Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Becoming an Alpha like dad...

Go down 
+5
LoneFemale
lanrox
Night Shadow
Kirozanagi
Kihyah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2013, 2:31 pm

Raven stirred and sat up and then emeaidtly scrabled back when seeing a wolf not too far away, she got up throwing her coat off so she could move and stood up. she stopped a few feet away and looked at the wolf. she had water dripping down her face from her hair. The leather scabor on her with her knife sticking out rubbing her leg where water has got down between it.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2013, 3:01 pm

Kodak watched Spyro leave, just figuring the male was out to go hunting. He yawns and stands to shake out his heavily damp pelt before he sat again, he kept a steady eye on Spyro before he disappeared from sight in the thick forest. He would stay out there now until the male returned knowing that his pack depended on every single members safety and should Spyro need help he would be ready.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

Female Registered : 2013-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 10:39 am

Shaden looked around the cozy den when stomach growled. "I guess I better go hunt." She whispered. Reluctantly, Shaden stood up and wove through the maze of wolves and out of the packs home. "It finally stopped raining." She said to herself as she sniffed the damp fresh air. Shaden's senses led her to a rabbit den. "Perfect" she thought as she hid in the overgrown grass, waiting to pounce. Shaden waited no longer than five minutes when a family of rabbits came out of there safe-spot. She attacked killing about 10/20 rabbits with a few swipes. Then she sat feeling weak and hungry. So,ate a couple before picking up  the rest and rushing back to the pack. As soon as she dropped the rabbits in a heap in the middle of the site, she noticed a freshly bleeding wound on her back left leg. Shaden started to panic when she remembered the lessons on healing her mother gave because, well, her mother was a healer. She sat down and licked the wound clean. After doing so she found a nice pond to wash off in. When she finished Shaden limped herself to the den entrance to sit and rest her leg.

Last edited by wolfgrl10 on July 27th 2013, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 11:53 pm

(Um, sorry Shaden we don't allow that kind of healing here...this is real wolf rp and wolves don't know how to make bandages or casts in real life. Please edit the post. Thank you. Healer wolves (so everyone knows the definition here) only tend a wound by keeping an eye on it and licking it, amazingly wolves have natural healing from the saliva in their mouth which kills off germs and bacteria that we normally can't ourselves. I hope this has been helpful.)
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 2:55 am

(Sorry, I was tired and wasn't thinking about it much. Plus some times I tend to think outside the box.)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 1:59 pm

(That's okay. Thank you for correcting it. ^^)

Kodak rose when he saw Shaden returning with a limp in her step, his ears folded back in concern to his pack member. When she joined him at the entrance he carefully examined her, his sense of smell off he didn't do what wolves usually would do by sniffing the area instead he just looked at it then to her.
" Are you okay?" he asked worried for her safety, " What happened?" he pried further needing to know if this was something he had to be concerned about for the rest of his pack if it were a predator that had attacked her.
Back to top Go down
wolfgrl10
` pup

WolfLuver

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2013, 11:10 pm

Shaden saw the fear on Kodak's face as she snapped her eyes back to the wound on her leg. "Oh, this? I just scratched it on a rock or something while I was hunting rabbits. There's more out there if you want." She gestured to the pile of fresh rabbit sitting just outside the den. "You know, just a little something for letting me be part of the pack." Shaden then limped off to her corner of the den where she dug a hole big enough to fit in.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2013, 1:31 pm

Kodak thanked her for the rabbits before she went inside of the den, he then walked over to have his fill of the fresh meat she had delivered to him. After eating about four he licks his chops and makes his way down to the river to get a drink. Once there he looks around hesitantly before lowering his head to lap up some of the cool water into his mouth. His ears perked up on his head wary of anything that may try to take advantage of him drinking.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2013, 11:21 pm

jackie trotted up to kodak " I saw you watching spyro leave, are you woried?" she asked walking into the river doing so." i know what hes doing, if you want to know." she said laying in the water and getting a drink as well.

spyro stepped back, seeing the knife peeking out of its caseing. he shied away, and almost hit a tree when he turned and started running back to the den of his pack stopping near a meadow when he got tired and decided it was time to sleep...
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2013, 10:48 pm

Kodak shook his head, " No. I am always aware of my pack members and where they have gone so that way if needed I can come to their aid should the need arise." he says before leaning his head back down to take some more of the cool liquid up into his maw.

Last edited by Kihyah on September 15th 2013, 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 11:05 pm

Jackie nodded " I guess I should go now. I'm going to look for him. he's been gone to long." she said .she got up and shook the water off her pelt. she started to walk in the direction of spyro.

spyro yawned he stretched and stood up. he looked around and started towards the den.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 3:51 pm

Kodak began to follow Jackie, " I'll come with to make sure you both stay safe." he said, he had learned a thing or two about being an alpha from his dad and one thing he had always drilled on about was the importance of every member. If there was ever a question of safety he was to accompany a member or go looking for them himself because it was his responsibility.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:49 pm

( I just read Jackie's bio, and found out she has three legs. her rank might need to be changed. I don't keep good tabs on my wolves, sorry.)

"ok, if he's got into trouble I might need a little help anyways." she said. 'he was a crazy wolf' she thought.

spyro started to trot to the den, and sniffed the air. he thought he could get something to eat for the pack. he smelled rabbits and mice, and an animal he couldn't recognize. he trotted forward, hoping to ask Kodak what the animal was. spyro thought he could very faintly smell wolves, but he shrugged it off.'I'm nowhere near the pack den.' he thought, quickening his pace to a small running speed.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 9:34 am

Raven stood there in place not wanting to scare it off, then it turn around shielding away and almost hitting a tree. she didn't know why it did that but went to follow it but losing site of it later. She went back and grabbed her jacket and continued on walking deeper into Yellowstone keeping her eye out for the wolf.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2013, 7:11 pm

Jackie stopped and sniffed. she smelt spyro. she sat to wait."seems adventure boy is coming to us" she said, laying her ears forward to listen for his paws padding the ground.she sniffed the air again, and turned her position to face the den. 'humans' she thought. that was what she thought she scented, faintly.

spyro remembered why he had been in the clearing, and quickened his pace to a run. it wasn't long before he smelled Jackie and slowed down so he wouldn't run her over, and he scented Kodak as well when he had gotten closer.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2013, 8:38 pm

Raven kept walking and after a bit heard her own stomach growl, she stopped and sat down swinging her bag off her shoulder and rumaging inside it looking to see if she had anything to eat. She did have a few things a pack of skittles, some dorritos, one bottle of water and some meat left over from what her other frind wolf caught for her. she paused holding it in hand and a tear went streaming dod her face. she missed him very much and wondered how he was doing, she shook her head and took the meat out cooked to be cured and threw it as far as she could from her into the woods. The she took a
hiking trail trail mix she saw at last and ate that. then leaned back to rest and closed her eyes dreaming about the world of the wolves and she can understand them, but knowing even in her dream it cant be true to understand a animal even wolves but she slept dreaming about it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2013, 3:16 pm

Kodak saw Spyro approaching and nodded softly, " Good. He's back, I'm going out to patrol the borders and mark where the territory is. Keep an eye on things for me while I'm gone." he began sauntering out, following along a trail his father had made awhile ago. Although he could not distinguish scents other wolves could and his dad took him out quite a few times when he'd go out to do just this. Had even allowed him to be just like him and mark a few spots as well. He also enjoyed doing it because of the scenery, it was always a good thing to know where things were in case he ever had to move his pack to a new shelter as his parents had when humans had discovered them.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2013, 9:37 pm

Raven awoke with a jolt a little disoriented and slowly stood up taking in her seens and remembering where she was again. She looked around and decided she would start walking again and went to gather her things up and head off. After a few meters she came across a trail than was worn into the ground a little. She guessed it was a rabbit trail but a rabbit would be too small to make it so it may have been a deer but there was no leaf or twig breckage up high enough where deer antlers would have broken the foliage. She didnt know what it was but she contiued along it as it made it easier to walk.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 4:32 am

(hiya… sorryfor.my absence :P )

Khione (why does auto correCt think im trying to type onions ?! haha) rose from her corner in the den and yawned. Sitting bythe entrance of the den, she noticed that the pack members had left and there was a pile of rabbit beside her. wolfing down two rabbits eagerly, she decided to waitnfor he pack members to arrive back to the den.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 2:04 pm

Kodak moved along the worn out trail his father had made years ago and proceeded in lifting his leg every so many yards to mark out his territory. He was enjoying every minute of it because when he was smaller he couldn't see out far past the brush that grew up higher then a pup. But now he could see through the trees, taller then the brush even found an edge to the massive wooded area. He was so caught up in his enjoyment of the alone time and the scenery that he didn't notice a human walking along the same trail in front of him. His sense of smell the way it was he couldn't have even had a warning from his nose to alert him to the presence of the girl.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 5:38 am

Khione rose from her comfortable position at the entrance of the den. stretching, she decided to search for some of the pack members and strolled leisurely out of the den.
Sniffing the ground and the air, she caught a faint whiff of Kodak and galloped excitedly in pursuit. After running a while and catching sight of Kodak, she lifted her head to howl at him.
However, her howl died in her throat when she saw a human girl walking along the path. She approached Kodak and nudged him with her snout to let him know she was there.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 6:49 pm

Ravens head whipped up as she heard the howl right in front of her it seemed but then it died off as quickly as it started. she looked on in amzment as two it looked like adult wolves were right in front of her. she went to reach for her knife them slowly pulled her pants leg down to cover it up instead and then took a few caoutius steps back to give some more space between her and the wolves. she didnt move so not to scare them or provoke them into attack, she did not want to do that at all.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 12:58 am

Khione growled at the girl but looked to Kodak for guidance.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 6:15 pm

Kodak was happy to see Khione and his tail wagged happily until she pointed his gaze towards the human girl. As he stared into those eyes the memories of his parents murder came flooding back, he whimpered softly and his ears lowered while his tail shot in between his legs. He backed up only a step before he was able to collect himself. His fathers words came back to him, " You will be Alpha one day, you will be in charge of protecting the wolves you make a pack with." It was like he snapped out of whatever had thrust him into his fear, his ears pinned back against his skull and his tail went out straight while the fur on his back rose. He was about ready to growl at the girl when he noticed she had nothing to defend herself with. Those grizzly things that made thunder and had killed his parents was not in her hands nor was anything, his ears then went up as his demeanor calmed and he cocked his head to one side as if to ask the human girl ' Are you nuts?'
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2013, 12:53 am

raven backed up a little more when the one wolf growled. then she got a confused look as the one started to whimper. she didnt know why, but then he put his ears back and tail up and he got bigger, that was not good. But soon his posture calmed and and he turned his head, like it was questioning something, probly why she was here on there territory mabye. she spoke up softly so not to startle them, " hello there wolfy, i wont hurt you im nice, your nice too arnt you" she didnt know if they would understand her but she tryrd. she really wanted to see wolves again after her old friend and didnt want to wast the chance not trying to befriend them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming an Alpha like dad...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next