Desi serches for a mate

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Desi serches for a mate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

Desi serches for a mate Empty
PostSubject: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:13 pm

desi wandered the plains  looking for a mate. the moon glistened off her black fur, and was about the only thing that made her visible except for her ice blue eyes. she had been wandering around from place to place and did not want to be alone anymore. also, being kinda small, she needed the protection of a mate. letting out a howl she sat and waited to see if any would respond.

Last edited by desianey on May 30th 2014, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:15 pm

Mason's ears perked as he heard a howl. He silently strode through the grass. He caught sight of a small wolf. He sighed. He howled back.

Last edited by Goldenashes on May 29th 2014, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 2:09 pm

desi's ears perked up at the answering howl. she looked in the direction of the howl and saw a dark brown male, large compared to her, walking through the grass. she walked over toward him, glancing around her nervously. "hello" she said shyly. she stopped near him and sniffed his shoulder curiously.

Last edited by desianey on May 30th 2014, 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 5:15 pm

Mason looked down at the black wolf. "Hi." he said. He shifted nervously. "What's your name? Mine is Mason." he said, finding a comfortable position. He sat down again. His green eyes sparkled in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:03 am

"my name is desi" she replied, just as nervous as he was. "why are you here? are you here to meet someone or are you alone?" she asked in a quick burst. she blinked her ice blue eyes and looked at the ground, embaresed.

Last edited by desianey on May 30th 2014, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 4:42 pm

Mason frowned slightly. "I was just passing through." he said softly. He looked down at her. His eyes softened. "But I can stay a little longer if you'd like." he said.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:20 pm

desi's lit up when he offered to stay longer, and she wagged her tail happily. her eyes met his green ones and she suddenly felt like her stomach was full of butterflys. she shuffled her feet nervously, and her ears heated.

(her ears heating is like a wolf blush)

Last edited by desianey on May 30th 2014, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:25 pm

OOC: Ok.

Mason smiled at her. He got up to stretch. He then looked at her and said, "You have pretty eyes Desi."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:33 pm

desi smiled and wagged her tail again. "thank you." she said looking down, bashfully. she boldly steped forward and licked his cheek

Last edited by desianey on May 30th 2014, 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Mason laughed. He did the same. "Your welcome." he replied. He swayed a bit on his heels.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 9:45 pm

desi saw him sway. "are you ok?" she asked, concerned. she scooted over to sit right beside him and pressed her flank to his.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:38 am

Mason smiled softly. "I'm fine."said Mason. He looked down at her. He leaned against her and smiled to himself.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 2nd 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 5:13 pm

desi's ears heated again and she looked down. then hesitantly, she asked him, "um, would you like to be my mate?" she glanced up at him hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 8:11 pm

Mason froze. He looked down at her. "Um..." he mumbled. He looked down at her, hopeful face. He sighed. He had been looking for love most of his life. Now he had a chance. He smiled, "Sorry. Yes, yes I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 2:40 am

desi's eyes lit up and she wagged her tail happily. she licked his cheek again and twined her tail with his. "I dont have to be alone anymore" she said quietly, cuddling up to him.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 1:32 pm

Mason sighed. He was relieved he didn't have to search anymore. But, what about his sis'? He hung his head. Everything was happening so fast. "Desi? I-I like you. A lot. But, oh never mind." He muttered loud enough for her to hear. He immediatly regretted his words, and shut his eyes tight. "No, I didn't mean that, can I take that back?" he asked.

Last edited by Goldenashes on June 2nd 2014, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 8:07 pm

desi's eyes softened. "whats on your mind? its ok. you can tell me." she said gently. she didnt know why he was so nervous, but she wanted to help any way she could. she pressed her face to his neck.

Last edited by desianey on June 2nd 2014, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:16 pm

"O- ok. I have a sister, and, well, I'm kind of lost from my pack. I just feel like I'm betraying them. But, I don't want to leave you either." He said. He frowned sort of, thinking his words were a little corny, and insulting. I mean, I basically, well, just met you. He thought. Mason turned to look at her. "I'm just trying to say, I just miss them, that's all." he said, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:26 pm

"how are you betraying them?" desi asked. "i can help you find your pack, if you want" desi offered, trying to help him. she was willing to follow him anywhere now.

Last edited by desianey on June 2nd 2014, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 10:30 pm

"No, No, I kind of don't want to ever go back. I mean, I don't really know how I'm betraying them, it just feels like it. I mean, I still have all these ties. But, really, I don't want to go back." he explained. I want to stay here, with you. Mason thought. He smiled, and voiced his thought.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2014, 11:33 pm

Desi smiled back. mason seemed to have a lot of secrets. that's OK though. she wouldn't press him. the topic seemed to upset him, so trying to distract him, she lay down, and rolled over on her back. she looked at him and said, "you can stay with me forever". she wagged her tail playfully.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 4:44 pm

Mason smiled. "I will." he said, relieved. He walked up to her and nuzzled her. He then looked in her eyes. "You have pretty eyes." he said, then closed his eyes, and smiled.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 8:52 pm

desi wagged her tail again, then perked her ears up, hearing other wolves nearby. wanting to go somewhere else now with mason she asked, "hey, have you ever been to the ocean? i have never been there yet, but i heard about it."

(how do you feel about moving this to the beach caves???)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 9:18 pm

OOC: Beach caves? They're someone else's territory, but ok. Screw them.

"Beaches are pretty. So, sure. I think lunar plain is pretty and all but everyone comes here." Mason said lightly. He wagged his tail as he got off the ground and stretched. He then smiled and waited for Desi to get up too.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 1:47 am

(LMAO)

desi rolled to her feet and hopped over to his side excitedly. she wagged her tail and licked his cheek. "yay! i cant wait to see the ocean!" she said happily.

(you can make the topic. i like the names you come up with.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desi serches for a mate   Desi serches for a mate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desi serches for a mate
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next