DarkMoon's New Start

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

DarkMoon's New Start

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkMoon's New Start Empty
PostSubject: DarkMoon's New Start   DarkMoon's New Start Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 10:16 am

DarkMoon was stilll floating on her back when she felt something solid on the back of her head. Slowly she rises from the water her paws finaly touching land again. She shakes the water from her fur untill she feels a stab of pain on her shoulder. She swivles her head to the source of the pain the deep gash on her shoulder had swollen. "RABBIT SKINS!" she yells mentaly "Its infected....the salt from the ocean must have gotten into it and infected it." She sniffes the air. "There are others here.." She whispers softly. "Thank the moon I'm downwind...and theres a waterfall so they won't be able to hear me from all the way down here..." Sniffling the water she determens that its fresh but still has some salt from the ocean. Limping, she makes her way closer to the waterfall, still sniffing the air to make sure she doesn't get too close to the other wolves in the area. "I better not meet any wolves till im healed and can fight..." She whispers again to her self, then sniffes at the water. "No salt.." Slowly she limps back in to the soothingly cool liquid going deep enough so only her head is sticking out of it.
Suddenly she feels something brush aganst her right leg, instinctively she pluges her head into the water sinking her jaws into the thing that touched her killing it swiftly."A fish?" she thinks to her self mentaly chuckling at her stupidity. With a twist of her head she tosses the fish on the nearby shore, then slowly licks her stinging wound. "I'm lucky.." she thinks to her self "its not infected just yet...is only the salt irritating it." After cleaning her wound she limps back on shore and lays down to eat, taring into the flesh of the fish hungerly. "I should stay here for a while...." her thoughts start to whril "With the water right here I could easly slip into it if any wolves come my way..." After finnishing her meal, she looks for a form of shelter and finds a fallen over tree with a small gap between its trunk and the ground. Carfuly she rises and inspects the tree and finds that its rotting slightly. Crawling beneath it, she starts to dig into the tree with her good paw, creating a small cavern just big enough for her tobe able to lay on the ground comfortably without her head being arched. Sighing she lays down to rest, yawning she drifts off into sleep.
Back to top Go down

DarkMoon's New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkMoon's New Start   DarkMoon's New Start Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2008, 5:27 pm

(Sorry for the dobule post >>)

A few days later

Darkmoon had just got done fishing and was now eating the rest of the fish she had. Yawning she stands up and sents the air. "My shoulder is healed now." She thought looking at the freshly scabed wound, "I'm not limping any more.... maybe it's time I found a pack. I can't survive on fish alone, they just don't fill me."
Suddenly she hears a russeling in the bushes behind her, quickly she slips into the water puting her nose just above the cool liquid and smells a young fawn. "Unbeliveable! This fawn is all alone.. I can easily take it down! The fawn timidly walks to the edge of the water and starts to drink, compleatly unaware that DarkMoon was was creeping up on it from beneath the water.
Lining her self up just beneath the fawn, she jumps from the water, only to miss the fawn by a hairs breath. Swiftly the fawn runs off. "How could I miss that!" DarkMoon growls. Sighing she shakes the water from her fur and starts to track the fawn, not noticing it was taking her into the Dense Woods.

To be continued in said Woods
Back to top Go down

DarkMoon's New Start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Archives :: First Year (2008)-
Jump to: