Duskwind Pack

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Duskwind Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 11:59 am

Ok, so i want to have my own pack, and members can join it if they want.

It's called Duskwind, and the Alpha Female is Sune. So i'm allowed to do this right?

I still don't know where the pack's home should be. Which ones are currently untaken? I want a territory with a good water source and a decent amount of prey.

Are there any available territories that meet my request?
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 12:08 pm

If you read the topic right above this one labeled as a Sticky it will help you understand more about what you are looking for. Wildwind does a very good job answering a lot of questions in that post that you have and I believe you can find your answers there. If you have anymore questions after reading that thoroughly please don't hesitate to ask. Hope this was helpful.
Back to top Go down

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2011, 4:52 pm

Ok, well i appreciate the help. Um, ok, let me try this... i know what territory i wanna try for. I can battle for my first territory right?

ic: Sune walked up to a stretch of woodland known as Dense Forest. She was looking for a territory for her pack. Sune sniffed, and caught the scent of lots of prey in the forest ahead. This was the kind of place for a pack to live. This is the place she wanted. Sune walked into the forest, keeping an eye out for other wolves.
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2011, 10:22 am

This looks good to me, I hope you still want it despite my delay. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jadetheshewolf
` pup

Jadetheshewolf

Hunter

Female Age : 29

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Joining the pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 8:44 pm

Hello I am interested in joining the pack. I just wanted to ask if that was alright with you. Do I need to add anything for you to accept me???
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 25

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 8:11 am

Nope, You just need to join in Roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duskwind Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskwind Pack   Duskwind Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duskwind Pack
Page 1 of 1