Well, I suck at titles so...

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

Male Age : 23

Well, I suck at titles so... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 9:27 am

Lok laid in the tall grass under the full moon, there was a small breeze but this was how Lok liked it. Nothing seemed to be here, but that was usual.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:17 am

blackstar looked around,she was back where she started looking for a mate,but she had the feeling she was being watched she felt uneasy so she almost lied down a few times but she knew she needed to be alert any on could be waiting to attack her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:27 am

Lok's ears perked up and he looked around him and saw a black she-wolf (she's black right?) and let out a long howl to say he was there
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:37 am

(yep you got it...they already met remember, in the farmlands?im going to say that she does not rekonize lok until she sees him...)

blackstar jumped when she heard the howl but then went towards it"lok!why are you here?"she said whn she saw the wolf.she never expected to see him in the mating grounds alone.she always thought h would find a mate so you could imagine how shoked she was to se him alone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:45 am

"oh I'm just hanging out" he barked happily seeing it was Blackstar
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:56 am

blackstar was happy that lok was at lunar plains and that he did not have a mate.she wonderd if he would like her family but she was not allowed back unless she had a mate but her family needed her help whith all the wolves that would come through and it was mateing season so she was surprised the field was so empty."haning out,whith who exactly?"she asked nervousley in case there was another female involved.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 11:59 am

"Oh it's just me" he sai noticing her worried look
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:10 pm

(hey you said you wanted lok to join my pack,right?well i can remember that none of my wolves would leave a pack forever and blackstar is looking for a mate,so if your wolf lok mates whith one of my wolves hell be auto-maticly in that is only if you want to though,im not forcing you.)

blackstar calmed down and looked up at the sky, it was gtting dark so she started looking for a place to sleep a minut later she found a abandond fox den big enough for two wolves and a little hole for food"lok come here i found a place for us to sleep for the night."she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:28 pm

(That's perfect Very Happy )

Lok followed her then barked "Cool!" when she found the den
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:38 pm

blackstar was tired so she got some grass and moss and made two beds the only thing that would be better was if she had one of the pretty flowers growing in the den she lied down" g'night lok."she said after she made the beds.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 12:43 pm

Lok laid in his nest and lightly nuzzled her neck fur then said "Goodnight Blackstar"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 1:21 pm

blackstar smiled and fell asleep dreaming of lok being her mate.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:12 pm

Lok fell asleep with his head rested on her neck

(Time skip to next morning?)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:19 pm

(Yep)

When blackstar woke up loks head was on her neck.and she sighed because it would not last forever.she felt him move and knew that he was about to wake up
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:23 pm

Lok slowly lifted his head and yawned then smiled and barked happily "Good morning Blackstar"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:27 pm

"Good morning." Blackstar said,and she got up and streached."what do you think of wolves like me?"she asked wanting to know whether he liked her or not.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:30 pm

Lok stood up and barked "I think woves like you, especially you, are very kind, beautiful, smart, just amazing wolves"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:45 pm

"Y-you think im beutiful?"asked blackstar nervously.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 4:47 pm

Lok nodded "Yes, yes I do think your beautiful"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:00 pm

Blackstar was shy so she ran up a tree trying to take it all in she knew that lok liked her a little but he never said that he would mate whith wolves like her so she said to him from up the tree"what would you do whith a wolf like me?"hopeing he would say mate whith it but things dont haappen like that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:12 pm

Lok smiled "I would love and cherish it and I would be pleased if it would be my mate"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:15 pm

Blackstar walked down the tree"you would want to be its mate?what about me?"she asked nervousley.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:20 pm

Lok said now getting a little nervous himself "I would love to be your mate so, will you be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:27 pm

Blackstar grew wide-eyed"yes!"she yelled excitedly shed been hopeing this would happen and it did she jumped on lok and playfully knoked him over.she was smileing uncontrolably and was so happy she nuzzled his neck,it was a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Wolfish
` pup

Wolfish

#2 B-Ball Player

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2012, 5:30 pm

Lok let out a small huff when he was knocked down but smiled and licked her between her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I suck at titles so...   Well, I suck at titles so... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: Fifth Year (2012)-
Jump to: