Gold girl in dahouse ya'll!

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

Gold girl in dahouse ya'll!  Empty
PostSubject: Gold girl in dahouse ya'll!    Gold girl in dahouse ya'll!  Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:41 pm

Tis' is me. Me I say. Don't waste a day. Hahaha. This is me and I'm not afraid to say. I think it's time I tell everyone about meself. I really like to write stories and sing. I think that art is a very cool thing. And not just drawing and painting, but all the different kinds of arts. I want to share my gifts to the world, Cuz that is who I am. Like Shakespeare said, "To be, or not to be! That is the question!" Heehee. I will also share that I am 6th grade at the current moment. My favorite animal is a wolf. I think they are beautiful animals, and not respected enough. That makes me vewy sad. Anywhos my favorite color is the color blue, and every shade of blue. I also like the band One Republic and my favorite song is Counting Stars. My real name Ashton, but you can me Ash. Wait, no, only my friend can call me that...never mind. Call me Golden. Anyway, if you met me in real life, and got to know me very well, the words you would probably describe me as is, weird. I can be obnoxious sometimes. But no matter, i'm also very nice, and usaully the level headed of my friend group. I wouldn't call myself popular, but i'm not a complete dork. You also must know I'm pretty, no to brag or anything. Plus i sang in a talent show. I'm not shy and i'm not afraid to voice my opinion. On that track, I can get really angry if my balance is tipped off scale. So.....don't get on my dark side, heehee. I'm also an all-star softball player. I'm a pitcher and a a former 3rd basemen. I guess you should also know that I have dirty blonde hair and grey blue eyes, I'm also 5'2. Yeah, plus I am in love with TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES. My favorite is Leo. And from the earlier description of my attitude, you can probably guess why I like him. Plus I think he's cute. Oh also, I live in southern-western Texas...better known as the desert. My best friend goes to school with me. Her name is Justyce, but she would prefer the name Jasmine. I play the trumpet in band and also the guitar.
So, I'm pretty sure you've read some of my stuff on Wolf life. Isn't it awesome? If you want, you can tell me which is your favorite. You don't have to but, I would really appreciate it. Also, maybe tell me if I'm doing anything wrong and tell me what I could do to improve. Anyway, love ya'll...and that's me...YAY! I'm finished awesome. CYA!
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1