Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Becoming an Alpha like dad...

Go down 
+5
LoneFemale
lanrox
Night Shadow
Kirozanagi
Kihyah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 6:27 pm

Kodak follows her out of the mud pit, " Yes I would like to join you. What are we going after? I have a basic idea in my head where all the herds and other animals tend to stay at any given point in a season." he says as his tail begins to wag, his ability to keep scents straight was horrible but he was a skilled hunter thanks to his mother. His father had gotten frustrated trying to get over his sons inability to distinguish scents so his mother in all her wisdom and patience and taken the time to teach him how to hunt without it. His eyesight had become honed to spot fresh tracks, whether prints or freshly shaped paths by creatures he could spot it from miles away plus it was something that had given him time to spend with his mother as he had been more of a mama's boy anyways growing up.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 1:47 am

Khione grinned. "i've never taken down a buck before." She sniffed the ground, slowly following the scent. She crept along till she saw a herd.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 4:30 am

Kodak followed behind Khione carefully, his body flattening so it was slightly closer to the ground as his ears went back against his skull. He watched, unable to track anything as right now they were only on its scent as he knew this from the way Khione sniffed at the ground. He spotted the herd only minutes before she looked up to see them as well, he was already getting lower and creeping forward as he was now taking his cues from her since this was now her hunt.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 4:35 am

Khione crept closer and closer to the ground, then carefully shifted to a big clump of yellow grass that concealed her well. She lay still, now only centimetres away from her target, a young buck. She leapt up suddenly, causing him to bolt. She gave chase, snapping at his heels.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 4:50 am

As soon as the buck bolted Kodak was up, his lean figure plus his inherited mothers speed gave him an edge and he cut the buck off nipping at its front ankles so it would turn giving Khione the chance to latch onto it. He ran beside it, keeping a good pace as he waited for her next move so he could make his.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 5:05 am

Khione latched on to the buck's throat, growling, and dragged the buck down
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 6:22 pm

Kodak leaps and grabs the deers rump in his powerful jaws as Khione drags the deer down, his goal now was to keep the creature pinned so she could kill the prey without having to worry about catching a hoof or having it try to clamber back onto it's feet.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 4:59 am

The buck reared and struggled, then kicked Kodak hard. Khione grabbed his neck, then pinned it down again
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 9:25 pm

Kodak lost his wind when he got kicked in the abdomen but he didn't let go, instead he changed his position so that the deer could thrash but still not get up due to the weight on his back. His eyes were shut as he struggled to regain his breath, it was a terrible feeling of not being able to bring air in however it wasn't the first time in his life that it had happened so he knew it was only temporary.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 11:20 pm

the deer lashed out again and Khione yelped, then bit his neck again and again,
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 7:57 am

Upon hearing Khione yelp he clamped his teeth down harder to keep the beast pinned, once she had returned her teeth to its neck he started to thrash his head hoping to cripple the creature into giving up. Kodak looks towards Khione to see if she had severed the main artery in its neck, it would bleed out quickly and die if she had otherwise he would probably have to help her as together they could more then likely break its neck if she didn't have the strength to on her own but he waited wanting to only help her if necessary.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 9:01 am

The buck went slack and Khione grinned, then washed her muzzle in a stream. Her tail wagged. "First time taking down a buck?" She asked before walking away a few paces to give Kodak space to eat.

She tilted her head. "Hey, i think the temperature was colder than yesterday... much colder. Must be the winter coming."

She grinned even wider. "man I am so looking forward to all that snow! Plus the snow will camouflage me well, oh yay, I am gonna eat like a queen. The poor little ones that fall into freezing water or die of hypothermia will be quick, painless food." She sighed, her tail wagging. "yum..." She muttered, before turning back to Kodak.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 4:14 am

Kodak let go of the haunches of the dead buck to lick his chops clean of blood, he strips a piece of flesh off the leg to start eating when Khione asked him a question. " Nah, just my first one with only myself and another wolf...I used to hunt with my family, mom and dad plus two sisters so it was rather easy to take down a kill guess I wasn't expecting the struggle." he says before he began gnawing at the meat, he listened to her talk of those that would die from the cold and it was just weighing down on him since the conversation had brought up feelings and memories he was building a wall around trying just to get through the days without thinking about the deaths of his family.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:15 am

Khione dragged the food back to her hole and pulled off a leg. she poked her head out of the hole and grinned. "What shall we do now? Talk about how His Awesomeness Kodak the Great got kicked by a buck?" She teased, laughing.

[Can my wolf Ragnarok join?]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:37 am

Kodaks ears perked when she teased him and the food fell out his mouth, " Hey." he half whined but knew it was all playful, he was just playing back and he turns to gently kick dirt at her. He then looks over his shoulder to stick out his tongue before he went back to eating.

[Sure.]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:23 am

Khione laughed so hard her head got wedged in the entrance of her den. "Hey Kodak... I think my head's stuck in my hole."
She squeaked while trying to tug her head free.

Ragnarok howled and waited for a reply, a few hundred meters away from the pack.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 4:25 am

Kodak laughed so hard he almost choked on the food he had been swallowing, coughing he rose to his paws to waltz over to her. " Not so tough anymore are you." he teases her as he gently begins to dig around the edges of the hole to help free her from it. Still not able to stop himself from laughing at her mishap he heard the howl but couldn't much respond right away as he was just bubbling with laughter and was hardly able to gulp in enough breath to dig properly. But once he was able to settle down he caught his breath and let out a short howl to respond to the wolf in a polite way to let it know he was there just busy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 4:50 am

Khione laughs and then howls in reply to the new wolf.

Ragnarok walked in hesitantly. "uh..." he muttered, he had never really been introduced to other wolves, and was rather nervous. "urm... uh, Hi?" he muttered, tail between his legs.

[I got braces... it kinda hurt. Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2012, 11:32 am

Having freed Khione from her predicament Kodak turns to face the new comer who had started off rather shyly, he was used to shy though as his mother and littlest sister had always been shy without his dad around. Like a buddy Kodak smiles and wags his tail, happily bounding over to the male not at all threatened by him and his submissive nature only to stop in front of him and sit. " Hey. I'm Kodak, sorta the leader around here. It's nice to meet you Um." he teases before continuing, " Ah I'm just pullin your tail, we've just gotten a buck and there's plenty between the two of us you're more then welcome to help yourself. So what's your name anyways?" he asks the wolf curiously as he moves out of the males way so he could venture to the meal and partake if he wished to do so.

[Oooo that stinks. I had braces so I know the pain, just do what they tell you to do and they'll be off quicker rather then dragging it out. Just be careful what you eat too and stray away from gum boy is that a mess to clean up. xD Hope your mouth feels better soon.]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 7:07 am

The newcomer smiled nervously, " You can call me Reggie. I live in a farm."
He stepped forward and nibbled at the food. "Uh, mind if i hang around for awhile?"
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 11:19 am

Star had followed Ragnarok, and was hidding behind a tree watching. She stood still, trying not to be noticed but her tail twitched in the brittle grass nearby. The only one who coud hear it was Ragnarok cause star was closest to him.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2012, 10:40 pm

Ragnarok turned. "Hey, star. "
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 2:06 am

Kodak had opened his mouth to respond that the male could stay as long as he liked when he had turned and greeted a bush. Tilting his head Kodak looks over the new comers shoulder to see a tail sticking out and eyes peeking out at them. His tail still wagging he smiles, " Well you're both welcome to stay as long as you like...you and your friend there." he didn't push it though as the hiding wolf was obviously shy and he didn't want to scare her so he trotted over to Khione and sat beside the hole her head was poked out of where she had watched quietly.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 3:58 am

khione grinned "yup! you're welcome to stay!" Her tail wagged as she playfully nipped Kodak's tail.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2012, 11:29 am

Stars head poped up from the plants. Her eyes were clouded a bit so she could not see very good. when she whet to walk out of the plants her bones creek, then she sat down not far from the plants she had hid in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming an Alpha like dad...   Becoming an Alpha like dad... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming an Alpha like dad...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next