A time of tenseness

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A time of tenseness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

A time of tenseness Empty
PostSubject: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 9th 2014, 7:11 pm

Teresa padded through the forest. She was on the trail of a deer. She was suddenly jerked down. She tried to stand, but was pulled back on her stomach. She looked behind her. Her foot was snagged by some thorns. She tried to pull again, but it was no use, the thorns kept digging deeper into her paw. Teresa sighed. Yowl! Teresa whirled her head around and saw a mountain lion. It hissed at her and stalked closer, hanging open it's mouth. She growled a warning and struggled to get free. The lion stepped closer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:41 pm

(may I join in?)

Riley trotted through the forest, looking around as he ran. Suddenly he smelled the scent of another wolf and another unfamiliar scent. He followed the scents and stopped to see a wolf with their paw stuck in some thorns and a big cat slowly walking closer. He froze, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:47 pm

Oh no! Another wolf! Come on man! She thought. The cat hissed, not even noticing the wolf behind it. " For Canus's sake don't just stand there like a lunatic and help me!" she barked at the wolf. The lion perked up it's head and looked around. It shrugged and went back to it's quarry.

OOC: Yes... yes you can.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:53 pm

Riley looked at the big cat and thought about what he could do. The cat hadn't noticed him, so he had the element of surprise. Riley ran down the hill and jumped onto the back of the big cat. He clamped down on the cats neck and growled.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:14 pm

Teresa cheered in her head. The big cat yowled with pain. It swiped him off and ran away into the shrubs. Teresa wanted to give him a big hug, but that was against her golden rule. "Now." she muttered. She tried to untangle the thorns from her paw. She sighed. She gave a good, hard yank, and finally pulled herself free. She wagged her tail. "Thanks." she said.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:19 pm

Riley shook his fur and sat. "What was that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 11:44 pm

Teresa sighed. "Oh... just a little glitch." she said, tilting her head.
She sat down. "You... are a... your weird. I can't believe you would do that." she muttered. She stretched. You must be a tough minded lady, Tera. It's the only way to get through this canus forsaken world. Be tough in the mind and tender in the heart. Set up your boundaries and build them high. You'll never experience hurt if you do. You be my tough and tender. Tosha's voice echoed in her mind.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 6:53 pm

"May I ask what your name is?" Riley asked.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:11 pm

Teresa looked at him. Come on, he did save you. She thought. She sighed. "Sadly, no." she said. Thank you very much for helping, but I live by one rule, and one rule only. If I warm up to you too quickly, my golden rule is shattered and the earth I live on will fall from my feet. She gazed at him, to see any flaws. She yawned and flexed her paws. 
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 7:13 pm

Riley shrugged. "Ok." He said as he swished his tail.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:06 pm

Teresa smiled. Good you're not so demanding. She thought. She swished her tail as well and stood up, flicking her tail to the side. "Go sniff the roses." she said in a Irish accent. She giggled at her comment. Hold strong, you can crack a joke with no emotion, but beware of the company you keep. Some form you into the model they won't you to be, then they snap you in half. Her step-mother's voice echoed in her head. "So what is someone like you doing here." she asked. She flicked up her tail, and cocked her head. Be a faker in a friendship, leave them first before they can leave you. Tosha's quotes resounded in her head.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:09 pm

"I am really doing nothing except touring the area." Riley said.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:23 pm

"And by any chance, saving wolves from wild cats? Little demons." she said, saying the last part with a growl under her breath. She flicked her tail to the left as she waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 5:40 pm

“Sure, I guess.” Riley said as he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 10:18 pm

OOC: Sorry I've been gone so long.

Teresa tilted her head. She shrugged as well and wondered if that's all he could say. "Your not so social are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

Male Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 1:42 am

May I join?

Kovu heard voices in his part of the forest and snuck along quietly on the top of the tree branches heading towards the voices he heard.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 7:33 pm

OOC: Yes you can. All of my forums are very open... Except for one.

Teresa felt a creepy sensation. She turned to look around for another wolf... Or animal. "Hello?..." She yelled into the woods.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:04 pm

Kovu let out a warning growl from his position in the trees. Looking down upon the two intruders he spotted a wolf and an animal he has never seen before. He got into his leaping stance waiting to see how the the intruders reply to his first of many growls to come.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 12:50 am

Teresa rolled her eyes. "Oh look at that Riley... it's a tree wolf. She said, giggling. Teresa wasn't easily scared.. by wolves.
Back to top Go down
wolflover123
` omega

wolflover123

Kuvo

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:16 pm

Kovu narrowed his eyes and bared his fangs. The branch he was standing on was barely supporting his weight but he stood their unfazed by it. Knowing that he has the advantage of being able to strike more deadly he wasn't going to leave his place up in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:20 pm

Teresa sat down, cocking her head. "My, my." she said. She stretched and stared at him, watching every move he made. This is not going to be easy for him. If he wants to attack he will lose. I am Teresa. she thought. She barred her fangs.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 12:49 pm

Riley shrugged. He would fight if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 10:18 pm

Teresa watched both of them. Mostly keeping her eye on the wolf in the trees. But she did steal glances at Riley. This could've been a scheme, you never know. Teresa's hackles rose, she shoved her ears forward, her tail stood straight out, but then it curled up at the tip. A low rumbling growl escaped her maw. This fae would've looked like a male if not for her unmistakable eyelashes and her figure. She swished her tail left and right and contemplated her attack, and his attack, wondered what he might do. She growled once again, but this time louder and quite furiously. She barred her teeth, and growled even louder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A time of tenseness   A time of tenseness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A time of tenseness
Page 1 of 1