Freedom at a price. - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Freedom at a price.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:45 pm

Willow smiles back, " Thanks, " she skips forward funny looking, " I can smell something funny! " her tail wags wildly, " Is it just me or does it smell like a deer? " she sniffs the air again
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 8:53 pm

Jay sniffs the air and circles around where she was standing picking up a really really light scent that could just be in fact a deer. " I think you're right." he says softly, his voice having gotten lighter so that they wouldn't freak whatever it was he was already hoping it was since he was still rather hungry yet and a deer would be delicious. "...lead the way your nose seems to be better then mine." he says ready to follow her lead towards whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

Female Location : Belonging to the mountains, Living in the forest... Or trying :D

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:01 pm

Willow nods, " Okay then. " she tilts her head back and walks toward the smell quietly, dispite the think leafy covering, her paws made no sound. She gets there and crouches, her tail wagging low to the ground ready to spring on it
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:27 pm

Jay fell behind Willow and started to flank the creature to make sure that if she didn't catch it he could herd it back towards her hopefully if he darted out towards it quickly when it escaped. Low to the ground and very slow due to his hard hop he wanted to remain unseen and unheard as much as possible and he dropped down into brush as it raised its head to look around and he watched as his heart raced waiting for the white flag of its tail to tell him when she was near and ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 9:34 pm

Willow walked quietly up behind it from the think brush, her tail tip twitching in a hunting gesture, she pounced, landing beside it. She grabbed it's tail and held on smiling, this was her first hunt in moons! Her tail was waving around as she held onto the deer
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2011, 10:31 pm

Jay watched in bewilderment, frozen to the spot as he tried to figure out why she would go after its tail. Either way it had to come down and she needed his help, he sprang over the brush it was at least four foot but he cleared it and it dawned on him why speed was his best friend and could be his worst enemy should any of his worst enemy at the same time making the possibility of fatal injury more likely if he were to ever trip or fall. But he flew some how through the trees weaving the shortest path out to her and the deer. " Don't let it kick you!" he yells out praying that she would let go before it could do her any harm.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 5:02 pm

Willow springs onto its back and digs her claws into the skin, " This is mountain hunting. " she laughed lightly, pulling out bits of the fur and some skin, making it bleed heavily on the collar bone
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 5:48 pm

Jay closes the distance rather quickly to the deer and catches up along side of it, he turned just in time to not get impaled by a broken branch having looked back to where he was going instead of keeping up with where ever the deer went. He pushes himself forward, gaining even more speed before looping back left to leap into the air jaws open ready to greet the creatures neck with his fangs as he let out a nasty snarl, he latches down finding his target open with her busy at its back. He squeezes and jerks his head around as if playing tug of war with a rope except this was the large muscular neck of a deer. However his teeth were like razors as they tore into his flesh and his throat began to fill with blood a taste that only made him want more, the taste something he hadn't tasted in many a moon.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 5:54 pm

Willow clamps down on the windpipe and twists her head and the deer falls onto its legs, " Thanks for the help, you are REALLY fast. " she hops down from its back, her pelt bloody and matted like when she met Jay, " This is a pretty big deer, are we gonna drag it around with us or wait a few days until we finish it and then leave? " her tail keeps wagging looking at their kill
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 6:05 pm

Jay jumped from the deer when it crashed to the forest floor, hopping back over to see it was already dead when he approached. " Wasn't my speed that killed it...I think we should stay here but that's just my opinion...I don't think I'll be much help with dragging something that heavy myself...or with help..." he says while taking a circle around the carcass to get a better look at her kill. " For someone who hasn't hunted in a long time you sure are good at it." he compliments her kill as was only proper, she had made it quicker then he'd ever seen it done before but what was there to say she was born to hunt. " Looks like your legs doing just fine too." he says commenting on the way she had wrestled the titan of a creature down.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 7:29 pm

Willow sits down, " It seems like it. " she shakes her head around clearing out the hunt, " But true, I agree with you. " she lays down and drags hersef across the dead grass cleaning off some blood, " And thank you, I wasn't trained to be a hunter but my parents thought I would've made a good one. Falling Limb agreed, too. But Jagged Rocks said I would be a delta, the word of the leader is law." she kicks out her leg and starts to clean it, " It still feels the same, but it might be. " she wags her tail again, " Thanks again, I wouldn't have been able to get this massive creature down without your help. " she smiles, and crawls toward the deer, " You get the first bite, Alpha Jay. " she smiles playfully at him
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:14 pm

Jay rolls his eyes and shakes his head, " Don't call me that. I'm no alpha, sure I helped but any wolf needs to at least help...I'm quite content eating after you...besides a proper wolf allows the one who made the kill first dibs...but since you've rather insisted..." he digs in and eats without another hesitation. He was rather impulsive like that but he was incredibly hungry, she could easily go after the leg as he was interested in the neck muscles that came off in long tender strips and was just delicious with the blood that was seeping from it. If she wanted part of the neck he would duck off in response or even close for that matter since really she should have whatever she wanted first as she seemed a bit thinner then he was plus she should get first dibs in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 9:37 pm

Willow laughs, " But you would make a great one in my eyes. " she ducks behind the back and starts to tear out some of the muscles eating them between giggles and chuckles of what Jay had told her, she stops and looks up, " So now that we've got our kill, where should we sleep tonight? " she takes huge bites like the senior deltas had, she wags her tail eating the prey. In truth, she would've been ready to attack the deer without cause and try to put it out of its misery as quickley as she could have. But hunting with Jay was a lot more fun and made hunting worth it. She sticks her broken leg out and stretches it,hearing no popping sound she smiles, " Rushing River told me when I don't hear a popping sound, it's a good sign. "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 10:05 am

Jay nods, " That would be my best guess...but I was never much a healer..." he says without looking up, he need not explain further or at least he surmised he wouldn't since his paw was hugging his chest without any reason other then he had been shot and things happened...besides he now had a mouth full of meat and was eating it slowly as he remained to his own thoughts for the moment while he ate.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2011, 5:01 pm

Willow gets up and chases her tail, " I think you would make a great healer. Rushing River taught me some medicine wolf stuff. If you are interested, I could teach you some. " she stops and looks at Jay, " So when we finish this deer, are we gonna leave? Because I'm really excited to see what's behind these forests and mountians. " she smiles looking up toward the sky, pretending to see the moon, she howls
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2011, 10:49 am

Jay had been about to answer her question when she howled and an instinct rose up in him that couldn't be held back as he threw back his own cranium while scooting his hinds under him to sit as a long mournful howl gripped his maw. Pulling back his lips and forming that long cylindrical shape in his mouth to form the cry of the wolf that remained hidden deep inside, the pain from the mistreatment he had suffered from the humans along with the pain of loosing his family. He quickly realizes that he is leaving his feelings bare for the world to hear before he stifles the song that had risen from him. Clearing his throat he gets up to move onward, " Perhaps you're right...staying here might not be the best thing." he says while hopping along the river still following it in hopes that it would lead them to a way out. He had now grown a bit cold towards the fae, his feelings cut off as he had laid them exposed without wanting to in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Swift_Star
` dispersal

Swift_Star

Swift Star

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2011, 9:25 pm

( sorry...my computer broke... )

Willow lays next to him, " I don't know why... But for some reason, I feel cold... " she curls up tightly beside Jay, her tail wrapped tightly around her hind paws, " What about you? " she twitches a little, " I love the way your howl sounds. It's pretty. " she yawns and falls to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:55 am

Jay stops, listening to Willow as she spoke. " It has gotten cold.." he says softly, watching as she curled up next to him speaking about his howl. His heart ached, she hadn't reacted like he thought and he felt bad for thinking that the only one to show him kindness in a long time would do such a thing. As she fell asleep he slowly laid down beside her, curling up around her to keep her warm as he too began to slowly drift off to sleep.

[That's okay sorry about the long delay in a response I hadn't noticed you replied.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom at a price.   Freedom at a price. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom at a price.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: