Rolling in the Sand (desianey)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

Female Age : 25

Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Empty
PostSubject: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 9:20 pm

Talon sighed heavily as he padded onto the sand of the beach. His fur reflected the moonlight, his amber eyes scanning the water. He couldn't find anything, so he got a small drink. He nearly gagged at the salty taste, but swallowed it back. He laid down under a ledge of the cliff, laying his head on his paws but keeping his eyes open and muscles tense.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 10:55 pm

snowfire walked down the beach, the salty water washing over her paws. the moonlight relfecting off her gray pelt made her look almost white. it was a good night and she just loved looking at the moon. so focused on the moon she was that, she didnt notice much else.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 11:45 pm

Talon watched as a fae walked along the beach, her pelt looking almost white. His eyes seemed stuck on her, and he almost yelped when she got closer, closer, and closer still. She was practically on top of him when he finally dodged out of the way.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2012, 11:54 pm

snowfire was startled suddenly when something moved. her head snaped away from the moon so fast, she almost got wiplash. she saw a male wolf right there and relized she had almost steped on him. "oh!. im sorry!, i wasnt paying attention! oh im so clumzy!" she floped down in the sand and covered her eyes with her paws. she was so clumzy, she never did anything right! she thought.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:15 am

Talon chuckled, his eyes softening. "It's alright, you didn't know i was there," he muttered gently. "Don't worry. It was an accident." He was tempted to walk forward, nuzzle her. But he refrained and watched her calmly until she responded. Her voice lured her in, and he desired to bring her out of her self-consciousness.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:22 am

she stayed as she was for a moment then calmed down. she got back up he head hanging sheepishly. "hello i am snowfire, or snow for short. as you can see, i am not the most grasefull wolf in the woods. or beach" she said still sheepish.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:28 am

Talon nodded. "My pleasure Fire," he smirked as he called her something different. "I am Talon. As for being clumsy, i find it cute."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:35 am

she glared at him playfuly when he called her fire instead, but then looked at the ground her ears heating. he thought she was cute? she knew she had to be carful, but she felt his friendly ness lureing her in. she was such a pushover, an easy truster.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:40 am

Talon playfully glared back at her before flashing her a charming grin. "So what's a fae doin out here all alone?" he asked, curious. Any guy could easily take advantage of her! He nearly growled at the thought of hurting her.

...What was he thinking?! He barely knew her!
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:48 am

"i dont know. i just wander around, wherever i feel like it, since my pack was-" she stoped adruptly. why was she telling him this so easily? she had just met him and she was already telling him her story!

she was such a open book. she sighed hevily and looked away

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 12:53 am

Talon nudged her. "Since your pack was... what?" he asked gently. "You can tell me."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 1:03 am

she figured it couldent hurt to tell him. "killed" she said quietly. keeping her gaze on the ground.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 1:23 am

Talon gave away no reaction, simply nodded. He did not want her thinking he pitied her. Sure, losing your pack is tough. But pity is not the right emotion. Nobody wants pity.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 1:30 am

she shook off the sadness that hit with that single spoken word.she looked at him curiously. " why are you out here, all alone?" she laied down and waited.

[btw, what is a fae. i never herd that term before. XD]

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2012, 6:39 pm

Talon sighed, looking down. "My friend Keme and i were wandering, but Keme went off with a girl. So, i kept going and got to here. It just... drew me in i guess."

(I've seen it being used as, like, a term for a female wolf. I guess xD)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 12:58 am

[i looked it up, XD. it is a humanish mystical being, XD]

she looked at him curiously. "why were you wandering?" she asked. she didnt know what it was about him, but she felt like she could trust him. and that was fast even for her.

her stomach growled, but she ignored it, completely focused on talon.

[o and sorry i am usually online on and off all day, but my mom need to go to the hospital. the doctors took forever to do nothing! :(]

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 12:33 pm

(LOL.)

Talon shrugged, looking at the water. "We had nowhere to go," he mumbled. His sensitive ears picked up her stomach growling. "Are you hungry? You're hungry. I'll get food," he hurried to say before beginning to walk off.

(N'aww DD: What's wrong, if i may ask?)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 2:49 pm

snowfire watched him hurry off, stunned. did she do something wrong? then she relized, he was avoiding the topic. it must have been bad for him to rush off like that. thats fine. she wouldent pry. she put her head on her paws, waiting for him to come back.

[she had a stabing pain in her stomach.]

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 2:55 pm

Talon soon returned with two dead rabbits clamped in his jaw. He laid one in front of Fire, taking the other for his own. "Here ya go," he muttered before digging in.

(D: Oh no.)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2012, 5:17 pm

fire started to eat the rabit, studying talon. she liked the colors of his fur.

[sorry it took so long mom needed help]

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 10:03 am

Talon finished his rabbit, licking the blood off his muzzle before looking at Fire. She was.... Rather pretty.

(No prob. My laptops having problems, so my updates may be a tad slower.)
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 11:36 am

fire finished her rabbit and noticed talon was looking at her. her ears heated again.

Last edited by desianey on September 24th 2012, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 7:43 pm

Talon smiled, chuckling. "You're rather beautiful Snowfire," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2012, 9:13 pm

she couldent help herself. she went over to him and lay down beside him. her ears heated even more. " thank you" she was kinda vain, and loved complements.
Back to top Go down
DaughterofWolf
` beta

DaughterofWolf

Blair Kyle Tora

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2012, 6:42 pm

Talon nuzzled Fire's cheek, laying down. His fur brushed against hers, causing his ears to heat and he looked away so she didn't notice... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling in the Sand (desianey)   Rolling in the Sand (desianey) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next