Save The Wolves (tribute)

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LoneFemale
` dispersal

LoneFemale

Lone Female

Female Registered : 2012-10-17

Save The Wolves (tribute) Empty
PostSubject: Save The Wolves (tribute)   Save The Wolves (tribute) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2013, 12:53 pm

-here are some quotes i have collected, about wolves, that will be incorperated in to my finished wolf tribute. thanks-

"The strongest inpression remaining with me after watching the wolves...was their friendliness towards each other."
-Adolph Murie (after studying wolves in Alaska)

"If the wolf is to survive the wolf haters must be outnumbered. They must be outshouted, outfinaced, and outvoted. Their narrow and biased attitude must be outweighed by an attitude based on an understanding of natural processes. Finally their hate must be outdone by love for the whole of nature, for the unspoiled wilderness, and a wolf as a beautiful, interesting and integral part of both." -David Mech

(this next quote was said before they started helping wolves back into YellowStone)

"When i talk about the wolf issue, I talk about the importance of wildness in our lives. Its wildness heals us. We need contact with it, regardless of wether we live in the city, or in the Alaskan wilderness-the way wolves move, the way they play, their unpredicability, their living on the edge of endurance, savage and surviving out there." -Renee Askins

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1