can live but crocks

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

can live but crocks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

can live but crocks Empty
PostSubject: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2012, 6:59 pm

Mama walked arownd she found a dead deer and ate while eating she thought she saw another wolf but it was only edme and howler pacing again they hated it here but mama loved it because of her friends the crocks.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 3:07 am

Titus sniffed around, he had lost Leto a few weeks ago and couldn't locate her. He had been abandoned once again and it felt terrible. He wondered if he'd fit in anywhere when he happened across a few other wolves, mangy as he looked he got low not sure if they would welcome him either so he'd just watch from a distance not wanting to disturb their obvious happy nature with an intrusion from himself. He just hoped that the wind stayed in his favor otherwise the smell he had gotten over the past few weeks from tromping about in the marsh would give him away instantly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2012, 6:03 pm

Mama heard a sound behind hir and turned around she saw another wolf and walked towards him,"what is your name?"she asked. She knew wolves normaly stayed out of the marsh,edme and howler were the only wolves she ever met and they only worry and pace.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 2:46 am

Once spotted Titus looked around as if to ask, me? but he knew there was no one else she could be talking to. His head lowered as well as his ears while his tail tucked between his legs, his voice was soft and cracked a little as he responded. " T-Titus...what's your name?" he asked not sure what really to say as he was nervous from being caught spying on the seemingly happy bunch.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 3:47 am

[hey kihyah could you respond to the post in kihya lives?]
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 6:47 pm

"My name?its weird as others say it, but my name is mama."mama said, she wondered if titus would say its weird.she was lonley and she wanted to be his friend.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:46 am

" How'd you get a name like that?" he asks, his mind thinking that perhaps she was called that because well there were the two younger looking wolves there and maybe in her pack they didn't really have 'names' like in his old pack. Of course the names he had been called in his old pack weren't exactly what he would like to be called now, but his parents had named him Titus. They had told them they thought it would be a strong name, but after him they would never use it again. He shook his head a little before he went to listening to await her answer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:55 am

"i always wanted to have pups and i was the biggest of the litter and my litter mates always acted like i was the mom instead of the sister."she said looking into the eyes of titus.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:10 am

Titus didn't like how she seemed to be staring at him, it was no offense to her but he always felt like the stares were judging him because that's how it had been at his old pack. " That seems nice...sounds like you had a great family." he says stating the obvious was something he did best, while his eyes seemed to now be interested in the muck beneath him but really he didn't want to look at her that fear of being judged was making his heart beat pound inside his ears and he didn't much like how it made his gut feel like he was going to wretch at any minute.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:23 am

mama sighed "my family was not great,as soon as i was a month old they abandond me... i could tell your afraid of being judged,dont be.I like you and want to be your friend."this was not all true,she didnt just like him she loved him, and she did not just want to be friends,she wanted to be mates,but she would not let him know that,in fear of him leaving her if he knew, she looked older than him but they probobly were the same age,she could tell.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 10:32 pm

Titus laughed then realized it might be taken the wrong way so he instantly blurted out, " Sorry sorry...I wasn't laughing at you...well kind of...what I mean to say is," he took in a deep breath thinking to himself jeez Titus get it together or this wolf will run off on you too, " Well I wish my family had abandoned me...better then sticking around and being told all the time how much you're not wanted. My family couldn't wait to be rid of me...see they were a pack of fighters and well a hunter just doesn't fit into that very well, my parents were always telling me how disappointed they were with me. I would think it better to be rid of evil like that then to have them just keep you around, just saying but I guess living alone when you're very young would be hard. I suppose you're lucky to be alive..." he wanted to hit himself again, " NOT saying you're not capable of handling yourself...okay I'm going to shut up now cause I'm rambling..." he says closing his maw and taking in a deep breath as he glanced up to see if he had driven her away yet with his seemingly endless talking, another reason his pack couldn't wait to be rid of him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 10:22 am

"It s ok,i was never capeable of taking care of myself so they droped me of here,to get eaten by crocks but instead they raised me here the crocks,i mean."she said while yawning.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 8:59 pm

Titus couldn't help but look at her now, was she nuts? these things ate wolves they didn't raise them. " O-kay" was all he said, perhaps the gases from the marsh made her crazy...or maybe she had just been brought up alone so she had pretended to make friends with the crocks to try to keep herself somewhat sane...not that it had worked. " Are you crazy?" he asks, again he had a problem with keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2012, 10:08 pm

Mama wanted to remark,but she knew that once she explained he would understand"im not crazy whatch, i will swim whith my mom,sort of.."she said,and whith that she jumped in the water a crock came up to her and they started playing in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 12:39 am

Titus growled and barked at the predator that swam way to close to comfort, he didn't care what the other wolf said at all they were dangerous predators. Keen only to their instincts and so far their instincts were trying to kill him to eat him. " You're a fool! Those things will eat you..just give it time." he says matter of fact, he had come across wolves who had tried to keep rabbits for pets once and he had watched them give in to hunger when they were starving and ate the thing they claimed to love so he was rather sure in this case the large predators would do the same if given the chance. He moved away from the two not needing to be close or wanting anything to do with what was going on.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2012, 8:38 am

Mama climbed on the crocks back and spoke in a language nobody could understand.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 1:26 am

Just the talk about food was making him hungry, he was kind of weird like that and so he set off to find himself some dinner. Taking in big snorting bursts of air gave him the ability to pull in many scents at once, his mind distinguishing them all in turn until he located one that promised food on the other end. He started off not really interested in talking to the strange wolf anymore as she seemed to happy to laze about with killer predators then anything else at the moment so he didn't bother. Besides he was much to hungry to care about anything else but satisfying the urge to eat.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2012, 4:48 pm

The crock raised up and threw a doe up.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 1:07 am

Titus, a good distance off now located the crane he had been tracking. He loved the taste of the bird ever since he had discovered it here, having never tasted anything quite like it before as he was from an area where mainly deer, rabbits and moose were the main meals. Cranes were easy too as they always seemed to prefer to hang out in the taller marshy grasses, of course it made having to watch out for crocks a bit more difficult for him. But he went slowly through the grass, careful to stop when the crane would raise its long neck and look towards him only to slowly start up again once it looked away.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 7:13 pm

Mama swam under the water staying deep in the deep water and caught 33 fish for food,the crocks have been starving for months so she showed the crocks where the bigest fish were.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 5:17 am

Just at the right moment he struck, springing out of the tall grasses and extending his body so that as the bird attempted to take flight his jaws came down right around the creatures neck. The sheer force and speed of this grab yanked the bird down flat onto its side and it was easy for Titus to finish the bird off with a simple snap of its neck. He looked around with it hanging from his mouth to spot any crocks in the area before he began to move from slushy island to slushy island looking for the perfect spot to eat his feast. Then he found it, a nice big tree had apparently fallen and was sticking up a few feet in the air on the one end as the other had sunk into the marsh. Carefully he made his way up the dead log to then slowly lay down so as not to lose his footing before he began to dig into his freshly caught meal.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 5:54 pm

Mama jumped out of the water took all the fishes and looked for titus"do you want some?"she asked him when she found him,"you do know that the crocks have been starving for months now,and im still ok.i was never afraid that they would eat me,so why should you be?"she never was afraid so she was surprised he was.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2012, 6:31 pm

Titus wasn't surprised when the wolf called mama had found him, he finished chewing and swallowing before answering her without a mouth full. " Um, cause they tried to eat me duh." he said with a smirk in his tone, that was his brash nature towards anyone. He took another strip of meat not caring now that he was talking between chewing, " And besides they're vicious killers...I should know." he stats matter of fact before continuing on with his meal. In his time at the marsh since he had been deserted by the other female wolf he had seen those creatures take down things three times his own size so he knew much better then to mess with them, no matter what this wolf had to say in their defense.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2012, 8:32 am

"They only tried to eat you before i told them not to bother you at all...theve been starving so i guess thats why they tried to eat you."mama said,she heard a piter pater of feet and turned around seeing edme and howler walked away.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 10:17 am

Titus smiled softly, " That's alright. I'd rather not take my chances if it's all the same to you." he said before going back to finishing his meal off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can live but crocks   can live but crocks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can live but crocks
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next