My First Topic

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

My First Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

Male Age : 23

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:32 pm

Lok stood there in hunting position and glared and the fine flock of sheep which were lingering in the pasture. He lIckes his chops already tasting the blood the animal would shed. He was about to leap when a stick snapped behind him, he whipped his head around and looked for the source of the sound.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:44 pm

howler jumped when the wolf turned around so he jumped on a sheep and killed it and gave it to the wolf"hi my name is howler,whats yours?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 10:50 pm

Lok rolled his brown eyes when he saw it was another young wolf, "I'm Lok, I could have killed that on my own you know"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:07 pm

i know lok,i just want a friend that is not a girl,i have two sisters blackstar and triangle if you want to meet them just tell me,i can tell you dont have a mate,i dont want one yet though,im too immature for one."howler said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:19 pm

Lok nodded at all his questions then asked getting down on his forepaws in his playful puppy way "Want to mess with the farmer?"
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:20 pm

Frost growled and pounced on Howler, locking her jaws onto his neck. " hey!! those are my human's sheep! don't you dare touch them!!" Frost growled again and choked Howler harder.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:23 pm

Lok gasped and slashed down her back and gripped her back firmly in his teeth
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:25 pm

Frost yelped through her teeth and choked Howler harder. "Get back or i'll choke him! you do not mess with the farmer, the animals or the wolves here, got it?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:27 pm

Lok let go but chomped down on her throat this time
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:29 pm

howler shook the wolf off and looked at her he liked her even though she attacked him then looking at lok "no"he said.

triangle attaced the stranger female wolf protecting her brother.

blackstar stared at the male stranger she fell in love whith him as soon as she saw him she wondered if he felt the same.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:32 pm

Frost blocked Howler's air pipe, knocking him unconscious, then pinned him down under a heavy boulder. she rounded on Lok but fell as his grip on her neck was too tight. she fell on his belly, pinning him down. "ow... oops" she muttered. she twisted out of his grip, her neck very sore. she got to her feet and growled.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:40 pm

Frost grappled with Triangle she bit her neck and tried to hang on
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:42 pm

Lok released his grip on Frost but couldn't scramble out from under the she-wolf and gasped "OKAY! OKAY!

OOC: Blackstar thought that about him right?
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:45 pm

Frost stood up and backed off to give Lok some space. she removed the boulder from Howler. She stared at the new wolves. "who are you guys?" she said suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:53 pm

(blackstar was thinking about lok)

"im howler and the whight wolf is triangle the black wolf is blackstar and they are my sisters,that wolf is lok my friend."he told frostbite.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2012, 11:55 pm

"okay... you can come to the barn. don't kill any animals except mice. i'll be hunting in the grounds soon. you can join me if you like." Frost smiled, returning to her friendly self. Frost walked over to the barn and tried to catch some mice. she rustled the haystack but no mice came out. oh no... the mice population had died out. now there would be no food for the pack. Frost moaned sulkily and started walking to the Hunting Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:02 am

Lok dipped hihead in respect when he was introduced and followed her but Blakstar kept drawing his attention
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:05 am

[ meet at hunting grounds. i have a topic there. :3 ]
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:29 am

Frost walked back in carrying the food and settled down to rest. she cleaned herself in the duck pond and flopped back in the barn.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:39 am

Frost got up and headed to the lunar plains
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:45 am

howler droped two buck but kept one and followed frostbite
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 3:32 am

blackstar wondered if lok liked her back so she would follow him to find out like howler was doing
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:35 pm

Frost padded in and settled in a haystack.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2012, 10:41 pm

"You didnt answer my question and we did not mate ofictoily."howler said,plopping down next to her.he was tired so he was grochy
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2012, 1:11 am

"All right, i want to be your mate, but lets not talk about pups, 'Kay? we just met two days ago!" Frost blushed. "can we try to live in the Sleeping Fields? We need to get food."

[i'll claim sleeping fields in the territory section, we'll move when it's approved is this plan fine with you?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My First Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My First Topic   My First Topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My First Topic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next