Star's Visit

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Star's Visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 3:40 pm

Star walks slowly into the farmland looking for a meal, her bones creek when she walked but she didnt care. Her eye sight wasnt the best, neither was her sense if smell, but she could still manage.

Star looked around for something easy to catch, when she saw a young sheep. She stalked up behind it slowly, then jumped on it and killed it. She got off of it and sat down to enjoy her meal. The sheep wasnt healthy, and it was skinny but it would do. She took a bite and thought to herself, I've had meals better then this in my days.
When Star was finished she got up and layed down next to an old oak tree to rest."Thank StarPack," Star murmured quietly, "That Im still alive to enjoy this sunny day." Star turned on her side enjoying the warmth of the hot sun.

(If you've ever read "Warriors" By Erin Hunter, you'll know why i wrote StarPack. Anyway, i said StarPack because in the warriors book they say StarClan which means all the dead animals. So for StarPack it means the spirits of dead wolves.)
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 9:03 am

Ragnarok walked into a neighboring farm, only to see an old wolf pounce on a frail sheep. A sheep worrier! Ragnarok walked up to her and growled.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2012, 11:11 am

Star got up and looked at the young wolf growling, then started to back away slowly, her bones creeking while she walked.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 8:49 am

Ragnarok stopped growling. The wolf could be in need of a home and food. He stepped forward. "if you're hungry you can stay at my place."
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 12:53 pm

"no, no, i can live on my own.." Star said not trying to sound needy, then turn to walk back into the forest slowly.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2012, 9:26 am

Ragnarok caught up with her. "C'mon..."
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 11:59 am

"Fine" Star said with a shake in her voice.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 11:20 pm

"here." Ragnarok led her to his farm. [meet at Ragnarok's Life]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star's Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star's Visit   Star's Visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star's Visit
Page 1 of 1