i'm new, don't know what to do

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

i'm new, don't know what to do Empty
PostSubject: i'm new, don't know what to do   i'm new, don't know what to do Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2013, 4:48 pm

hi i'm new my name is luner wolf luner for short. i just started playing not to long ago and have not done any role play or such but would if i had a place to start out in. i have saw allot of cool wolves out there, and would like to meet more. i also am in need of a pack or family of some sort just don't want to be alone and want to start role playing. Sad i really want a pack so plz if anyone knows one, shout it out or pm me.
Back to top Go down
lanrox
` omega

lanrox

Female Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: i'm new, don't know what to do   i'm new, don't know what to do Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2013, 8:48 am

Hiya! you want to roleplay with me? if its ok with edme you can roleplay with me in the sleeping fields
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: i'm new, don't know what to do   i'm new, don't know what to do Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2013, 1:41 am

Its always ok whith me, lanrox. Well... mabey not always but... mostly. Luner wolf can join in any time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm new, don't know what to do   i'm new, don't know what to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: