alone

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

alone

Go down 
AuthorMessage

alone Empty
PostSubject: alone   alone Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 11:42 am

i walk along the beach staring at the water i turn and walk into the water i start to swim around washing my black fur off i can see the fish swimming around and i dive to catch one i bite down on a big fish and swim to shore i walk on to shore and put the fish down happy that i caught something to eat. i shook the water off and laid on a rock that was half in and half out of the water and ate my fish. after i was done i threw the bones in the water and looked at my reflection. i sighed i was strong and young but alone everyone in my moms pack were gone now "why did it happen to me" i thought to myself and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Goldey
` pup

Goldey

alone Empty
PostSubject: Re: alone   alone Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2011, 4:35 pm

Goldey entered she dropped to the ground after haveing a long trip adventureing through the other territorys she sees another wolf but just lays their the sand blew in her face and she sneezed and shook her head with a yelp.. then she layed back down just laying their.
Back to top Go down

alone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: