Running From The Hunters - Page 2

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Running From The Hunters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

Female Age : 28

Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 9:45 am

"Maybe we could leave..the pups and Rose here..and sneak into there territory and make them think we are Part of the pack."Aleu questioned.

----------Pups Part------------
April jumped off Roses back and tumbling forward into her sister Autumn. "Owe!" Autumn yelped.
April licked her face as they began to play.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 3:11 pm

"Good idea." he walked over to Rose."We are leaving to see if Aleu's mom is still alive in yellowstone."
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 7:52 pm

Aleu smiled at Fade's answer and went over to the pups.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

Female Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2008, 8:10 pm

" But I want to help with the fighting. It would kill me if you got hurt," Rose said. Then she relized that they had to do this together.
" I will take good care of your pups, Fade. BEfore you go I need to tell Aleu about some helpful herbs she could find," Rose said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2008, 8:52 am

Fade walked over to Sammy."as the only man that will be here in a long time, you have to make sure your sisters wont push you around."Fade said before Sammy replied with an "oka!".Fade smiled and said goodbye to the other pups.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 1:04 pm

Aleu smiled over to the pups and then told them all goodbye.Then walked over to Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2008, 2:07 pm

" Aleu have no fear for your pups; they are in safe paws. The only thing I'm worried about is you two. What would I do if you guys didnt come back," Rose said sadly she put her head down in dispair.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2008, 9:45 am

"Don't worry.We will be fine." he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 4:21 pm

"Heh..They'll have a hard time taking us down." Aleu smirked."Now,Fade.Should we set out on out adventure."
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 5:57 pm

"Yes, we should." he said.He walked towards the yellowstone territory
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 6:27 pm

(Ok,I made a new topic in yellowstone.)
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 9:14 pm

( hey guys plz look at your pms)
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2008, 9:26 pm

Rose looked at the pups as there parents left. They looked sad so she decided to do something fun.
" Hey, guys why dont I show you how we wolves have fun and get food," Rsoefur said.
She first made sure that the pups were following her and then led them to an open feild. A little ways off Rose could see a small herd of wild horses grazing on the lush, green grass. She found a place for the pups to hind, so that predators would not find them.
" Now, darlings, if you smell or see anything strange cll out for me and I will come. And dont forget to watch how I do this. I want you guys to know how to do this yourselfs by the time your parents get back," Rose said.
She slunk immediatly into the field, her stomach brushing the grass. She soon spotted a young filly. She slunk closer, until she was only feet form the filly. She fell into a crouch and leaped. Rose quickly dug in her claws, so she wouldn't lose her grip. She grabbed onto the bucking horse's jugular and jerked her head back. Instantly the bucking slowed, until the horse dropped to the ground, dead. She dragged the filly back to the pups and laid it in front of them.
" Now this is your first meal so im going to chew some up for you," Rose tore a chunk of the horse off, chewed it, spit it out, and pushed it in front of the pups.
" It may not look very appetizing but its delicious," Rose said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 8:54 am

Sammy sniffed it and took a nibble of it."Yummy!" he said.He took 1 3rd of it.
He then slowly tip-toed to the horses.He jumped on a sick one bit it's neck and yanked on it.It fell over but didn't die.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 1:36 pm

" Sammy be careful. The horses can be dangerous," Rose rushed over to Sammy.
" Bite its neck here, and hard," She showed him where.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 9:19 pm

"Okay!" he yelled.He bit and yanked back and forth.It died after about 3 minutes."Yay!" he said starting to chomp it up."why is it so hard to chew?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 10:03 pm

" It's called muscle. Thats the bad thing about horses. They have too much muscels. And plus you still have your puppy teeth. You'll get your wolf teeth soon. Now lets bring your catch and mine back to our den. I'm so proud of you and so would your parents," She helped Sammy drag the kill back to his siblings. Rose then led them back to the den. It was nice and sunny. The sun was glinting off the lake, birds were singing, and it was a beautiful day.
" Pups how about we take a short nap and then I'll start your battle training," Rose said flopping down.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2008, 9:25 am

"Twaineng?" he asked."wutz dat?"
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2008, 10:01 am

" Its where I show you some moves that could one day save youur life," Rose said seriously. Then she smiled.
" Its also a time when you ccan play fight with your siblings. Now come on Sammy, April, Autumn, lets get some rest," Rose said pointing with her tail to a small spot right in front of her. Just the right size for three pups.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 9:18 am

"Owka!" Sammy said.As he layed down.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2008, 10:51 am

"Alrighty!" April said going over to the small spot.Autumn got mad but followed April.
Back to top Go down
Penman98
` subordinate

Penman98

Pack leader

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2008, 8:57 am

Sammy heard a wolf howling and wanted to try.So, he did.It was pitiful yet cute.
Back to top Go down
Rosefur
` pup

Rosefur

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2008, 11:07 am

Rose laughed at the cute little pup. She then went to sleep for a short nap.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2008, 12:12 pm

April looked at Sammy with curiousity and cocked her head and then tryed what he just did.Autumn followed April's lead and did the same.
Back to top Go down
MajesticWolfs
` omega

MajesticWolfs

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2008, 9:11 am

(Is anybody going to post?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running From The Hunters   Running From The Hunters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running From The Hunters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next