.:|Kiro's Art Thread|:.

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirozanagi
` pup

Kirozanagi

Artist / Semi-Lit RPer

Male Age : 27

.:|Kiro's Art Thread|:. Empty
PostSubject: .:|Kiro's Art Thread|:.   .:|Kiro's Art Thread|:. Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2012, 11:23 am

Yeah, so I decided that I wanted to post some art here- Actually, I might take requests from time to time. Most of these will probably be links, but whatever. :D

So every month or so I'll slap up more artwork!

Links:
Smashbro
Sheep Lee
Chibi Jasper
Nidoqueen
DJ and EO
Chibi Marsha
^These are all Chibis

After the 12th, I'll be open to working on requests. So feel free to ask me to draw things!
I could use some more things to slap in my artist's portfolio. I'll work on uploading some more things after the 12th too, but until then I'll probably be somewhat inactive. I have a bunch of things to work on for my AP English class, and my AP Chemistry class. Along with a few book reports, and there's my Online courses as well. But I'll try to finish up as soon as I can! ^_^;
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

.:|Kiro's Art Thread|:. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:|Kiro's Art Thread|:.   .:|Kiro's Art Thread|:. Icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2012, 5:06 pm

Wow dude your good i can make Chibi's but you can Make chibi's!!!! cool i have a request but i will ask you after the 12 :D COOL AGAIN!!!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: