The Silver Shine pack - Page 7

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Silver Shine pack

Go down 
+6
wolflover123
Shadows
Dreamfall
Isabella@roberts
wolf*
Winterwolf
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:32 pm

Kupa ate it regretfully then licked rue's cheek "thank you" kupa hung his head down low and sighed "i feel so useless now i can't hunt or run, i wouldn't even be able to help you if some thing bad happened". he looked down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:41 pm

Rue shook her head. "Don't worry." She nudged his cheek. "I'm not defenseless." She then flicked her tail. "I have to go now Kupa."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:45 pm

Kupa blinked away the tears from his eyes and looked up at rue "why do you have to go?" he lay down at her feet and rolled over onto his back, kupa looked up at her "look i surrendered to you that means you are my alph i have to fallow you" he looked at her weakly.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:49 pm

"Its hard to explain Kupa." She shook her head. "But I don't want to an alpha." She flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:52 pm

Kupa rose to his paws and lifted his head up high, :if you need your space... then i am willing to give you what you need, but please come back" he nuzzled her gently and sighed "this is not good bye, even if i have to find you again" he licked her muzzle and sat back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 9:58 pm

"Thank you Kupa." She flicked her tail. And licked a muzzle. Then dashed off like a bullet.
-Ocean meet-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 10:02 pm

Kupa sat alone and stared at the place she ran into, he sighed and lifted his muzzle, he howled for a long time not stopping for breath only to let the world know his lose. he turned around and padded back to the lake where he curled up and slept.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 10:15 pm

Silver got up as the sun heated her back, she yawned and stretched. she sauntered into the water and caught a fish, she ate it quickly and lay down in the shade of a tree.

Fenris shook off the attack and loped over to where silver lay, he sat down be her and sighed "im sorry if i did any thing silver" he shook his head and lay down carefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 12:32 am

Kupa sighed and got to his paws, his last attack had mess up his paw and now he pushed on it a little and yipped with join when no pain shot threw him. he launched himself forward eagerly and went faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 6:38 am

raven got up and looked around, kupa was gone. she went to the lake where others where and looked around he was not here, he left and she didnt know what was she going to do now. a silent tear rolled down her cheek and she went and sat down where he was fishing early and looked at her reflection in the water.

Back to top Go down
Isabella@roberts
` pup

Isabella@roberts

Female Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 5:01 pm

Fenris licked Silver's muzzle in apology. "I'm sorry for my behavior. I just have an aggressive nature."
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 7:54 pm

Silver closed her eyes and turned her head away, "its nothing..." silver got up and wondered away.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 7:55 pm

Mercury flicked his tail and growled at himself. He laid down on his belly,and dug his claws in the ground.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 7:58 pm

Silver sighed and trotted over to the lake and looked down into her reflection, "im not worthy of a pack, i should have died with my parents" a tear rolled down her cheek as she got up and trotted away to a tree and curled up by herself.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:00 pm

Mercury noticed Silver shed a tear then curl up under a tree. He swallowed the lump in his throat. He padded towards her,his head lower. He sat beside her. "Hey,you ok Silver?"
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:03 pm

Silver looked up and sniffled "i guess, i just don't know if i should be hear, in this world" she sighed and lay her head down.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:04 pm

Mercury shook his head. "Well,the world isn't saying that. Is it?" He flicked his tail. "Your still here Silver." Mercury then licked her ear.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:06 pm

Silver licked his muzzle and tilted her head "thank you, i guess you are right" she nipped him gently and curled up again.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:11 pm

raven got up and walked over to the trees and peered through them she saw all the wolves either lying down with each other or chatting it seemed. she catuishly came out of the brush and sat in front of a tree a little away from the wolves but not to far. she reached around and took her backpack off and dug in side for something almost long forgotten but not. she pulled out her drawing pad and started to draw the wolves knowing she might not see them again when she would have to soon leave the territory, she knew wolves would not take a liking to her being here for very long.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:14 pm

Silver twitched her ear and looked over to where the human sat with some thing in her hand, Silver looked around in case the strange male wolf was still with her.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 8:56 pm

raven drew the wolf the was looking her way. it was a butieful wolf. she lay her drawing pad down beside her and laid her arms against her chest and watched the wolves. she was going to have to leave soon probely
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 9:03 pm

Silver rose quickly and trotted over to the human, she sat several feet away and tilted her head. she narrowed her eyes and sniffed the air.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 11:50 pm

Mercury noticed the human. Then Silver walking up to her. He broke a sweat in fear of Silver getting hurt. But though it was best to walk away. So he did.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 10th 2013, 11:56 pm

Silver yawned then turned away, she loped back to the lake where she plunged into the water and swam to the other bank and shook herself off. she looked around thoughtfully then started walking into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitimeApril 11th 2013, 7:03 am

raven watched as the wolf neared, so she sat very still then as abrutly it came it went loping off to the lake. raven started to get her things together and back into her bag she decided now or never would be best to leave. she made sure she had everything and got ready to set off looking around one last time so as to not forget this wonderful place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Shine pack   The Silver Shine pack - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Shine pack
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next