sian wanders alone - Page 32

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

sian wanders alone

Go down 
+9
faolan1
wolflover123
xXScourgexX
~Zero~
Ookami
edme123
JadeWolf
wolf girl
desianey
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

sian wanders alone - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMay 31st 2013, 1:05 pm

sian was following raiko at top speed, then lost the trail when it ended at a river. he snarled in frustration.
raiko laughed. this game was really exsilerating. he was thinking hard as to how he would end this little game. maybe lay a trap at the end? no, to simple. then a truly wicked idea came to him. he grinned at his own briliance.
malus felt like he would die in terror.
[kira, i think i could have some fun with you plan. i cant wait, lol]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2013, 1:47 am

moonheart war earitatted she climed the tree kovu was sleeping in and shoved him out wacking him up she snarrled "didnt you hear silvermoon cal for us lested to this "she hoped out of the tree next to him"keep youre ears open even when resting "
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2013, 1:41 am

[Oooooo Yeaaahhhhh!!! >:3]

Kira blinked and followed the fae, her tail waving in the air behind her. She looked around when she called out for the Alpha male and smirked. Her nostrils flared, catching scents all around her. She picked up the male's scent and followed it, looking back a few times to see if the fae was following her. When she finally reached the male, she looked at him, careful to keep a nice distance between them for now. "Alpha? May I have a word with you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 4:15 pm

"I heard the howl but I am an old wolf whos Life essence is draining day by day night by night. I am too old to fight. My bones are weak." Kovu said.

[[Kovu is actually a young wolf]]

Blair licked Hita's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2013, 11:19 pm

moon heart shighed heavly as she walked closer to him in rege then siad " i know you are younger than me but know this *dhe steped back astep* be aware and you are lucky it was me not raikio he would have killed you with no time to spare im just saying be carful ...ok? comon anyway we need to find out why silvermoon howled and i hope alpha's not in danger nether one ofthem "
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

raiko snatched up the pup again and started taking a round-a-bout way back to the packs den. all the wolves would be up looking for the missing pup and the den would be empty. a nice stage for the finish.

sian was getting irritated with himself. he was the alpha male. he should have found his pup by now. he fourced himself to calm down. maybe others had leads. he started racind back to the dens.

ria was bored. she wanted to get up an help find the missing pup, not guard the camp. she started pacing back and forth in frount of the den.

[sorry i have been busy with other stuff]
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 1:46 pm

shshale reached the river washed her paws then she saw rikio ran toward the den she speed on chase

{o-o raiko you in troble lol}
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 19th 2013, 9:53 pm

Kira huffed as the male padded away from her. Fine. He didn't want to talk to her, then she would do this on her own. She flicked her tail and waded into the water. She stayed in the water long enough for the little bit of pack scent to wash off of her. After a while more, she waded out and shook her pelt. A quick whiff and she was sure that her scent was back to normal. Now to find that male. She had caught his scent earlier, so finding him wouldn't be too hard. Actually, his scent was around. She ended up going to follow it, using the shadows to conceal her for now.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2013, 7:24 pm

Kovu climbed back up into his tree wanting to go back to sleep after his long journey.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2013, 1:53 pm

raiko saw that shshale had seen him. growling softly he raced off dodging through bushes and brambles to make following him almost impossible. he kept up at this untill she was out of sight, then hopped into the river to break his scent trail. grinning he set off again away from the dens. he would try again later.

ria, getting annoyed that she was stuck guarding the dens went off to check on the other two pups .the rest of the pack left to serch for the missing pup leaving the rest with just one wolf to protect them. her. Figures.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2013, 3:08 am

silvermoon shighed as she trotted toward the dens seeing hita there...stuned but walked along side her as she past
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 11:25 pm

Kira had continued on, following the scent of the male. Soon she came to a river that was deep enough for a wolf to wade in. She snorted once she'd crossed it. She'd lost the male's scent trail. Soon after taking a deep breath, she'd remembered that there was another wolf. The missing pup. She licked her lips, picking up the scent of a young pup and now following that. She'd be in the area of the male soon, and she needed to make sure that she was ready for anything. When the scents got stronger, she shook out her pelt and began to prance around.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 2:42 pm

Kovu ran in circles along the treetops.
Blair slept by Hita. "Hita want to have pups?"
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2013, 10:45 pm

hita's jaw just droped slitly unsure what to say .(he sits next to blair)he finaly nodded yes.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2013, 1:40 pm

Blair licked Hita's muzzle in happiness.

Kovu found a new tree to sleep in.
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2013, 1:42 pm

Kira continued prancing around, following the scent.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2013, 7:38 pm

Blair started to give birth to her two pups. The birthing process took about a couple of hours but in the end two female pups were left.
(They can't be roleplayed yet so i am doing the birthing process)

Kovu walked back to the cave through the trees silently. All of a sudden, kovu picked up a scent and he started to follow the scent of blood.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2013, 1:03 am

blackstar left with her pups
Back to top Go down
CoquetaF
` pup

CoquetaF

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 10:23 am

Kira had come to a denser part of the forest and began rubbing her scent on the trees, letting any other wolf that may pass by here know that she was here.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2013, 7:50 pm

Kovu arrived at the scene of Blair having her puppies.
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 12:50 am

hita quickly explains to silver moon whats going on as she dashes over to Blair having her pups asking immediately "do you need any herbs ,Blair? ,any help i can be?".

hita nuzzled Blair's chin as he licked her muzzle in concern.

{sorry ive been so long its my senior year in high school, there is a lot of stuff hapening }
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 4:29 pm

{Its okay and I am RPing both of the puppies}

Kovu sat by his new medicinal friend

Blair said no thank you and returned Hita's affection by producing 2 baby girls.

Brinley smelled the fresh air around her.
Calla rolled over to her twin sister.

{I will PM you the forms for them. If you want to RP one tell me which one okay?}
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 1:25 am

hita keept cuddiling Blair in affection not sure what to say next as silvermoon nodded nugged kovu and gestured him to follow her. finily hita siad
"there so cute just like you." hita was trying to sound like an alpha but he wasnt sure how sian and shshale could say ththat they were proud of them selves

shshale entered the den reasting as she feed arana and star hoping sian could find malus with the help of the pack.

{can i plz rp calla.}
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 7:12 pm

{yes after this post. The link is in my signature}

Calla tried to stand up but fell on the ground.

Brinley opened her eyes and crawled towards her mother

Kovu followed her.

Blair licked Hita's muzzle
Back to top Go down
wolf girl
` omega

wolf girl

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 11:53 am

{thank you}

hita cuddled Blair and gazed at his two daters happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sian wanders alone   sian wanders alone - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sian wanders alone
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next