The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 7:48 pm

He ate quietly, enjoying the meal as it filled his large belly and he looked over to her a couple of times to make sure she was enjoying it too. She didn't eat much before something else caught her attention, he watched the bird she was eying up and he sighs apparently she didn't want the buck at all. Well at least he had tried not knowing what the little female ate he had merely guessed it would be deer since most wolves around this area did with it being a main source of food. That's when it became quite clear she wasn't from around here, he heard the birds talons scrap the bark of the tree as it took flight and he looks up again to see her reaction. She was drowsy by the looks of it and was soon falling asleep, it was no bother to him for he would be eating for awhile yet and he didn't much feel like sleeping anyways at the moment. Instead when he finished his meal he moved a ways off from her and lifted his head to sing softly to the stars with a long handsome howl, several times doing this in fact as he listened for news from other wolves and creatures but mainly his soul needed to escape out into the night having feeling trapped for awhile. The ache his body felt lessened but did not fade from him as he finished up around midnight, trotting back over to the youth before he sat to lay down and then slowly fall into a very light sleep one that could bring him back to alertness within seconds should he have to.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2012, 10:06 pm

Star woke up and looked up it was night she kept staring at the stars they were amazing to her the thing she was named after now shown there colors as they lit her path but she didn't want to do anything all wolves hated and disliked her what if she was never going to do anything but run from them and meet new wolves and then have them abandon her she was wasn't ready for that or was it easy to just give up and be a lone wolf with nothing to do at all that was must easer
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 6:41 pm

He stayed sleeping quietly, stretching at one moment but never actually waking from his slumber to do it. He really didn't dream about much, his head felt like a cloud but he was still rather aware of any noise that was out of place but it was a quiet night besides the normal sounds of the creatures that were harmless to them both. He had learned this trick from his grandfather as well that it was always smart to keep yourself aware even when you're sleeping for wolves aren't invincible by any means unless taught otherwise. He loved his grandfather and had always looked up to him so it didn't take much to convince him as a youth to partake in doing these interesting exercises.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2012, 7:15 pm

Stars eyes turned to a bush she didn't really like all the noises it kept her up she looked up to see some bird it flew threw the sky gracefully. It knew the sky as if it was a king amazing to think that the bird could end a life so quick as a wolf could do to a deer or rabbit the same in a way amazing how it could fly too she thought about what it would be like flying being care free in the wind as you see everything
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 3:21 pm

He continued to sleep peacefully, a few noises off in the distance catching a twitch from his ear but a quick smell of the area told him that it was nothing to be fearful of and gave him a better idea on where it was exactly relative to where they were currently. He enjoyed the nice nap, it was rather relaxing and for the most part uneventful so that his breathing became even more shallow as his body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2012, 8:29 pm

Star laid down she was a bit up set that she couldn't get any sleep because thing were crawling all around her but some how sleep found her as she fell into a deep sleep she dreamed about running threw the forest nothing to hold her back she could just keep running then she saw her mother and stopped but then it turned into another wolf and it began to chase her and she woke up almost instanly that what kind of dreams were normal to here

[only admins can approve pups right just wondering thank!]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 11:24 am

[Yup.]

Silenthawk finally woke, he couldn't take it anymore her constant waking was keeping him rather alert and he wasn't getting much of a nap so he just decided to see what was the matter instead. His head raising slowly after his eyes had fully adjusted the night, it was more early morning but it was still dark as night out and he could see her clearly as she panted slightly her chest was moving more quickly indicating her tense state plus it was almost rolling off her in waves by now. " Something bothering your dreams?" he asks getting right to the point but his deep tone was even softer then before as he whispered lightly not wanting to startle anything out in the night especially her since she already seemed alert and on edge.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2012, 12:02 pm

[Sorry if i haven't been posting i am caught up in a pup rp and no one is every on like an admin to approve so i am trying to talk to someone like wildwind]

Star looked up "I dont know why i reacted to my dream like i did i am use to it" maybe she thought she was safe and forgot about the other wolves "I was just being chased thats all" then she heard something another bird as it took of its wing beating raidly it was so colorful and it went to a flower "What is that" she said out loud wondering if he knew what it was
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 9:45 pm

[Don't worry about it as you can see I've been busy myself, my personal life right now is consumed with trying to find myself a new roommate or a place to live otherwise I'll be homeless so I completely understand getting busy with other things. And I'm sorry you're having a problem finding an admin hopefully they'll be able to get back to you soon if they haven't already.]

Silenthawk listened to her, she lied to herself about her own fears but he wouldn't push her on them as he realized she obviously didn't want to talk about them otherwise she would probably share. " I see..." then she went to asking him about some of the wildlife and he smiles softly as he watched the hummingbird buzz around the beautiful flowers that were scattered around the base of some of the trees. " It's called a hummingbird. They remind me more of insects then birds really...but that's what it is." he said before his maw parted and his tongue curled while he yawned long and wide before blinking heavily. " You are a rather curious wolf, but it can be a good thing as long as you're careful about how curious you are..." he stretches and rises to his feet. " I think we should get moving again...it seems those wolves that were after you got brave enough to enter..." he says after his ears had moved forward and caught the sounds of a pack entering the edge of the forest as they weren't at all trying to hide their movements well at all.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:31 am

Star looked behind her then turned that Hummingbird was weird enough it was bright in this dark place it was hope to her she stayed close to SilentHawk she wasn't sure that he could protect her from angry wolves he was just one wolf against a lot of pumped up wolves wanting to fight could he protect her "Do you think the Humming bird lives in this dark place?"

[again i short post i am half asleep i tried to make it as long as i could]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:23 am

The tall brute smiles down at her as she got as close to him as possible, it reminded him of his days living with his family which were always such good memories. He walked with her, listening as they went to what she was saying before he responds to her question. " I suppose this would probably make a great place to live for the hummingbird seeing as it doesn't really have much competition for food or space to live, which is usually the combination needed to sustain a long and healthy life...plus a family if one wishes it." he says in that deep soft voice of his that didn't even cover the sound of all the crickets chirping away loudly. The grass at his paws was riddled with dew and the more they moved, the wetter his fur around his ankles and feet were getting which was starting to make him a tad cold. She may have been tense with anticipation or fear he wasn't sure but he wasn't in the least bit phased by the pack that was trailing them, he knew it would be some time before they reached him and he knew if need be he would fight them off...but he was hoping that he would be able to talk some sense into them before it came to that. His grandfather had always taught him that violence was never the answer however his father had taught him that if life and limb were in danger it was unfortunately the final answer.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:31 am

Star looked around she saw a baby deer and an older deer she was so afraid of getting hurt she started to feel like she was a bother then a strong wind blew her cl0ser to it as if it wanted her to catch it but she had never been taught then the wind blew again she looked at the massive brute he hadn't stoped but the wind blew again this time more powerful she kept looking at him "Its gotten a bit windy don't you think" her voice low as she talked to him then wind blew again softer she was very close to the young deer now should she try and get it
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:44 am

Silenthawk turns and sees the deer, freezing mid-stride he knew what the forest was saying as though speaking to him clearly. He sighs and shakes his head wondering why now but it obviously was important and he nudges her gently towards the deer after lowering himself to the ground then softly whispering. " The wind speaks to you...and I think you know what its trying to tell you..." he says as he motions with his muzzle towards the young deer, the older deer would run off if she went for the young one and it would be the best time to have her learn how to hunt since she may just have to help defend herself eventually. " Just remember...take your time..." he says as thunder cracked over head and the two deer became startled but settled down quickly once the rain started. He had felt it coming earlier and now it was finally here, which was even more perfect for her as it would help cover her approach with the loud cracks of thunder that kept echoing off the trees. " Move only while they aren't watching you, stay completely still when they are and they won't notice you." he says as his last words of advice before he lays his head down to just watch, for now it was all up to her.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:51 am

She looked at him the thunder made her shake her first hunt she got low and creeped to the deer its head rose and she stayed still when its head drop she listened it eating the grass as it ate the crunching then slow movements as it moved to a better spot her legs just seemed to move as if she knew it was time her orbs locked on the deer her audits listening to it the deer stared at her as she threw her self at at its neck the mother deer ran off she felt the blood trickle out the life leaving the young deer as it moved trying to get free she bit down and it went limp she turned to SilentHawk as the mother deers kept running
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:05 am

Silenthawk watched intently as she raced forward towards the young deer, his heart started to beat faster and faster inside his chest as muscles twitched in anticipation. He watched the older deer run off as she took down its youth, almost in the same fashion he took down the buck earlier but with much more ease. He let out a bark of approval in her direction when she looked to him, he rose and trotted over to her with his tail wagging lightly as his stomach growled wanting some of the deer as well. " I've never seen anyone take to hunting so well...someone was paying attention earlier." he smiles proud of her as she had mastered a skill that had taken him months to get down and that was just on a young deer. He sat next to her and the deer then said quietly his little chant to thank the spirit for giving its life so they could live before he gives her a light nudge. " Go ahead...its better when you've been the one to get us a meal." he repeated what he learned from his family, he had found it to be true that the food always tasted better when you were the one to get it. Perhaps it was the pride or something else, he never did find out but he couldn't wait to taste what she had gotten for them.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:13 am

Star smiled she had tried to watch she she was better to watch and learn then to just try it without anyone to do it first she took a bit it was better then when she had eatin it before "Was i really that good if i was i guess it was just watching you i seem i watch everything then try to repeat it" she said as she ate more then the wind blew but it wasn't blowing her to somewhere it was just a small breeze her head turned to look at a small bug on a tree making noise then she turned to SilentHawk "Was the wind really trying to talk to me back there" she ask could the wind talk to you can the tree tell you things
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:28 am

Silenthawk dug in after she started to eat, finding a spot where she wasn't stripping away pieces of meat to chew up and swallow down. He listened to her, always willing to listen to her as she went on about watching him to learn then asked him if the wind really was speaking to her. " Well I suppose that's for you to decide, do you think it was?" he asks, knowing full well that it had but she had to come to that conclusion on her own or she'd never hear it again if she wasn't open to that possibility. Even the breeze told him that the storm was going to get worse before it got better and even as he thought that he heard the rain get louder in its pitter patter on the leaves above.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:33 am

Star looked around as she if saw the wind speaking to her scared her "I belive that it can talk i saw what it did back there so i belive" she said as she ate her head spun with thoughts she was blind the wind was helping her even before she met SilentHawk the wing blew sand into wolves that were chasing hers face but she never thought anything of it she was happy to find him he saved her from her blindness and now she must learn to listen to it to understand a new tongue it would be hard but she was up for the chaleng
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 5:08 pm

The large brute smiles as he licks away the blood lining his chops which was sweet to his taste buds. It happened to be his favorite part of the meal actually and he spoke to her, " Good. You've seem to be destined to learn these things and if you're willing I'll teach them to you as long as I'm able." he says knowing his path could change any day but he really didn't think it would soon seeing as he believed that the winds light tune was directing him straight to her so that he could pass on the legacy of his pack to her. He wanted all wolves to be at peace with each other and their surroundings instead of jumping into attack mode like most did. She was more then willing so she would be first to learn of the teachings, although he wouldn't let just teaching and learning go on for without fun there is no pack...that was the best part of having an Omega around was that they lightened the mood in any situation. " For now I think a nice cool dip in the creek not far from here might be nice seeing as its starting to heat up, I do believe the sun is out..." he said looking up but the forest remained dark. The foliage so thick it hardly let any light in.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:20 pm

She nodded "Hey SlientHawk why don't you find a den and settle down rather than just walking around doing nothing" she ask she licked her lips but her mind was else where she smelled wolves getting closer and she could help but let her fur rise it was horrible running for something she didn't do but her parents had cursed her and now she had hope a wolf that could teach her better than just to steel it hurt to be told wrong and then to be cast away when thats all you were told to do but now she had to forget that and let him reteach her the right way he was such a good wolf well he seem a good wolf
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 7:11 pm

He chuckles a deep burly laugh before responding, " I have no mate nor a pack...there is no reason for me to settle down yet...I'm sure I could ask you the same question but I think I know the answer." he says rising to sit on his rump, he was now waiting for the wolf pack to reach them. Running would do them no good anymore seeing as they were now closing in fast. " Besides like I told you, I follow where the wind leads me..." it wasn't like he didn't want to settle down, he wanted more then anything in life to find his true love but unfortunately the fates were not kind to him in this manner...at least they hadn't been so far, so he supposed his work was meant to be done alone whether that was to teach this young female or if there was something more important at this point in his life then finding someone to be there for him forever.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 7:16 pm

Star looked at the ground "C-c-can we go now i can feel the other wolves getting closer" she said he fur on end the feeling of tenseness in the air it was going to be a battle of they were found those wolves would try and kill her if they caught up to them they could run as fast as they could to get away but he wanted to stay was he crazy or just stupid?

[sorry about the short post]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:48 pm

He smiles and turns to her, " You need to learn that you can't always run away from your problems...and unfortunately we cannot out run them this time so if it is a fight then its better to face it head on then get ambushed from behind...besides, I think I can talk some reason to them...I'm sure we can either put things straight, if not I'll deal with them." he says standing and bracing himself for their approach.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:54 pm

Star got close to him these wolves weren't the talking type but she could hear them getting closer the pounding of their paw the hard breathing the snarls she was dead for sure "Are you sure these wolves will kill us not want to talk the best thing to do is run as fast as we can" she said hearing it all get closer but she couldn't tell how many there were because of her bad ear so she began to worry about that to
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 2:27 pm

He motions to a large stump where a tree had fallen over it looked like a lightning strike or something hitting it then replied. " If it'll make you feel better there's a small den you can hide in on the other side of that stump, I'm still going to stand my ground and face them...I would rather not have a pack of wolves chasing us around and if that means fighting them off then it means fighting them off...but like I said before I don't think it'll come to that. I've thought long and hard about a compromise that might just be something they'd be okay with." he says with a soft smile, trying to reassure the female that they would be safe, he had taken on things much worse then one pack of wolves so he was rather sure that he could defend her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wearabouts of Silent Hawk   The wearabouts of Silent Hawk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wearabouts of Silent Hawk
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next