Under My Skin

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Under My Skin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 2:51 am

Hello everybody! You know me as Kihyah the friendly neighborhood Moderator here but did you know that as of March 21 2012 I created my very own RP site on Forumotion? It doesn't have many members on currently, actually I'm the only active one there right now and there I go by the username Fenris. I used Wolf Life as an outline to my own because it is so masterfully designed and user friendly that I wanted the same for my own, however due to no activity it has gone unchecked for awhile but now I am advertising it here in hopes that perhaps I can add a little spark to it. Every thing from the story to the rules and on were made by myself. So if you're interested in exploring it please don't hesitate to check it out. So click on the link provided below and go ahead and give me some feed back. Thanks guys and have a wonderful day.
Link:
http://undermyskin.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2012, 9:06 am

Wow man i love your site and i would love to become a member don't know much about it so could you tell me whats its about please
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 1:11 am

It's basically the same as Wolf Life except its set in a time post nuclear war when all the humans died out. Now Earth is called Eden 2 (Eden being the garden of Eden from the bible so given due to there only being nothing but animals and vegetation alive at the time this is set in). The "Ancients" are creatures that look a lot like their ancestors a.k.a. wolves, bears etc. At the same time there are other creatures that have evolved there so you can pick to either be an animal from today's world or create your very own, this is all outlined on how to go about such a thing under Creature Feature. Like I said before the site basically works like this one does because of how user friendly this site is it just looks different because I didn't want it to look exactly alike. Hope to see you there and bring friends!! Everyone's welcome that's kind of the point, so that even people who get picked on or are outcasts can come there and feel accepted by everyone because there we can be whoever and whatever we want. Just follow the rules and you'll be golden. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask. And thank you for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2012, 10:55 pm

You are my savoir i have been wait for a site like yours wow dude really thx!!!!! and also i tried to make an account but my username wasn't used and it said that the username was taken so could you help me with that
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2012, 4:26 pm

That's weird. I'll check into that, it could be that you have an account here and it's on the same website Forumotion. I don't have anyone there that has that name registered that I know of so tonight maybe you should check to see if you can sign in that way...I'll also be checking it too so I should have it fixed by then if that doesn't work. Thanks for letting me know.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2012, 4:34 pm

I checked and yeah there's no username Night Shadow on my site. Hope to see you there :)
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 10:39 am

Just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have come over to try my site out. I have been absent here as well as there but wanted to let everyone know that I am back here and over on my other site, so if you had been waiting on character approval or responses they have been addressed. Sorry for the absence I've been busy with doctors appointments, blood tests and such so I still have some left but I should be here more since now they're starting to settle down again. Thank you all for your patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under My Skin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin   Under My Skin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under My Skin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Advertise-
Jump to: