A terrible way to live

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

A terrible way to live

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

A terrible way to live Empty
PostSubject: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 4:20 pm

Scar stood by the pond. He was shivering, although it was as hot as hell. A cold sweat ran down his face. He heard the jingle-jangle of the choke chain on his neck. This made his pupils narrow into tiny slits. His feet shifted, the bandages itched and blotches of blood spotted them. The tracker on his collar beeped as it turned on. He growled and began to try and nip at it. A radio static blared into his ears, causing him to jump to his feet. He howled sorrowfully as if he was being tortured to death. He heard clicking signals that drove him mad every day. He shook his head furiously and barked at a mental pain.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

Female Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 6:16 pm

maybell flattened her ears at the tortured howl. ~whoever made that sound is suffering~ she thought. she stood there indecisively for a moment, then crept over toward the direction of the howl, using the foliage as cover. her fur helped her to blend in and if this wolf was dangerous she wanted to stay out of their way.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 7:40 pm

The beeping stopped and scar took in a deep breath. His eyes went back to normal size, and he lapped up the water. He needed this collar off, then maybe, his life will return to how it had been when he wasn't an experiment.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 3:23 pm

maybell crept through the foliage quietly, the was startled to find a male with gray fur with a strange object attached to a collar on his neck. It was making an irritating beeping sound and seemed to be driving him crazy. then the beeping stopped and he seemed to calm down. she walked out of her cover cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 10:04 pm

Scar's attuned senses noticed the new wolf. His eyes went to good, to a dark blue then back to indigo. His ear twitched as he narrowed his eyes. He looked away.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 6:09 pm

Maybell crept closer, nervously. "Hey, are you ok? i herd your howl..." she said uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 9:58 pm

Scar's eye twitched a bit and he stepped. "No! Save yourself!" his throaty voice gurgled. He backed away as if scared. "They'll cone for you!" he said, as the beeping began. He growled and spun in circles.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 5:12 pm

Maybell watched him spin, her ears flattened at the unnatural beeping. She swiveled her ears forward trying to pinpoint the sorcerer of the beeping. It seemed to be coming from the collar at his neck. Lunging forward,  she bit the collar and ripped it off him and tossed it into the bushes. There was  a strange matalic squeel, and then  the horrible beeping stopped."they cant come if they cant find us!". She said logically.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 12:43 pm

Scar gasped as she ripped off the collar. Then, he began to understand what was happening. "No one has helped me before... THANK YOU!" He cried. Scar had been freed!
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 1:14 am

Maybell Wagged her tail. "You're welcome." she said, shyly. She looked back at the bushes where the collar disappeared. A tiny wisp of smoke was curling up into the air. Looking back at him, she noticed his bandaged front legs. "What happened to your legs?
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 7:28 pm

Scar's eye twitched a bit. He swished his tail left and right. "While I was in captivity, I went crazy- rrr- and began biting my legs-sss. They bandaged them-mmm" he said before his eyes dilated and went to normal over and over. Even though the collar was gone now...he would never be sane again. He hacked a bit before his ears twitched. He gulped up some water.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 5:37 am

Maybell wanted to help with that too, but was wary of him. She went to get a drink, gulping down the cool water.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 8:50 pm

Scar looked away a bit, swaying. He began nibbling at the bandages...well...more like biting. The bandages were causing the wounds to itch. He stopped and looked over the small lake. He noticed how hot it was. Scar slowly took it all in, carefully noticing every detail he would always miss. His eyes were a calm indigo color, but inside they still switched to yellow, then blue, then black and then back to normal. He was insane...knowing that, Scar looked down. His stomach growled. The crazy wolf was all skin and bones...no wonder.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2015, 11:01 pm

Maybell watched him for a few minutes then sighed. His tree may not go to the top branch and his eyes changing color kinda freaked her out, but the poor guy needed her help. "Come on, let's go hunt some rabbits or a nice deer. You are way to thin." She went to him and nudged him towards the trees. "Come on, you've got to be hungry. "
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 7:31 pm

"Thanks." he said. With that, he trotted forth, snuffing the grounds. Scar was actually a really good hunter, dispite his size. The reason for that was because he had barely found anything. He caught the scent of a few rabbits and followed it.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 3:02 pm

maybell followed him along the scent of rabbits. when they came to a small clearing she saw three rabbits grazing. she dashed forward and killed one swiftly, and neatly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 8:00 pm

Scar looked at the two other rabbits as they began running. Analysing his prey, he swiftly bounded forward, and jumped on a tree. He jumped off, angling both rabbits. He took them out, and in just a few seconds. How's that for insane.

((Sorry for late reply))
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:34 pm

Maybell watched him in amazement. "Wow! That was awesome! Those are some seriously cool hunting skills" she said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 2:46 pm

Scar smiled, and swished his tail. "Well, when you have been in a state of unrest, your skills to kill seems to be enhanced." he said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 3:28 pm

"hmm" she said considering him. "well, I guess that makes you a lot stronger than I will ever be." she said supportively. "I couldn't bring myself to even fight except for food."
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 9:09 pm

Scar sighed, and remembered the clicks and beeps. Be squeezed his eyes shut as a strangled snarl cut loose. It was quiet though. He shoved it away, and opened his changing eyes. They returned to normal, as he turned to Maybell. "Fighting? Fighting is the life of a loner." he said, and sat down, eating the second rabbit.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2015, 3:05 pm

"not me" maybell said, settling down to eat her rabbit. "I have become a master at avoiding fights, and if that fails, well I run pretty fast." she said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 3:00 pm

Scar flicked his tail. "That intrigues me." he muttered and finished off the hare. Scar had always seemed to get into fights.
Back to top Go down
desianey
` subordinate

desianey

B.S. (BabySweets)

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 3:17 pm

maybell eyed him warily, while she to, finished her meal. "well, I am what I am." she said with a shrug of her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2015, 1:30 pm

Scar yawned. "Then that makes two of us. Maybell? It's Maybell right? Well, I would like to thank you for setting me free- but I think it's time we go our seperate ways. I'll never forget you." He said, sighing. Scar looked at Maybell a last time before looking away and taking off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A terrible way to live   A terrible way to live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A terrible way to live
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next