Introducing; Me!

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Introducing; Me!

Go down 
+2
WildWind
Chaotic_Crimes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Female Age : 21

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 8:54 pm

Greetings. If you are reading this, you must know by now that I am here to introduce myself.
My real life name is Samantha, and I would really prefer my friends to only call me Sam or Sammy.
I am that weird person with the craziest friends, but I don't appear that way, quite honestly.
My true age is 11 1/2, to be specific about my whole age thingy. @LithePaws is my real life best friend, who actually goes to my school, and as I make this, we are talking on Skype. ;3 I finished reading the Warriors series, by Erin Hunter, a few months ago. I still continue to read the other books about the biographies on some of the important cats' life. I am actually a role-player on Instagram, but I have a secret account that I am not willing to show you. Sorry. ;w; I have a skype, and if I befriend enough people, I may just tell you it. :3 But, besides all that, I enjoy role-playing but I do believe I am NOT good at it. I enjoy writing stories on Microsoft, and all of them are about animals. (Ew, humans.) I enjoy writing, reading, and drawing. I read in my leisure time, and it is mostly on Wings of Fire and any of Erin Hunter's books. Yes, I know Erin Hunter isn't an actual person, and is actually five people who created a name and all write books under that name and such, but I shall just go on and call her "Erin Hunter," instead of Erin Hunters'. So, yes. That is pretty much all you need to know about me.
Oh, and did I mention I am a crazy animal person? So, anyways, I'd be interested in learning about all of you. (Totally not a stalker. o,..,O)
Back to top Go down
WildWind
` subordinate

WildWind

— forest wanderer —

Female Age : 27

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:06 pm

Welcome to the site, Chaotic! It's nice to meet you. =]

I have a Skype too, so if you ever want to add me, feel free. You can find it on my profile.
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 9:39 pm

And I give you a very happy welcome too, though I don't have Skype, im a boring person, except on them days where I cant stop talking. :P
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 10:05 pm

Yeah I write stories on Microsoft too, though I usually delete them. I don't really have a Skype or Facebook, or Pinterest. So yeah, very closed in. Anyway welcome to Wolf life. Nice to have you here, along with Lithepaw and Duece.  Surprised 

Keep Calm and Stay Cool.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:02 pm

@Goldenashes,

Thank you. c; Also, fun fact: I know both of those people in real life. ;3
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:04 pm

@Dreamfall

Thank you. x] I feel I talk too much, but it is only because I have so much to say in such limited time, or perhaps I just want to have a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:05 pm

Cool, and yeah, I know, you said that in your intro. I know a few people on here in real life, too. ok, just one. She's frostwolf.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic_Crimes
` pup

Chaotic_Crimes

— wild spirit —

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 4:10 pm

@WildWind

There is a 99.9% chance that I will add you in an hour or two. x] And thank you. I honestly really do like this website a lot. I was about to explode with the urge to go on during school today. It's a really nice site. ;3 The best I've seen by far.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 10:43 pm

Nice to meet you. I only know three people in real life on this site but they don't come on at all. I don't have a Skype yet, but my sister has one and she lets me use it. I hope that I get to Role Play with you in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:25 pm

Nice to meet you. Your a great role-player for your age. It's nice to have you here. XD, I haven't a Skype, but I do write a little. Hope to role-play with you soon. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing; Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing; Me!   Introducing; Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing; Me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: