The New Comer

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The New Comer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadetheshewolf
` pup

Jadetheshewolf

Hunter

Female Age : 29

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2011, 9:19 pm

Orthopian felt a shudder run along her body as the fierce cold gripped her. She was determined not to give up hope so she trotted on with a newly found energy in her step. She no longer felt the cold as badly as she grew accustomed and continued her search for a shelter. She chose a hollow tree trunk that seemed to look inviting. As she entered it after making sure there was no other wolf occupying it, she lay down and curled into a tight ball as the trunk captured and trapped her body heat. She grunted with pleasure as the warm heat seeped through her skin.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2012, 7:20 pm

*Silvermist walks down to the creek and takes a drink she suddenly lifts her head she lifts her head and sniffs the air* "wolf" *she says she looks around ready for any thing"hello is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 1:29 am

[Kirozanagi]

The scent of wolf filled the air.

A stood in the frozen snow, feeling each flake as it landed on my dark fur. Each flake adding the slighest bit of weight, like a blanket. I raised my head towards the falling snow and the light of day, then shut my eyes to keep out the light. All I could hear was the quiet sounds of the wind and a nearby river. lowering my face and opening my eyes, I began to pad through the snow. Each step made a soft crunch, and scattered a few of the snow flakes that had settled on my back. Was anyone even here- here in this frozen place?
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 9:03 am

*silvermist backs up hearing the crunch of the snow under a wolfs paws she howled letting them now she was here*
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 11:07 am

[Kirozanagi]

A howl? So there were others here...

My ears instantly perked up to the sound of a howl. The wolf who had howled wasn't too far from where I was, and my curiosity got the better of me. Following the sound and scent I hid behind a tree and looked past it. At first I didnt see it but after a second look I noticed a white wolf standing on the other side of the river.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 12:07 pm

*Silver mist looks across the river and sees two eyes peering at her from behind a tree she takes a step back then stands up tall and puffs out her chest ready for anything*"Who are you and what do you want"?
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 5:58 pm

[Kirozanagi]

The female seemed to have quickly noticed my appearance, perhaps it was the contrast of my fur to the snow....

I spoke but my quiet voice was drowned out by the sound of the river. Slowly I stepped out fro behind the tree and sat down next to it.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 7:34 pm

"Im sorry but you were to quit i couldnt here you"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:45 pm

[Kirozanagi]

It seemed the other wolf couldn't hear me. With a sigh I stood and walked up to the river. I hopped in with a single bound adn swam quickly across, shaking dry once I reached the other side. then I looked at the milky white female. "I said I am Kirozanagi, and I'm a traveling loner."
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 8:48 pm

"OH nice to meet you im Silver but i am not a loner"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 9:06 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I tilted my head in confusion. "You're not a loner? If you have a pack, then why are you alone out here?" Suddenly feeling a sense of panic I looked around to see if any other wolves were around.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 9:09 pm

"Well i have a mate but i just left to hunt"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 10:53 am

[Kirozanagi]

So she was alone here? I stopped glanging around and looked back to the female. I bowed my head in greeting then stood up straight. So what in particular brings you to these parts? Do you live near here?You dont smell of the ice here."
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 5:31 pm

"Nothing in particular I have never been Here so I decided to check it out and you?"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 6:13 pm

[Kirozanagi]

I was lost in thought, I didn't really know why I was here. I shook my head. "I don't really know... i guess it reminds me of my old pack..." Hmph, as if I could ever even go back.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2012, 6:56 pm

*Silvermist nods*"Ok then"
Back to top Go down
JadeWolf
` pup

JadeWolf

Jade

Female Age : 28

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:00 am

Jade pad through the frozen forest with light paw steps cause a soft crunch sound to be heard as her ear's perked up, while her tail swish back and forth lazily. " Hmm what frozen wonderland." She said in sarcastic tone, shakeing her snow white fur and stop for a moment looking through the treeline with her bright sky blue eyes, seeing something that caught her eye. " What do we have here?" She asked herself pawing forward, seeing a huge frozen lake. " Hmm, wonder if it's safe to cross? Only one way to find out.." She smirked lightly showing off her razor sharpe K9 fangs and stupidity leaped onto the frozen lake not really knowing if it was safe to cross. " Should be safe to walk across, Or i hope so cause I really don't want to get my gorgeous fur wet and icey." She whined and continue to cross the frozen lake.. but sadly Jade slipped about midstep, falling on her ass hard and slid across the ice. " Ow" She yelped, trying to get back up on her paws as her ear's heated being rather embarrassed slipping on ice like some silly pup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Comer   The New Comer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Comer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: