GOD-MODDING!

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

GOD-MODDING!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GOD-MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: GOD-MODDING!   GOD-MODDING! Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2011, 2:59 pm

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I hate god-modding! I had my character killed, and I haven't noticed til I became an actual better rpger.
I decided to bring Angel back because, it's not fair she died without premission. That was on of my first wolves I played and she died because she got killed without MY premission. I wanna get along here, I do but I don't want anymore god-modding, at least me for me.
"God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try.

-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.
-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.
-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as
Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission.

-Velvet
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

GOD-MODDING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOD-MODDING!   GOD-MODDING! Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2011, 12:24 pm

Only the second example is actually God-Modding. The rest would be considered Power Playing.

And I already discussed Angel's death with you. You posted several posts after she died with her as an "angel" thing, and I told you that you cannot do that and that she would be dead. You agreed, made another character, and I thought everyone had moved on.

So Angel, since you are actually talking about God-Modding and not Power Playing, there is really no one at fault here but you. You were the one who made it so your character lived after death and all that, Kihyah and the others accepted being hurt at times as they should have.

Angel is dead, you cannot role play her anymore. I will be deleting all newer posts of her.

-WildWind
Back to top Go down

GOD-MODDING!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: