Not enough Admins

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Not enough Admins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2012, 1:05 pm

I Night Shadow think that there should be at least ONE Admin on a week i haven't got my pups approved same goes with my character i don't want to be pushy but i would really like it if Admins got on more i have my own computer and i am on all the time but now nothing is getting approved now i really hope someone reads this because nothing is getting done thank you if you read!

Thank You!

Night Shadow
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2012, 10:39 pm

Night Shadow,
Please be understanding of our staff, most of them are kids like yourself and are on summer break from school. This usually is the time that wolflife ends up getting rather dead because a lot of kids are out on vacation or with family or friends doing things more actively outside since they don't have cold weather to worry about. I'm going to try and be on more as I saw getting on that this place hadn't been seen by the Admins for awhile, I thought Penman and Wildwind were going to be on more, plus as I have stated I'm currently going through a lot in my personal life that's been keeping me very busy. I'm sorry if this has lead to you and any of your friends not being able to RP in the way you wish to, as you can see I got to work approving things as soon as I got on today before tending to my personal RP's...as for your pup approval I wish I could do something about that but I only have the authority to do Character Approvals. If someone hasn't gotten on by next month I'll see what I can do about getting a hold of the Admin and seeing what we can do to help solve this issue. Thank you for your input and we'll try to keep in mind everything you have said. I hope this has been helpful for you.

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 12:24 am

Thank you very much your very kind i would like to see this site take off and it has a lot of people are getting on now its very strange but my friend would love to join this site and i will keep telling my friend s about it thanks for your time

Night Shadow
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:13 am

Hey is it just me or is everything becoming a lot more active people are getting on more yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:52 am

You're welcome and yes I've noticed we're getting a lot of new members. That's why I've decided to make it a point to be on more, part of the reason I became a Moderator was so that we could get the activity up and I'm really glad that you're playing your part in helping as well by getting your friends interested in this site. Keep up the good work. Very Happy

~Kihyah
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 1:56 am

Well i really <3 this site it may not be like the other sites but i really love itand i would love to become a Moderator but i never think thats going to happen but three of my friend are going to ask if they can get on this site but i really love it here and i hope its more active and i hope that i get to be a mod sometime to help out i really think i can help
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:18 am

Yeah unfortunately they aren't taking on anymore Mods or Admins, that's why the application area is locked but I do have to say you're help has really made this place start becoming more lively and I'm definitely grateful for that cause I too love this site and want only the best for it. So that's something we've all got in common because they too want that its just a busy time right now in peoples lives, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 2:22 am

Yeah i will keep telling my friend a by the way you are a great rper i learned a lot from you so i thank you for that you have really helped me grow on this site i am glad i gave it another chance and i will keep telling my friend as long as this site is still here and again thank you for letting me rp with you it has been really fun so far for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not enough Admins  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not enough Admins    Not enough Admins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not enough Admins
Page 1 of 1