Koi's life - Page 11

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Koi's life

Go down 
+2
Waterkit
Night Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Koi's life - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2012, 11:39 pm

Frost asked "why?"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 7:50 am

Koi stared at her "Because you keep leaving and not taking the pack withyou if you wish to join again and not run off all the time please tell me but for now please leave" he said starting to walk slowly as a threat

Tiki walked along Koi or what he thought of as his father

Solo stayed where she was she didn't want to be a part of it
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 8:15 am

'But I've always invited tiki and solo to join me . Anyway,I'm leaving' she sighed. Frost walked away a little and whispered 'bye solo'
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2012, 5:46 pm

Koi looked away not crying he couldn't not with two young ones if she wasn't always leaving it would be fine but there was to many leaves

Tiki looked to Solo "I am sorry but we need her herw if she can't always be here we need her to leave

Solo looked down and walked to her side of the barn
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:04 pm

A young brown she-wolf trotted silently through the farm, blue eyes dashing left and right cautiously. The lone wolf hadn't a bite to eat for days, and she was determined to find easy game here. The chickens seemed satisfying, but Pine wasn't looking for satisfaction. She was going to feast until she felt ill. Parting her lips, she careened her ears towards a low groan. A cow. The wolf had never tasted cow before. She trotted forward, slowly dipping into a crouch. Pine snaked underneath the fencing, staring up at the rear of the spotted animal. Saliva slowly seeping from her mouth hungrily, she was in her stalking position decisively, waiting for the right time to strike. She could just taste the large animal in her mouth already; she was so impatient. Then, she kicked off with her powerful legs and extended her powerful jaws wide, white fangs gleaming.

Ooc: I would have written more, but I'm on my phone ^^
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:09 pm

Koi launched at the wolf before it touched the cow he bit the wolfs neck and pined it to the ground as the cow ran away he said "Stay away from MY COW!" he yelled at the end he loved that cow the day he found the farm was the day that the cow was born he called her Birtha
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:23 pm

Pine emitted a sharp yelp as jaws enclosed around her neck. She snapped at the attackers face, but her teeth clicked together in midair, neck being held down. Her blue eye was blazing with fury. "Y- Your cow!?" she snarled. As she spoke, she tried to go against him by regaining her footing; lifting herself up resentfully onto her paws. "I saw it first, you idiot!" As the cow fled, she furiously tugged free of his grip, struggling. Thrashing violently, she felt some of her neck fur ripping. Finally, with one final jerk, she rolled away from his hold with a scraggled neck. Pine backed away from him, breathing heavily, eyes locked on his. She was going to kill this stupid excuse of a wolf! "Now, look what you did!" the she-wolf blamed, bracing for an attack by tensing her muscles and holding a firm stance.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:27 pm

Koi looked at the loner "Yes my cow and it is not food it is a friend you eat deer that are not found on the farm land or mice he launced again and held her neck down softly so he didn't hurt her he was now 3 and half years old much older than this wolf "Now you better leave my animals alone i controll this farm and i am not letting you hurt it" he said letting go of her "If you want food come with me"
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:39 pm

"Eat what you want, but I was expectig cow tonight," she breathed, narrowing her eyes. Quietly, she added under her breath, "and that's exactly what I will get.." When he lashed out at her again, his larger size knocked her off of her feet and pinned her down once more. Though, this time it was gentler than the previous, so she, to her great displeasure, didn't fight back. This was his farm, as he explained, but she saw no other wolves around. His death would be quick and easy. Though, that would be a bad idea; what with how well-fed this wolf was compared to the starving she-wolf. Pine gave a silent sigh of relief as he released his hold and offered her food. She glared up at him. Yes, she wanted food! More than anything. "Why should I trust you?" she challenged stubbornly. Getting up, she shook her pelt, eyeing him suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 3:46 pm

Koi looked at the wolf "Eat or you don't its your choice to trust me or not but i have fed other wolves like you" he said he walked a litter bit and waited for her to follow or leave he had to get back to his pack and not wait on some wolf that he just found but he wasn't going to let her kill the cow or let HIS humans kill her

Tiki growled waiting at the barn he snapped up "WHERE IS KOI I AM HUNGRY" he yelled walking back and forth

Solo looked at him "Maybe he found a deer or something" she said
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 4:02 pm

Pine rolled her eyes, reluctantly following him. "So who are you, then?" she asked. She hoped he at least introduced himself. Well, actually, it's not like she would have cared about that either way. She also didn't understand why he was even feeding her in the first place. Someone as hard-headed as her. If it were her defending a territory, she wouldn't have shown mercy on an intruder. The she-wolf just kept quiet as she followed him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 4:14 pm

Tiki growled he stepped on a sticker and jumped he saw that Solo has put it there and she was laughing he growled and tackled her and rolled around

Solo laughed when he stepped on her trap and then fought back when he jumped on her

Koi saw the old barn getting closer home he thought he couldn't wait to see what he thought of as his best friend the barn was still away off but walking was good he stopped to let the ducks walk by and then he walked over to the new born calf only 3 days old it was Birthas child so he named it stephano then he walk and caught a few mice and walked with five mouse tails in his mouth the barn was now closer
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 6:51 pm

Not hearing an answer to her question, she gave a small chuff. Pine followed, mind wandering a bit until she that noticed he stopped abruptly, and almost bumped into him. Peering from behind him, she noticed he was letting a few measly ducks pass by. Was that what she was going to eat? Expectantly, she looked at him. He didn't move a muscle. So they weren't having duck? Great, she thought bitterly, hating how he let every easy kill pass right by his nose. As they continued, her eyes lit up. A calf? Now that was a fulfilling lunch! When, yet again, he let the calf sit there untouched, she bared her fangs. "What are you expecting to eat? The grass!?" she demanded with confusion. Watching as he killed a couple mice in quick succession, her tail drooped. Mice. Out of all the things on the farm to eat, they resorted to mice. Not saying anything more, she tagged along once more, grumbling disappointedly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:06 pm

He was starting to wonder should he feed her or chase her of and let her starve "Do you want to eat or not" he asked as the barn came closer he saw the humans out they had a big duck he followed them and with enough begging he got the duck he bit its legs and the mose tails and walked happily till the barn was in sight he looked around as the barns red glow gave a big shadow it was nice to be cool

Tiki glowed and tumbled a few more rolls with Solo when he stopped hearing the human they threw some chickens and left good eating tonight he said to himself but he had to wait for Koi

Solo grabbed a chicken and dragged it a little ways a way then she settled down and waited for Koi
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:39 pm

Pine snarled at his question. "I do, I do," she stated. As he simply walked up to the humans, she stopped still, watching as he begged for a duck. There was no way she was going near the humans with any exceptions. After the duck was retrieved, she finally caught up with him. Looking up, she gazed at a towering red barn. "So are there... others?" she asked a little gingerly. If there were other wolves, she would feel a bit uncomfortable with the strangers. Plus, she knew they could kill her at any moment.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 7:47 pm

"Yes Solo and Tiki they act big but there only 1 so just knock them over and they'll leave you alone" he said dropping the duck he clawed the door and wait for the doors to open and the lever had to be pulled for it to open

Solo smiled finally "ILL GET IT" she yelled out and pulled the lever down and watched him walk in with her favorite meal she bit at its head but when growled at she backed away

Tiki looked at Solo he liked chicken better than duck but his favorite but rare was deer

Lovely lifted her head still half asleep her head went back down as she knew it would only be Koi

[i just added lovely but i want her to have been here for a long time
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 8:41 pm

As the giant doors opened, she watched in awe. Pine stepped in wordlessly, looking at the 3 new wolves. Lowering her head nervously, she progressed into the barn. She lightly bared her teeth, pulling back her ears. She really wasn't the social type.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 9:41 pm

Tiki looked at the newcomer and growled lowly what was this wolf doing on their territory

Solo watched pulling her ears back and watching as the newcomer stepped into her home

Koi walked in and got on top and the high beam of the barn so he come speak "We have found a wolf on our territory i want her welcomed like family until she leave if she wants to stay embrace that" he said his footing swift as he stepped down and went to the duck

Loevly walked up to the newcomer "Whats your name sugar" then she grabbed her duck and set in front of her she loved new ones but never got to close she was probably overwhelmed with all the wolves "And my name is Lovely that wolf over there with white pelt and right back black paw is Tiki that shy one with black top white bottom is Solo and the calico wolf is Koi" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 1:05 am

ooc: Sorry for my small absence. School. cx

ic: Pine gave the same unwelcome snarls that she received until she sat down to listen intently to what the wolf had to say. Not moving until the other wolves did, a young she-wolf sat down in front of her. A little cautiously, she replied, "Pine." She glanced from wolf to wolf as Lovely introduced them to her. Giving a nod, and nothing more, she watched her. It seemed a little odd for her to eat with... strangers. Maybe I should wait until they're finished.... Just to be safe...? she thought.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 10:45 am

[Me too its okay]

Koi ssmiled and dragged the only deer he had caught in a week over to pine he smiled be was on guard he remembered what happened with that wolf he smiled "Its okay eat" then he walked over to Tiki and Solo but Tiki was growling at him

Solo backed away as the to started growling

Tiki growled lowly "How could you give away our food!?" he yelled then he started pushing forward challenging
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 2:29 pm

Pine's ears perked up when Koi began to drag a deer over to her. Her eyes brightened, hungrily eyeing the deer. She heard the confirming reply, and she gave a nod. "...thanks," she said lowly. As she dipped down to eat, she was interrupted by Tiki, who began to growl at Koi. She looked up, curling her lips in a snarl. "Is this welcoming me like family?" she hissed, hopping to her feet. The brown she-wolf glared at Tiki, tail raised aggressively. "And besides, it's not like you need this deer. You're already fat enough! You eat every single day on this farm; what with all your ducks, mice, and deer! The least you could do is help a stranger out; a wolf who goes days- even weeks! -without having a bite to eat." She breathed heavily, wincing from the wound on her neck from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2012, 8:20 pm

Tiki growled but then backed down eyes wide this wolf was older and probably weaker than he was but she was right he wasn't being kind so he dragged his food over to her "Please forgive me" he said then he stepped back

Solos ears were back and she was in a corner she hated when her family fought

Lovely walked over to Solo and said a few word to help calm her then she grabbed her healing herbs and walked over to Pine "Here eat this it will help you rest and it will give you strength plus it help wounds" she said it lowly so that she wouldn't be picked on for wounds then she dropped to herbs and walked over to Koi

Koi was flirting with the cow "ow you doin" he said "Do you um um-well do you maybe um-want to go to the dance with me" he said then as quickly he said "I knew it you don't like me" he said crying he walked away
Back to top Go down
MugzyRae
` pup

MugzyRae

...like a baws. |D

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 6:11 pm

Pine eyed him for a few moments, wondering if he was bluffing and was ready to strike at her. "Fine," she said, indicating that she had forgiven him. Sitting down, she bent down to begin eating her meal. After a few minutes, she lifted her head to see Lovely striding over. She watched her set down some odd looking plants. Did she honestly expect her to eat them? Gingerly, she bent down, sniffed the bitter-smelling herbs, and snatched them in her jaws. The flavor was revolting. Pine tried to drown out the bitter taste with deer. After the she-wolf was full to her heart's content, she padded outside, following Lovely. She looked up to see Koi... talking to a cow? Did cows even understand wolves? She careened her ears to listen. But Koi had already turned away with sorrow, walking off. Pine stopped abruptly, and looked at him awkwardly. "What... What just happened?" she wondered, watching him.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2012, 10:40 pm

Lovely smiled "He talks to the cow sometimes they grew up together as pups and calves" she smiled but then turned and sat watching him

Tiki was ok with Koi and the cow but a little disturbed

Solo laughed

Koi sat there upset he looked down
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2012, 1:50 am

( can Thalia jion your RP? Sorry if im disturbing you again)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koi's life   Koi's life - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koi's life
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next