Some questions

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Some questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2013, 6:24 pm

Hello, i'm ShAdX and i have some questions so let's get to it

1- I don't understand this, you say your char can die from killing or hungry or etc, but what if i just say "then ShAdX flees" , i mean that isn't god modding so i can escape all of dangers.....

2- The same goes for oldness, how can you know how old i am? By the number of posts? What if i make lots of posts or replies, would that make me older faster?

3- Hunger too, how can you people know if i starved? Or i can just go to an territory and type "ShAdX hunts and eats a rabbit".

I'm sorry but i'm fairly new to role playing so help me out when you can!
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 2:24 am

you would have to explain how the character would flee from his/her problem, hunger would mean no running from it you would have to hunt and eat in order to keep from that situation.

hunting, you would have to find the rabbit and kill it.
Back to top Go down

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2013, 10:14 pm

Ah i see, thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions   Some questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: