The Dark Night

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

The Dark Night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Blaze~
` pup

~Blaze~

Flaming Playa

Male Age : 24

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2013, 1:31 pm

Loki's paw steps echoed against the ground as he trotted along the edge of a ridge, rushing water below him. His eyes were almost glowing in the darkness, the moon glinting off of his black pelt. Soon he arrived at a pointed ledge, topping a muddy and slippery slope below. He took a deep breath, his chest expanding as he tipped his head to the moon and let a eerie howl escape his lungs. But the only downside to his howl was he didn't hear another canine approaching.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 12:34 pm

triangle padded through the dense trees and plants.  she herd a wolf howl an she continued on, certian her brother and sister would be waiting for her on the other side of the woods. she heard her stomach grumble, haveing not had any succesful hunts she gave up on even trieing. at least until she found her family, at least. she knew howler was close, she thought he was at a river. she wasnt certian about blackstar though. she  found a river, and the howl, whitch she thought was ending, had gotten stronger and she looked up. she saw a wolf, she thought she could ask if they knew where her family might be. she went around the slope and climbed up wearily. she paded up behind the wolf and kept at least a yard away. "excuse me, but i was wondering if you know the way out, or at least seen some wolves lately?" she asked loud enough so that he could hear her. she saw the moon shone here, with no trees blocking the way. she thought that she woul look like a ghost, whith her whight pelt and looking so starved. she took note of it and made sure that she was the least threghtening thing in the woods she bowed her head and lowered her tail, showing no sign of hostality.
Back to top Go down
~Blaze~
` pup

~Blaze~

Flaming Playa

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:21 pm

Loki's howl immediately ceased as he heard a fae's voice. He turned around slowly, his near white eyes almost glowing in the darkness. His black pelt had a slight grey tint on it, studying the female before he took a small step towards her. Once he was close enough, which meant about one foot away, he spoke. His voice was deep, and had a slight bit of charm in it, "No, I haven't seen any wolves this evening. But I have been to every inch of these woods, which way are you needing to go?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 1:59 pm

triangle backed away a little. " i dont exactly know. i want to get out. my sister told me to always go north if i dont know where to go.so i guess north of here." she said raising her head a little an letting her tail raise an inch. could this wolf acually want to help? "if i may, i would like to ask who you are." she said keeping her ears in a normal position so she could hear the things around her, as she wasnt to familiar. she also kept her mucles tense, to make sure that if she had to, she could escape quickly.
Back to top Go down
~Blaze~
` pup

~Blaze~

Flaming Playa

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:12 pm

Loki nodded just a little, taking in every move she made and said "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. But I will help you, when your ready I'll lead you north." As she asked for his name he replied "I'm Loki, may I also ask what your name is?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 2:28 pm

"well, i wouldnt like to be rude..." she trailed off. "anyways, im triangle. nice to meet you loki." she said, she raised her head more, she yawned and walked back to the lower levels of the woods. when triangle reached a tree she slept underneath. she would wake up later, and morning would come soon.
Back to top Go down
~Blaze~
` pup

~Blaze~

Flaming Playa

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2013, 3:26 pm

Loki was a little confused as she walked down, but watched her go to a tree and he laid on the edge. He stayed guard until the morning, but during the night he had caught two rabbits and put one in front of the entrance to the tree and laid down nearby and ate his.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 8:57 pm

(May I join in? I have no place for my other characters so...)

[color=orange]
Stream

The fae stared at the tree's roots. It marked where Scratch was buried. Her ears pinned to her head. Recently,he had died. He was their care-taker and she and Storm visited his grave every month. She sighed and stole a glance at her brother. His gaze seemed cold. As if blaming him for leaving them. It had been 2 months,Storm still showed resentment. Stream sighed and nudged him. She gave a small smile. It was a little forced,but she took care to hide that fact. "Come on...We should go hunt. We need something to eat." Her ears when up when an unexpected howl stung her ears. She blinked in surprise and her ears went up. She stared at her brother. Frowning at his growl. "Come on,the guy might be lost." Without waiting for an answer,Stream shot off at the sound. Ignoring her little brother's protests. His thundering paws sounded behind her,yet she raced in front of him. Her small figure making her light and fast. She stopped and took a deep breath of the forest air. She then peered over a bush. Her nose crinkled a little at the scent. Her orange eyes glowed with joy. Ooo! I smell a bunch of wolves and- Her excitment was cut shot when she found it was just a male on a rock,and a fae under a tree. Stream blinked in surprise. She pushed past the bushes and sat down. She gave a smile to him. "Hi! I'm Stream,and this is my brother Storm. You are?" She cocked her head in intreast. Oh! I might be able to actually make a friend this time! Her orange eye scanned the black wolf with a grayish ting. She smiled widely.

Storm

Glared at the large plant. His red eyes fixed on the ground. He bit the side of his mouth. Why the hell did he have to die? He muttered curse under his breath and sighed. His sister nudged him,and he shot her a glare. She said they should hunt. He clicked his tongue and stayed quiet. I'm not hungry... He thought and pinned his ears to his head in annoyance. Then the little squeal that stung his ears made his growl. He already noted that his sister forced that smile,but there were larger matters at that point. We have a wolf here? His eyes went instanly to her sister. He growled threatened to her not to go after whoever it was,but she ignored him and shot off. "Hey! Stream! He barked after her. His long fur waved in the wind as his big paws thundered on the ground. He tried to keep up,but she was just so fast. When she stopped he took a deep breath and sighed. Then he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck. His white teeth glinted int he sunlight. I'll show this punk to mess around here. When Stream pushed aside the bush,his back bristled and he growled. "Who are you?!" He asked his question a bit more roughed edged than hi sister,but he didn't care. His red eyes stared at the wolf. He noticed the white wolf about a yard away. So we're tied up for numbers... He thought of how he would probably push the wolf off the rock if he attack him or his sister. The fae,just chase her out,that or out up a fight. He arched his back.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 1:02 pm

triangle woke up. she looked over to where the wolves were. she saw the rabbit and picked it up and trotted over to a place near the edge. " cant a wolf get some sleep around here?" she asked, laying down and starting to eat the rabbit. " I dont care if anyone is lost or confused, I just wanted some sleep!" she growled. the rabbit was gone, and she started to eat the bones. she yawned and  closed her eyes. she ruffled her fur and licked her paws clean and fell asleep again, before she slept she said "im triangle, before i get snappy again."
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:06 pm

Storm

Storm scrutinized the wolves. The fae just seemed annoyed,and the male hadn't said anything yet. He snorted and let his fur settle. Yet he sneered at their presence. Sure it wasn't their territory,but he'd rather live away from others. Triangle? What kind of a name is that...? He shook his head in confusion and and went to stand by his sister. His form towering over her. He didn't speak,well yet. His ears were pinned to his head in annoyance. He narrowed a eyes and growled sideways at his sister. "Idiot..." He muttered to her. He licked his muzzle and flicked his tail. "Again...I'm Storm." He cast a sideways glance at the male,then back to the fae. "Nice to meet you...Triangle." The name rolled off his tongue oddly. He bit the side of his mouth in disgust.

Stream

Stream smiled at Triangle. She giggled at her annoyance. "Hi,Triangle." She wagged her hail behind her. Storm said nothing till he introduced himself. She nodded then turned back to the two wolves. She dipped her head. "Once again,I'm Stream." She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 3:22 pm

triangle node as she heard there voices. a few minutes later she woke up again. she went around and down to the river. she lapped up some water and she could hear her stomach growl. she went back up the hill an stayed as far away from the other wolves as she could without loseing sight of loki. she sat and watched the wolves as she would have if she knew them any less.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:11 pm

Storm

Storm watched as the fae walked away. He shrugged and turned to the male. His red eyes narrowed again. Try something,and I'll break something in you. His eyes were easily read,then he turned to the forest and bounded off in search of food. Once a considerable distance away. He lifted his muzzle and took a deep breath. The smell of soil and trampled grass flowed up his nose. He crinkled his nose and tried again. Rabbit... His red eyes darted around the brush,and he instinctively crouched down. He closed his eyes,feeling the dirt under his paws. He then launched forward. A chitter echoed in his ears as he gave chase. He finally made a long jump. His dull claws digging into creature. The soft plush fur weaving in between his paws. He then rolled and bit into it's neck with needle-sharp presition. It's peaked,but the sound quickly died and Storm released his grip on the rabbit. He sighed and licked his muzzle. The taste of blood already in his mouth made it water. He then bent down to start eating his prey.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2013, 7:01 pm

triangle lay down and put her paw over her nose, keeping the scents of prey from entering. her stomach grumbled as she thought of it. she glanced at the river and sighed. she wondered if it headed north.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 5:49 pm

Storm

The scent of prey was in the air,but Stirm had just recently finished his own rabbit. He kicked his red muzzle and stared at the remaining bones. He clicked his tongue as his tail swished on the ground. Let the crows come and take those bones. Storm turned and padded back towards the group. Of course he didn't actually approach his sister's conversation. He decided to keep back,and no interfear with more wolves.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:05 pm

triangle looked over to stream. she walked over, just within a yard of the wolf. " do you know where there are easy prey? I want to try to hunt. I doubt I can though..." she said, her stomach grumbling louder. ' I just ate!' she thought, angrily. weeks of hunger was finally getting to her. she lay down and covered her nose again, hoping she could block out scents of prey.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:44 pm

Stream

Stream turned towards the fae. She blinked and nodded. "This is a good place,but if you want to practice,I can teach you," She tilted her head at Triangle. She studied the wolf quietly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 9:51 pm

triangle smiled. " im out of practice, I haven't hunted for a while. I gave up after about a weeks worth of failed attempts. Thanks." she said, standing up and shaking dirt from her pelt weakly. " I used to be quiet good at hunting actually." she added, laying her ears back.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2013, 11:03 pm

Stream

Stream nodded and smiled. "It's fine." She then leaned in and whispered. "My brother took about a monty and couldn't catch anything." She winked then retracted again. "So,ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2013, 10:35 pm

triangle nodded. " lets go. Im starving!"
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 1:46 am

Stream

Stream grinned at her enthusiasm. "Alright!" She flicked her tail and stood up. "First things Icefrost,scent the air for your prey."
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 5:50 pm

triangle nodded. she sniffed the air, and could scent some mice, rabbits, young deer, and some other scents. " I can smell lots of prey, what should i try to catch?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 6:49 pm

Stream shrugged. She glanced at the male,before glancing back at Triangle. "Well,what do you want to catch?" She wrapped her tail around her paws,but it kept beating on the ground in a rhythmic manner. The excitment for hunting surged through her veins. She just couldn't wait to do it! She cocked her head and waited for the faes answer.

Storm narrowed his eyes. That was the third twig broken. He growled to himself. His weight made everything break. Sure,it'd come handy in time of when he needed to beat the pulp out of someone,but not so great for stalking and hunting. Storm took another deep breath and sighed. Ok...let's get serious. He narrowed his red eyes and made his tail run straight. He lifted a paw. His ears gently twitching at every little chitter or rustle in the undergrowth. He wasn't hunting,just practicing. Taking in the tiny details of the grounds that surrounded them. His red eyes watched leaves as some gently swayed to the ground. He took a step forward. Gingerly shifting his weight onto that paw. No sound. He lifted his other paw and continued forward. Again,gingerly setting his weight down. Nothing. His eyes kinda hurt from all the presise details in the brush,so he closed them and inhaled a gentle breeze which over turned some of the leaves covering the forest floor. He opened them again and blinked a few times. He skittered forward without making a sound maybe an occasional swish of his tail made it to other ears,but nothing else.
His heartbeat sounded in his head,as he controlled his breathing. It sounded so loud,he was kinda afraid something would hear his anxiety pump in his chest. He swallowed slowly,trying to make it almost silent. Storm crept forward again,trying not to loose his concentration. A tweet in the trees,chittering of a chipmunk,and a high pitched bark from a fox. He narrowed his eyes. How much is out here? He straightened up without moving his paws. His ears perked and moved in every direction. Trying to count how many animals were w thin a few metes of himself.

(Whoa...detailed 0.0)
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 6:52 pm

triangle shrugged. " I think some hare should do." she said.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:00 pm

Stream smiled and nodded. She had noticed the rabbit from earlier. Since her right eye had been blind,her hearing and scenting seemed to be enhanced in some way. She stood up and rolled her shoulders "Alright,let's see if you can find this rabbit first." She flexed her paws on the ground. Letting her body a just to the environment. She took deep breaths and when she closed her eyes to blink,she let her ears take over. Moving around to act every little hint of sound intdeh growth. The howling of the wind,or the scuttling of mice.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2013, 7:14 pm

triangle nodded. she flicked her ears at every sound. she sniffed and tried to pinpoint the scent of rabbit. she scanned the ground for possible rabbit dens. all of these she done in vain, any scent, sound, or location of rabbit was hidden to her. she firmly put her paws to the ground, hoping that she could feel vibrations of any hare moving. she didn't find anything. she stomped her paw in frustration. " cant find nothing." she said. she glanced at some trees nearby. " let me try an old method of mine." she said as she dashed to the trees. she slowly scouted the trunk of one, and went up to the third branch. she scouted the ground as she clung to the branch. she found a few rabbits near a mint bush, chewing the leaves. she looked to stream, who probably could find these rabbits without triangles method.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Night   The Dark Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next