The Pups - Page 6

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Pups

Go down 
+3
onewhoflysatnight
DaughterofWolf
Sunset
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

Male Location : PLANT EARTH

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 4:38 pm

Night growled and through the wolf of his back then said "Get away now i will never help anyone who wants a red moon to happen" he yelled then got ready to kill this wolf
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:24 pm

Silver watched confused. What was all this red moon business?
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:26 pm

Night growled again then launched at the wolf

Tiki jumped in the way taking the teeth to the throat
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 10:34 pm

Silver growled and barked loudly at the commotion.
Neo whimpered and shed from the fight. He then scurried into the den.
Cougar copied his mother puffing out his chest to make him look bigger.

Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

Male Age : 27

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 7:45 pm

runs over to silver and tackles her gently licking all over her face i missed you Silver
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 11:06 pm

Silver tensed up and nearly attacked the big black wolf on top of her, before she realized who it was. She licked Wings face.

"I missed you too Wing. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, it took me forever to track down this herd. not to mention bring down this big guy and drag him all the way back here."
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 11:20 pm

i love you so much gets off of her and still licks and nuzzles her all over
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 11:42 am

Silver smiles, but focuses her attention on the fight she has pups to protect.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 12:46 pm

Night let go then he jumped on tikis back grabbed his scruff and threw him to the side

Tiki growled and night shadow and hit him in one of his eyes
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2013, 2:18 pm

picks the pups up and curls around then making self a wall to pretect them
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 7:42 pm

Lunar sighed " I hate the red moon,so why would i want it to happen? I killed many because of what it does to me. I wanted to know when i should leave."he said whatching every wolf cautiosly. He got up whith his back hurting badly and headed to the water.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 7:49 pm

As toby was sleeping the wolf began to talk more "The light blood and the ground shall turn to bones" The wolf told him "And you must stop it toby"

Night growled
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 8:18 pm

Luna watched at the top of the waterfall.she jumped down into the water, splashing at her brother " doesnt that water tast sweet skunk twin 1?" She said laughing at her brother.
lunar sighed,his sister always teased him "take that!" He said,splashing his sister back. He laughed at her as she splashed him again. This contenued until lunar was almost drowning in puddles.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 9:03 pm

Night shadow growled he hated blood moon wolves

English: As Hibiki floated down the water in the wood cage with a few air holes he whine he knew that he wasn't at home he was quiet then when he hear a wolf growl "HELLO HELP ME!" [he only speaks Japanese so if your wolf can't speak Japanese then you can't talk with this wolf]
Japanese: 響が少ない空気穴と木のケージに水を下に浮かべたように彼は彼が狼うなり声が聞こえたとき、彼はその後静かだった家にいなかったことを知っていた駄々をこねる"助けてください!"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2013, 10:12 pm

Luna got out of the water and started to run.
lunar chased luna around the waterfall and jumped,takeing her down whith him into the water.
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 11:12 pm

Silver growled and pounced forward.

"Stop! Everyone just stop!!!!!" She howled out, "this is too much and too many wolves! I don't know most of you and if you can't tell I have pups to protect. All of you need to either explain yourselves or get the heck away from me and my pack! Any you! I'm sorry but as far as I know no one here speaks your language, I'm sorry." Silver panted after her rant.

She spotted Toby speaking with an unfamiliar and not to mention creepy looking wolf, she scooped up Toby and Zayne laying them with the other lips along with Sunny. Then she st expectantly for some explanations.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 11:23 pm

[no silver just no toby was in a dream Hibiki is in a box floating down the river and i end up saing him and toby has a great destiny to fill so please calm down]
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2013, 11:42 pm

(Well sorry im just sick of all these random new wolves that come and cause drama and they always seem to link to you.)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 12:12 am

Luna whimpered and scooted out of the water. She thought the whight wolf was scary
lunar crawled out of the water, hurting even worse. Lunar looked at the den, " When is red m? " he asked luna, knowing she would know.
Back to top Go down
Night Shadow
` alpha
Night Shadow

Night Sahdow

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 12:33 am

[i know i am helping people get a start a they won't be here forever and they are also part of the pack so]
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 5:02 pm

(that's great and all but they r not part of the pack. for them to be part of the pack they would have to stay part of the pack and all of the pack would have to agree on letting them in. im not saying I don't want them in the pack.)

Silver's eyes were slits. She was glad these wolves were frightened of her, it was easier to control them that way.

Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 5:45 pm

Luna jumped three times,showing it would be three months.

Lunar nodded,he and luna invented a message system earlier to know when the red moon was.
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 10:33 pm

Silver love come over here please
Back to top Go down
bulldoglover
` subordinate

bulldoglover

Silvermist

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 10:49 pm

Silver hues nd walkes slowly to Wing. Her yes never ledt the strangers.

"yes darling?" She asked in a better sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
onewhoflysatnight
` beta

onewhoflysatnight

Wing

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 10:54 pm

licks her cheek and gently pulled her down so she is laying down and starts to groom her and says softly calm down honey u=ill take care of things if they get out of hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pups   The Pups - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pups
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next