The story of the five elements

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

Female Age : 25

The story of the five elements Empty
PostSubject: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 10:14 pm

Okay, im going to try and start a story, the chapters will be short depending on how much I can write at once. So, heres go.

Chapter 1
The legend

"Come on jiro were going to miss story time." Kira said jostling jiro as she ran by him skidding to a stop in the ring around the elders den. Jiro looked up and gave her a death stare then relaxing and breaking into a smile went to sit down beside her. Next into the circle came hex, she went over and sat down beside jiro, and her twin brother followed suit. The only one they were missing now was Alex. Late as always he finally shows looking bed draggled but still coming to story time as always. The whispered to each other excited about tonight's story. The elder last week said it was about the five elements and one of them being the lost one. But she said no more, saying she was saving it for next week. Kira caught movement and shushing the others looking at the elders den entrance. Out emerged a weathered looking silver haired wolf, she was known as grandmother and was very old. She was the story teller of the pack. She came over to the circles center and sat down on her arthritic legs and looked at each of the wolf pups in front of her. She looked at kira who sat smiling and wagging her tail. "So what shall I talk about today...?" she said grinning Kira looked at grandmother and smiled "The story of the five elements!" She said with a excited tone" She squirmed and couldn't stop from all the excitement. The others looked just as equally excited but didn't show it as much. "Alright I know you are all excited, especially you kira, but lets settle down and ill begin the story." She watched as each of the pups calmed down and stopped wriggling about. She looked up at the sky and the stars started to appear, clearer then ever. She started to speak as a owl sounded off out in the night. "Once long ago, there was a nation built out of wolves. In this nation there was five packs. Now in that time when many believed in the gods there were known to be gods. One year war broke out among the packs bringing hunger and destruction through the packs and as a whole, the nation. The gods coming together created the five elements and no later then five days, was a pup micresouly born to each pack. The pups grew fast and with the strength so did there knowledge and the war ceased. It was said that if war was to ever come again these pups would once more be born into the packs, or so they said. If the time would come when they are old enough, a marking would appear on them some were." Kira's mouth hung open in aww, and the others where quite the same. Grandmother chuckled. "Okay, that's enough for tonight its time for bed." They all sighed in unison and rose to go to bed. The elder slowly getting up went back into her den with a smile.

If you read it this far, its kind of choppy maybe, but if you like it, let me know and I will right the next chapter. :)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2014, 11:43 pm

I liked it. Actually, I was writing a story almost exactly like that when I was in 4th grade. Hmm......
Anyway, it was a good one. Please write the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:37 pm

:D That's cool, and glad it was good, will try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can, am very busy right now, so will try when I get time. The latest, probably being a couple days, unless something comes up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:40 pm

Cool. I understand, I'm pretty busy myself, just trying to enjoy summer while it lasts. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:46 pm

Yeah, im trying to enjoy it too, it seems like I never had one really.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 3:50 pm

Right? I'm always usually begging for school to come. But not this year! I was entered into middle school 1 year too early.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:30 pm

Oh, cool, depending on how you feel about it. So you jumped a grade? Working on the draft of the story, got a few sentence done :)
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:36 pm

No, I didn't jump a grade. 5th grade was moved up to the middle school building, and I had to endure the hard ships of Middle School!  Sad 

But it's OK. At least we got lockers.  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:41 pm

I don't know where you went to middle school at or going to middle school I mean, but where im at all we had in middle school was 7th and 8th grade. And lockers are nicer, I had cubby holes in the lower grades, but now im going into 10th grade and college.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 4:48 pm

Cool. Yeah, that's how it is in Midland. I go to school in Alpine TX, or just refer to it as big bend national park. Or you know...the desert....
Back to top Go down
Dreamfall
` subordinate

Dreamfall

~Shadow devourer~

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 5:37 pm

Cool, I might have the next chapter up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 10:48 pm

Okey dokey.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 1:22 am

I think its a great story so far. I wish I could write, but I always forget my ideas when I go to wright them down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of the five elements   The story of the five elements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1