risk rotting or someone else taking it's scent.

She sighed and stood up, shaking her thick fur and arched her back, forth with her front hinds and opened her jaws widely; Baring her razor teeth into a yawn. She sneezed into her cave floor and looked up towards the sky. A gentle breez caught her fur as she walked out of her cave with the Moonlight glissing off her Snowy fur. She was the 'Ghost' and feared in these territoriums. Loners were on their own. She hadn't been in contact with Novaak, a thing that saddened her. "Just be patient, they won't do any harm and neither will they disturb me in here." She snorted as she glances around her. The damp mist as usual had dampened the area as she took off in a sprint, heading towards the river to get herself some water.

When arriving she leant down and lapped up some of the chilly water and then looked up once more - The moon was going down and she let out a low grunt. She was bored. Hunting was getting boring. No one came close to her either. She was tired. Sick and tired. No fun, nothing. Nothing to vary with.
She lied down with a 'thud' on the little cliff and placed her head ontop of her paws, tilting her head and let her ears flicker. She glanced at her paws. She've also gotten very dirty. She blinked and stood up, quickly diving into the water and crawled up to shake her fur - Staining water in each and every direction a few feet. She then walked to lie down with once more, a thud to rest while the dawn was getting near.
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 12:03 am

Nature
I trott slowly to the pond to see Kouga catching a fish.

"Your not so bad yourself." I said lightly
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 2:56 am

I smile and lay the fish in front of her, sort of a "lets be friends" gesture. I then turn around to go back in the river, and within minutes I catch another one!
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 11:17 am

Nature
I grab the fish as to "Accept the friend request." I started eating happily
Back to top Go down
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 19th 2010, 2:42 pm

I smiled when I saw that she took the fish, and I brought my fish next to her and started to eat. I glanced over at her and just though about how beautiful a wolf she was.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 7:28 pm

L'moine walks in the forest he saw two wolves one was a male and he knows the other wolf he comes by the female "Hey nature" he says and sat on his rump he smiles just sitting he thinks about something
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2010, 7:51 am

~Nature~
Oh look more male wolves I thought to myself and brong myself up.
"Who are you?" I ask the other wolf.
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2010, 11:30 pm

looks at the female "I am l'moine i was a littler mate with my brother but i never had met him" he says in a sadly nice tone he licked his maw firmly and looked away at the femle and looked straight
Back to top Go down
Nature
` dispersal

Nature

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 10:29 pm

~Nature~
"I feel bad litterly." I said
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:58 am

L'moin nods and lays down simply thing about the litter of six
Back to top Go down
Blackwolf
` pup

Blackwolf

Male Location : United states

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 1:03 pm

I come in the dark,dark night.I see the river,and walked by it to get a drink.My dark,black fur was hard to see,but my brown,bright eyes weren't.I then see two wolves.I walk over,hoping they won't attack me."Hello?"I said while it echoed.
I was thinking that I could join a pack,soon.I smell two or three hunters 2 yards away."Hunters!RUN!!!"I yelled hoping to survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature is different from the others.   Nature is different from the others. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature is different from the others.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2