Phenomenon

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Phenomenon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2012, 3:45 pm

Phenomenon walks into the field his fur flowing in the breeze his memories haunted him he was born to a pack of killing now that ally the leader was dead everyone split up but he couldn't get the pups screams out of his head the packs they killed haunted him would he be able to live with it as he walked he saw a buck then he thought i need to rest so he laid down and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:28 pm

Kirozangi found himself hopping over the tall grasses of the sleeping field. He hated the feeling they made when the rubbed his sides so he had attempted to jump onto all of the grasses and crush them underneath him instead of just trying to walk through them. It took a great deal of energy to continue his hopping, so he stopped his erratic leaps and set to walking through the grasses, no matter how much it tickled his nose or left an itch on his pelt. Finding a shady tree, he dug his claws into the sides of the bark, pulling himself up onto a low branch. A gentle breeze blew over his fur, sent waves of amber grasses into a gentle sway. Just watching the scenery made him feel drowsy, and the pale form of another wolf went unnoticed to his eyes. With the wind at his back, even the scent of the other was kept from him and he sleepily batted at the swaying leaves at the end of the branch he was perched atop.

Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 8:32 am

Thalia crouched in the grass, camouflaged. she leapt at night and growled she was bored and wanted a fight she tore and bit at his throat she wanted this area for herself
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 1:28 pm

Phenomenon laid down the long grass swayed he fell asleep fast as the sun beat on his back

[sorry for the short post i have to go somewhere]
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 2:18 pm

Kirozanagi heard a faint sound of a tussle and growl. The Wolf turned his head towards the movement in the grass and he narrowed his eyes, focusing on the movement amongst the golden grasses. Whatever it was it sounded either angry or in pain. His ears twitched and angled towards the commotion, he was always the type to observe before getting involved. That way if there was a forced confrontation, he would at least know something about his foe. A slight yawn escaped his muzzle, as he watched the scene unfold.

[It's fine, it's fine~ ^_^]

Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 2:28 pm

[Lanrox please i would really just like to rp with Kiro right now and you never know whats going on my wolf right now is not night please lan please just let me rp with Kiro]

Phenomenon smelled another wolf he stood up his orbs scanned the area then he saw a wolf he growled his fur fully up he didn't want to be watched nor did he want to be followed he growled again not knowing if the wolf was friendly his mom told him that you should always stay on guard never let it down the wing blew as he got ready to chase the wolf away before it attacked him
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 3:15 pm

A white pelt caught his eyes as he scanned the landscape. 'Another wolf?' he thought to himself. For a moment he thought about jumping down from his branch- It was close enough to the ground that he could land without harming himself, but he didn't want to have to try to rely on balance. His left side might fail him as it occasionally did. Reserving himself to his perch atop his branch, he tilted his head in curiosity towards the white wolf that was now growling with its fur on end. Silently Kirozanagi reminded himself: 'Let them make the first move- then select the most appropriate response... keep your temper form getting the best of you-' He waited in the shadows of the tree and his tail quietly swayed from side to side.

Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 7:07 pm

Phenomenon moved back and growled "Who are you" he said sniffing his fur started to go down as he kept stepping back he was old very old if he was fought he would die so he kept low and quiet but this wolf would attack him or talk he didn't know

[sorry for the short post]
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 10:02 pm

Quite aware now that the other knew of his presence Kirozanagi slipped off of the branch he was perched on and fell to the ground, almost landing gracefully, stumbling slightly to his left. it was obvious the other wasn't the most hostile wolf he'd encountered, so he tilted his head again at the growl of words that came from the white pelted male. "Who am I? Well, I've been called by many a name- Stranger, thief, demon, brute.. But before she died my mother called me Kirozanagi. A while back I met a fem who called me Kiro... Who are you? Just a mysterious stranger who stepped forth form the grass? Maybe you have a more interesting tale, like a man who deceived a magician and was turned into a beast? I've always loved weaving a good tale of fantasy and intrigue. But that aside, What should I call you, stranger?" Kirozanagi always seemed to find some way to bring unrelated things into everything, and he always seemed to drag out greeting past their necessity. As he was rambling on about with his pointless words, he sat down and wrapped his tail about him, not looking to start any sort of series of grudges or rivalries. After all, he had enough of those to last three lifespans.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 11:18 pm

Phenomenon looked at him "My mother named me Timber but i changed it to Phenomenon but just call me Timber"Phenomenon said as stared into the other wolves eyes "But you would never be seen as normal if you wander with me i am a thief , murder , liar , and worst of all heartless" he was old and had seen death and death was him he sat down "Have you ever murdered someone you had no grudge against for your pack?" he ask with no emotion. He had no emotion i died long ago with his heart and well being he killed his own mother dozens of pups and his best friend just because his pack said do it now his dream yelled at him of the cries he heard and the blood spilled by him
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 2:43 am

'i'm Thalia, and i'm going.' she growled and walked off.
[ sorry night bye!]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 1:28 pm

[its ok i just really want to rp with another member :D]
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 2:45 pm

He snickered as he spoke. "Murdered without a grudge hmm? It was for your pack's sake though. That was reason enough. Me on the other hand, I've killed without a grudge, for no reason at all. I think its more of a curse or sickness though. My parents before me had my problem as well, and for that it cost them their lives." Then he gave a demonic grin as he spoke again. "I bring death wherever I go- that reminds me of another name, I was called Zet a while back. Short for zetsumei which means death. Really I think it was the most fitting name I've carried. The realm of Normality seems to be a dream at this point." Kirozanagi ran his claws through the soil, watching the lines form in the dirt as his own sadistic dreams formed memories in the back of his mind. "So Timber, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you here anyway? Fleeing pursuers? Chasing an old foe? Maybe you're after all of the prey that seems so abundant amongst these grasses?" He shifted his weight onto his right side, and his grin fell back into a blank gaze.

[Sorry it's so short, it's mostly dialogue~ LOL]
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 6:23 pm

Phenomenon looked down "I have nowhere to go i wander trying to get the horrible memories out of my head" this wolf was wise wiser then him but he would never be forgave for killing innocent wolves and pups and mothers he was horrible to do it "What are you doing out here just wandering like me or do you have a path to follow?" he asked "And whats your name" he needed to know he would like to know before he left well if he left he would like to have a friend not a foe
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 3:30 pm

Kirozanagi:.

"Why am I here? Well, I guess I follow where the winds and stars tell me to go. It soothes to keep the traveled path at my back, and It's always nice to see new sights." The dark pelted male, shifed his weight and spoke again. "My name is Kirozanagi. Well, at least that's the name I've kept as my own. But you can call me Kiro I suppose. As for where I'm headed, I can't say. All I know is it's somewhere, and I'll probably know where when I get there. But as for now I'm just meaninglessly wandering about." Kirozanagi knew that he would end up walking until his pads wore thin, and then he would rest until he could walk again. It had always been like that- some spilt blood here, a hunt there- but besides that It would always be the same, until the day he passed from this world into some other he would always be following some unknown goal. The only thing he was sure of was that he would never go back, never again to that crimson stained place where his ancestors bodies fed the barren soil, where his mother and father's blood stained what used to be his home. He remembered their cries, the way the scent of their blood clouded his mind and everything seemed to be red. He remembered the feeling he had as he ripped their bodies to shreds, even his younger sister was caught between his own jaws. That feeling he had then wasn't of disgust, it wasn't fear or hatred... it was happiness. Somehow he had enjoyed watching their mutilated forms crumple into ragged heaps on the ground. It was sick. He felt sick just thinking about it, but he quickly pushed it from his mind, not wanting to think about it. He'd always taught himself one thing above any other lesson to keep in his mind. Keep the road traveled behind you. And don't look back on it, ir you wont be able to keep moving forward.' In a sense when he thought about it, he was like a shark. He had to keep moving forward of he would drown in his own self hatred and acrimony.

[Made a new post format :D]
Phenomenon JvRTL
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 3:43 pm

A soft wind blew as he just stared at the wolf "I have no path either just walking to see where i find myself in a battle or a war with myself alone the way it wouldn't be fun if i had no one to talk to" he said smiling he had a dark side and it clawed to come out and kill but he had locked it away but now it seemed to have found a key out "Well now if you and i follow no path how about we make one together" he said this wolf would be a wolf to travel with talk with till his old body died a painful death so that souls that he murdered could torture him and hurt him but that's the part he wanted maybe it was the dark side that made him think about the blood that fell down his body when he killed or the calling of the wolves as they died but something made him smile. His dark side Phenomenon was that clawing and Timber was the nice wolf that everyone had seen die as Phenomenon pulled his way out in a way he was insane but it was like floating a care free life of one wolf dieing and another taking over
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 7:03 pm

The offer proved tempting and hung in that air for a moment while he thought. Someone was actually asking him to travel with them. It had been at least months since he'd traveled with anyone of any amount at all. Maybe traveling with a companion would be a nice chance of pace. "You'd like travel together? I suppose that's acceptable, I mean there's no real reason why not. Sure, why not? I'll accompany you on your travels." Every scenario he through his mind said this was a logical idea. The only possible danger of it was if this wolf somehow became dangerous- but that seemed unlikely, and even so Kirozanagi was used to laughing in the face of danger.
Phenomenon JvRTL
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 7:40 pm

Phenomenon stared at the wolf "Okay then i stopped here to eat i will head to moon cliff then you can pick where to go" he said as he turned around looking to find a deer the other wolf his dark side clawed to attack to feel the blood of another wolf to taste the red goo of the salty blood but his good side kept him held in his dark cage of terror while the good side held him in it Timber was safe now but when the clawing would stop he knew that he would break out "You need to know i might attack you so if i do be prepared i can't control it for long" he said in a way that made his good side have the chills but then the clawing stopped he would be safe now
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 9:54 pm

Kirozanagi nodded at Timber's words and followed the other in his search for a meal. When he spoke of the possibility of an attack the only word he could manage was "Likewise." It was so strange to meet another wolf that shared so many of his traits, they were so similar it was frightening. Perhaps it was destiny that they had met up? Kiro was always a sucker for fate mumbo-jumbo and things of that nature, so of course he passed all the blame to the universe's inner workings. The dark male dragged his nose through the topmost layer of soil, looking for a trace of an old scent, the whole place seemed like a great big crossroads, He could hardly tell where a deer had trodden and a hare had hopped through, there were just so many scents all mingling with each other. But after a moment of doubt a scent revealed itself to him. Not too stale, a doe had passed through about half an hour ago at a boring walk. If they ran, it would take maybe five minutes to catch up to it. He quickly straightened up and kept pace with Timber.
Phenomenon JvRTL
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2012, 9:59 pm

Phenomenon felt the clawing it was coming out so he started walking faster to keep it locked away but the clawing became worst then he saw a deer this would feed his dark side he got down hearing it chomp the grass he ran at it the shocked deer tried to run but he sank his teeth into its neck and felt the blood trickle down his neck it moved and he let it suffer then when it died his dark side backed of and he ate then he turned to Kiro "Eat as much as you like" then he ate a bit more
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 4:56 pm

Most of the time, Kirozanagi never ate what he didn't kill himself, but he let the other bring down the doe by himself. It seemed that Timber was in a violent mood, and he didn't really want to start any situation that would end up with one of them coughing on their own blood. As he watched it go down, he stood there in silence until Timber spoke and invited him to eat as well. Feeling the growing protest of his insides searching for a meal, he walked over and ate a decent amount before standing again. He hadn't eaten in a week and the warm meat felt good as he felt less like a walking skeleton, and more like a whole wolf again. "So what's this Moon Cliff like?"

[Gah, short~]
Phenomenon JvRTL
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2012, 5:03 pm

"Its beautiful when the sun goes down the sky is blood red and the bed waves crash below you the huge cliff that you stand on is stone a and the sand is a creamy yellow" he said remembering what it was like he could have gone on if his dark side hadn't started clawing and wanting out but his good side took over "Its like being on top of the world" he took another bite ripping threw the flesh it was good but not as good as buck he smiled "But lets spend sometime here"
Back to top Go down
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 8:48 pm

Kiro couldn't help but imagine the scene in his head, the way the red sky touched orange waves and the orange touched creamy yellow sands. And when the thought of being on top of the world reached his mind, he thought of his first home, in the mountains... the way the peaks seemed to sit atop the bed of white fluff. He remembered the time he'd climbed up to the highest point. He'd gotten a nosebleed from the altitude, but the view was amazing, simply breathtaking. Back then he was only about a year old, and his family was gone by then. Nothing more than tattered fertilizer. Nodding at Timber's words, he forced himself to stop dwelling on the past. 'Like a shark...' though the though left him curious, he'd never seen a shark after all. "It sounds wonderful." At timber's suggestion, he nodded. Spending some time in the golden grasses of the Sleeping Field seemed like a good idea. The heavy meal made Kirozanagi feel lazy and calm, but he tried to show no sign of it. Trying to drag up some idle conversation, he remembered how he had a hard time with unrelieved and unimportant words. But somehow, he manage to concoct a sentence. "So are you looking for something too?" The moment he said it he regretted it though. He was looking for something himself, but he still wasn't entirely sure what that something was.

[ugh, I'm finishing up some assignments that are due next week, they total to: 4 book reports, a creative project, and 4 more Chemistry tests... FUN. -_-; So im probably going be be somewhat inactive this week.]
Phenomenon JvRTL
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2012, 8:53 pm

[its ok]

Phenomenon looked up the sky was almost dim the night was coming he put his head down and tried to fall asleep but he kept thinking about moon cliff till he finally feel asleep the sleep was in and out he kept waking up then he just stayed awake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phenomenon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenomenon   Phenomenon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phenomenon
Page 1 of 1