Winterwolf ~ Double W

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Winterwolf ~ Double W

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

Winterwolf ~ Double W Empty
PostSubject: Winterwolf ~ Double W   Winterwolf ~ Double W Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:27 am

Pleased
Hello, everyone.

I have put this off for a while now, so you may know very little about me. Haha, I'm not very masterful at describing myself. I'm 13, and I can doodle wolves, dogs, and cats pretty well. It started as an infatuation with wolves, which I still have. It also lead me here to Wolf Life. As you can tell, I'm a fan of role-play. Despite my now few posts, I really enjoy it, so please bear with me if I reply late!
Laughing
I don't have much to tell personally, except that I love books and I am quite the introvert. I don't like reaching out much, online isn't as hard, but I do it here occasionally. In real life, I'm too embarrassed to do anything or make an impression, but anyone can be caught up in the moment and open up a little. That's me. I don't like pink, or gossip, but I say like too much and I always bury myself in something to cure my boredom.
Sad
I'm an Aquarius, and I really value friendship and independence, so I really like sharing my raw ideas, and I can be a little blunt. But if you attack anyone close to me, you will find yourself with a bit of really bad luck. I do things indirectly, so you won't usually find me at the head of things either. Ah! That reminds me, I have a twin sister, she's a minute younger. Everyone thinks we get along really well, but we have out squabbles here and there. I'm the brasher side, and she's the more pleasant one. We really are like Gemini though. Her strengths backup my weaknesses and vice versa. I love that part about us.

Well, thanks for reading a little about your Senpai! (Yes, I watch a little anime too)
I really love this site, even though I have poofed twice from here, I'll be staying for a long time. You can't get rid of me that easily!

Playful
Back to top Go down

Winterwolf ~ Double W
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolf Life :: Other :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: