How did you find us?

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

How did you find us?

Go down 
+4
edme123
wolf*
MaiKeehl
WildWind
8 posters
AuthorMessage
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

How did you find us? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 1:58 pm

Just out of curiosity, how did everyone find Wolf Life? I'm sure some of you found us from simple Google searches and the like, but maybe some of you found us in other ways. I find the topic fascinating. :P

I "found" it because it was linked on my wolf role play site by Penman. Goodness, that was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
MaiKeehl
` pup

MaiKeehl

Female Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 2:18 pm

I actually found this site a long time ago, but didn't really know about roleplaying a lot- or really wanted to do it- but I saved this link on a documents with a few others. I was searching through any old files, because I am getting a new computer, for anything I might want to keep, found the link and though, why not?
Glad I joined.
Back to top Go down
wolf*
` omega

wolf*

Female Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2013, 8:04 pm

While i was looking for a wolf game that would make me happy, i stumbled across this sight, it is every thing i could hope for it transforms me into the wolf that is just under my skin. i am very happy to have found it.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 9:52 pm

I found it when I looked for a wolf site other than wolf quest and saw this on 10 different pages and got annoyed and said " you know what?! im gonna click on this and you're gonna stop bothering me!"
I yelled at the computer and joined!
Back to top Go down
Shadows
` dispersal

Shadows

distrustful loner

Male Location : Ocean Meet

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2013, 11:14 pm

its a long story involving a Firebird, Taco Bell, a girl named Cathy, her pet monkey, and 20 grams of a white powdery substance.

kidding obviously, i was running around on Google and found it.
Back to top Go down
Kihyah
` beta

Kihyah

Male Registered : 2010-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeSeptember 15th 2013, 4:02 pm

My now ex girlfriend found it for us both and we joined together, I am the only one still on but I love this place and would never dream of leaving it until the day I die. ^^
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:18 pm

I think I found it on google. Like I was bored,and the other site,no one was on at the time. So,I went and looked for Wolf roleplays. I scrolled through soooooo many pages. All these sites had word requirements. Ugh,I hate those. Then,I found a site without word requirements,*Yay*
I joined,and have been here for a while. Though I did disappear for about a month or two. Forgot why,but I'm stickin' here for a looong time.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 12:16 am

I found this site by trying to find wolf games. A person on yahoo said that wolf life was a great game, so here i am.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find us?   How did you find us? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you find us?
Page 1 of 1