sian wanders alone - Page 31

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

sian wanders alone - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 3:34 pm

"No Hita i was born in a cave far from this territory," Blair said.

"It went well," Kovu said to moonheart.

{Dragonspire is another herb used to heal broken bones}
{Shadowfrost is another herb that heals diseases}
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 4:04 pm

(Guys, I don't mind you making up some plants, but you can't make ones that heal broken bones and cure every disease.)
Back to top Go down
Lanrox_
` pup

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2013, 11:40 pm

[ok thx wildwind]

Reggie left for more adventure
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 2:52 pm

{ok i under stand wild wind }

moonheart nodded

hita grumted as hestood and helped the fae up led her deper into the foresttoward his alphas yeling vioce

silvermoon sented the ground hoping to find a trace of hiss sent

{how about dragonspite helps with pian and shadowfrost helps cure sniffled}
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 3:13 pm

(Those are fine. I don't mind at all if your herbs just help treat some symptoms. Just try and keep away from creating fake disease-curing herbs and the like.)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 7:36 pm

ok this has gotten way off topic. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2013, 11:05 pm

{i under stand wildwind}
{???? desianey}

shshale snarrled as her fur raised and yelled
"JADE SCOURGE i need a ancer this is not a fun and game if you havent seen him say so !"
she picked up arana and put her in the den and nodded to ria and slid out of then den scoffed at her two betas and speed off into the forest wanting to muder raicko if he stole her pup.

silvermoon caught a fiant trace of malus's sent and howled lodly of what she found.

hita herd his sisters howl and went in her direction.

moonheart was caghut off gard as she was about to say somthing to kovu when they all heard silermoon's howl

arana trotted over to her sister star and licked her head

{this wolf is travling whitefang}

whitefang yelped as a white she wolf nearly tranpled her and sped off as her pelt blent into her surrondings {shshale}
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2013, 7:35 pm

Kovu heard a howl.

Blair followed hita
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2013, 2:01 am

raiko heard the pack closing in and quickly grabed malus and ran. he was loving this game, it was like a combo of tag and hide-and-seek. and he had no intention of letting malus go.
malus kicked and scratched raiko but was still to little to have any effect on him.
raiko snarled at him and kept running.
sian picked up raikos trail, but didnt howl as to not give away his position.
[hehehe i got a big surprise coming Twisted Evil]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2013, 12:06 am

{ok but keep in mind my inner wolf if saying"i want to kill you raiko!!" teehee NOTlol just kidding"}

"that a howl of silvermoon sothings rong in the pack comon lets see what it it!"moonheart siad startting to run without rely waiting for a reply

shshale groled loly as she caught a fiant trace of malus she was outr agged ad dashed off once more.

hita froze when he came across a strong sent of raiko's trail he the n mannaged to say"r..raiko's near the pack enemy "he then shut his eyes fersously and opened them agian to sh shshsale his alpha snarrling as she ran at him ...then lept cler over him and counted running ,hita's expreation folowed his alpha then he siad th blair "that was my pack s alpha ...why is *gasp *raiko must have done some thing to her pups! comon lets help if we can"he the wiated for blairs responce.

silver moon was stunned in fear

white fang saw a redish wof ran past her carrinng a young pup looking like it was beeing weened dash past her being wise she folowed caushly
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 5:18 pm

'Hita i can't fight," Blair said

Fenris walked into raiko.

Kovu howled back.

[[Fenris is my sis wolf]]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 11th 2013, 11:38 pm

hita nodded and sented the air for raiko's sent
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2013, 12:02 pm

Kira looked around, not aware to what was going on. She was new to the pack after all.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2013, 5:07 pm

raiko snarled at the wolf who bumped into him. "watch it!" he growled. he then darted off into the woods.
malus was frozen in fear
sian was closing in on raikos trail, when he ran into a wolf. "hey, have you seen a male carrying a pup come through here?" he asked her.

Last edited by desianey on May 31st 2013, 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:48 pm

[[desainey Fenris is a male wolf]]

Kovu walked towards a females scent he didn't recognize.

Blair laid down and said to herself that she was no good.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 11:00 pm

"wats wrong?"hita asked laying next to her"i found his sent were he went but-"he cut of seeing she was sad .he liked her muzzle and blushed his heart rased he then put his head on her paws .

shshales paws were bleading she could tell hr staima level was done for slowing raipidly down she hade to force her self to run.

silver moon snapped out of fear saw kira ran up to her and asked quickly"have you seen malus or ...r-riako ?"

arana did her first howl for her brother
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:14 am

Kira's eyes fell on Silver Moon and she perked her ears up. Did this wolf not know that she was really new to the pack? She let out a sigh and looked at the wolf. "Maybe if you tell me what they look like, I could help you out." She said, noticing that a few of the wolves were either running around like their tail got cut off, or tracking something. Or someone. Now that this wolf had come up to her she figured that those two wolves were the ones in question.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 4:25 pm

"well raiko is rusty red wolf with wite socks ...the pup mauls he has a smoky graypelt with a strips on his chest"silvermoon siad calmy but fearfuly" and the pup is the alphas kin that is why were all serching to be honest pups and kin seem to be most important to the packs gneration"
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 11:46 am

At the information, Kira couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Someone allowed the Alpha pup to be pupnapped?" She shook her head and flicked her tail. "If I were the Alpha, someone would be punished." She said, looking towards a direction of the forest. "I saw a red wolf carrying a gray pup, but the pup was silent. I didn't think it was being taken. They went that way." She said then looked back at Silver Moon. "Take me to the Alpha, I may have a plan for him to get his kin back."
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 7:44 pm

Blair blushed when Hita licked her muzzle. Blair laid her head on Hita's head.

Kovu slept on a tree branch unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2013, 10:54 pm

silvermoon nodded suddenly smelling blood "blood "she wisperd fantly as she notced shshsale stop right in front of them her chest was heaving with exuastion as she siad "silver moon were does the sent lead ."her legs trembled

"i cant tell it runs in and out of the turff and kira has seen him"silver moon siad calmy

"WERE !!!! have you seen him "shshale siad demandly

"alpha youre paws -"silver moon was cut off

"i dont care about my paws were is malus were is that demon raiko !" shshale snarled

silvermon stayed slinet
{dramatic ?}
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2013, 11:06 am

Kira smelled the blood as well but just looked over to see Shshale. Kira blinked a few times before speaking. "Listen, Alpha. I have a plan. This demon Raiko, he doesn't know me. He doesn't know that I'm a part of your pack." She started then sniffed the air. "I barely smell like pack. A good wade in the river will wipe off my scent completely. I could follow the scent, get to Raiko, make him trust me maybe. Then we could get your pup back." She said, looking at the two faes, awaiting their response.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2013, 11:05 pm

"maybe-"shale cut off reliztng the risk this wolf was putting her self in , she shighed heavly then siad "ok but in order to comunicate with him ....you need to be sly kinda like neva-"

"WHAT?! neva youre kidding"silvesmoon interuped
"i AM serous silvermoon"shshale snaped then siad 'call for the healars "
silvermoon nodded fersously . as she howled for kovu and moonheart
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 1:06 am

Kira perked one of her ears up and tilted her head. She didn't know who Neva was, but there was nothing that she probably needed to learn from her. "I can be whatever he wants me to be." She said with a sly smirk. "I'll help get your pup back." She said, flicking her tail and watching Silvermoon as she headed off.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2013, 10:51 am

shshsale shighed and siad "alright come on "shshale gurstured standing up to leed kira to a riveras she thought" sian were are you?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next