Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Awaiting you [Night Shadow]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:26 pm

"Sorry Blair but i am kinda stuck right now" he said but then he got off but he was still stuck
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:27 pm

"St-stuck how exactly?" she asked, not knowing what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:29 pm

Night growled "It seems that this is the part where i transfer to you" he said not knowing if he made it clear enough
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:44 pm

Night joked "Do you want me to pull it out it'll hurt a lot more"
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2012, 11:57 pm

"Blair it takes 10-39 minutes to pull apart so want to talk about something?" he said while standing in a uncomfortable pose
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 2:09 am

"What could we talk about Night?" she asked, clenching her teeth at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 10:34 am

"Well i don't know but i just thought that would take our minds off this" he said looking down
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 1:13 pm

Night shadow pulled and broke free then he fell down the small hill he growled as he walked back to Blair
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 7:09 pm

Tiki looked at the male and the female he walked over and put himself in between The male and the female and started walking to him pushing him away "Hey" he said smiling at him

Night looked at the male "Is that you!" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 1:50 am

Blair chuckled when Night rolled down the hill. She was about to call out to him when the male went in between. She watched the words spoken between him and Night. "Who is this?" she asked, her beautiful voice ringing with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 1:52 am

Night smiled "Koi's little spy am i right Tiki" he said

"I am not i spy i came here on a request and i may give some info to someone but i am not a spy" he said head held high
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 11:47 am

Blair chuckled, shaking her head. "Then did you have info to give to one of us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2012, 12:29 pm

Tiki turned to the female Koi had told him her name what was it.Oh yes Blair "Well Blair you already know whats happening you don't need my recap"he said smiling

Night smiled "So hows the farm you're the only two there"

Tiki looked at him "Were going to waterfall lagoon to let the mice increase before we hunt them.Don't want to hunt them all to death"
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 1:08 am

Blair laid down, shaking her head at the boys. She laid her head on her paws as she waited for them to be done.

(OOC~ I am going on a 20 day trip starting tomorrow, and I won't have access to a computer. Sorry!! I'll be back on ASAP)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 1:15 am

Night looked at Tiki he was doing something like trying to talk about something that was privet so he walked away with him

Tiki smiled "Koi has a little one it just showed up with him one day"

Night smiled "Well Blair lets go back to waterfall lagoon okay? or do you want to stay here longer?"

[are you going to be on longer tonight or one post and off? and i hope you have a good trip!]
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 1:18 am

Blair looked up when she heard Night talk to her. At his words, she smiled and nodded. She would love to see Sil and Wing again. Oh, and Solo!

(This is my last post. As I said once before "Goodbye life, hello France, Greece, and Italy! But thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2012, 1:21 am

Night began to walk off to waterfall lagoon

[Bye Sad Sad ill see you when you get back!]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2012, 10:29 pm

Night Shadow looked at Blair "Do you think if we get a male we can name it Tobi?" he said

Tiki said "I am off Koi wanted me to go to hunting grounds with him that pup is really annoying but Koi wants to stay with her

Night smiled and looked at him "Will you be back?"

Tiki said "Yes of course
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 9:04 am

Blair watched the two exchange a goodbye, then answered Night's question. "Of course we could. Tobi's a nice name," she said, smiling softly and wagging her tail.

(I'm back! :D)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2012, 1:29 pm

Night smiled "I have always wanted to name my son Tobi i don't know why but i do" Night fell on the ground he didn't trip on anything he just fell. Night got right back up "Ok lets go back to Solo Silver and Wing" "Oh and if we have a girl can we name her Stephano" he said smiling

[Welcome back :D!!! and also do you want me to put in for pups or will you because i have no idea how to do it]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:18 am

Night smiled " so can we?" then he began to walk back to water fall lagoon
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:27 am

Blair shrugged, her tail still waving from side to side. "Sure we can. And yes, I would love to see them!"

(sorry it's short, i'm still extremely exhausted. And can you do the thing for the pups? I'm gonna be busy, and i've never done it either. but u should just have to follow the guideline thingys)
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:29 am

Night shadow laughed and stared running

[Will you post more? or almost not at all? i am sorry but if i mess something up i am blaming it on you :D]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:48 am

[ok i am doing it right now post it in a minute :D]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 3:55 am

[Did i do it right :D i think i am pretty good at that kinda stuff lolololol]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting you [Night Shadow]   Awaiting you [Night Shadow] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awaiting you [Night Shadow]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next