New Wolf Movie

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

New Wolf Movie

Go down 
+2
Kihyah
Kouga
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kouga
` omega

Kouga

Male Age : 32

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 11:45 pm

Has anyone heard about the new wolf movie that is comming out on September 17th? Alpha and Omega, its called. Check it out: http://www.alphaandomega3d.com/
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2010, 12:45 am

Yes actually, I have caught quite a few previews on TV and I'm actually thinking about going to see the movie. It looks rather good. :)
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 12:45 am

I have two! I have cought ten previews of it were I live :D
Back to top Go down
LoneWolf2010
` pup

LoneWolf2010

Female Age : 25

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 3:17 am

No previews where i live but i checked thewebsite and saw the trailer. It looks so cool! Definately seeing it if it comes out :D
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2010, 1:29 pm

I've seen previews for it a few times now, and it doesn't look that great in my opinion. =\ I probably won't see it, I think it'd be better if the wolves didn't have hair.. xD
Back to top Go down
Shadow200
` dispersal

Shadow200

Alpha

Female Age : 24

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2010, 1:11 am

XD lol if I made a movie about wolves it wellhave no hair but only for the females so you could tell apart
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: The Movies Got it All Wrong!   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2012, 12:42 pm

I have something to say about this movie:
If you take your wolf info from this movie, then you've got it wrong.

first of all, the Alpha wolves in a pack are the parent wolves (they are the mother and father of the rest of the pack.),
and it doesnt mean alphas are stronger or smarter, etc. its just their the parents.

Second, there is always a space between two pack territorys called a "Bumper Zone" which means 2 pack territorys dont touch side by side. So the "Valley" they were going to fight for, could have not been right in between the teritories where both were allowed to go.

Third, wolves dont howl together like in the movie. Yes, they do have howl rallys with others but not like in the movie.

I think the people at the production place should get their wolf facts straight.
nerd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Wolf Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Wolf Movie   New Wolf Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Wolf Movie
Page 1 of 1