Obeying the Rules.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Obeying the Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Obeying the Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Obeying the Rules.   Obeying the Rules. Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2012, 11:50 pm

Recently a few members have been breaking the rules, some of who have corrected the mistakes immediately and apologized for them. Others who have over stepped their bounds and continue to break the rules. As it states clearly in the Forum Rules after three strikes you are OUT. There will be no compromise, there will be no but I didn't know. If you feel you need to refresh yourself on the rules I would do so, I do not wish to have to be the barer of bad tidings. I want this to be a happy and safe Role Playing environment for everyone. I am merely someone who is here to uphold the rules set forth by the Administrators and in no way will abuse this power to "bully" anyone. This being said idate_addict11 has been banned, I am sorry if this has hurt anyone's current Role Play. I do not wish to scare anyone away from asking questions, asking a question about a rule is not breaking one its merely getting your cards straight so that I don't have to enforce the rules. I hope you all have a fun and safe night Role Playing and again I hope this didn't severely affect anyone's Role Play. Thank you again.

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down

Obeying the Rules.
Page 1 of 1