Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3

How will you live yours?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Chatbox  

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

Female Age : 22

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:57 am

"Right." Triangle said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes. She waved her tail like a flag. "You definitely let me win."
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

Female Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 10:59 am

Dameon smirked. "Yup." He said derpily. 'Wow, I haven't laughes or been this happy in a long time.' He though sadly.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:03 am

Triangle sat down and scratched her ear. "That was actually fun, though." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:06 am

Dameon smiled. "Of course it was. Anything is fun with me around." He said in a wierd surfer dude accent.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:11 am

Triangle laughed. "So your saying watching the snow melt would be fun when you're around... That's an unlikely claim, sir." Triangle replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:14 am

"Of course it would be, doll." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:18 am

"Prove it, then." Triangle replied. She wrapped her tail around her paws and smiled slyly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:22 am

"Alright." He said sitting down. Sunlight flooded the area and small drips fell off of trees. The sun hit icicles making them sparkle like diamonds. The sun hit his pelt perfectly making it shine and glow a golden color. The sunset had begun.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:34 am

Triangle smiled, watching the last rays of sunlight hit the icicles. 'Lovely.' She thought happily.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:36 am

The sun finally had set. "Have fun, doll?" he asked as he stood back up.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:37 am

Alex rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He huffed. Alex shook snow from his fur. "You what you twos names should be? The.LOVE BIRDS!" He howled, and began laughing.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:51 am

Dameon stood up embarrassed. "Wha? We only just met! N-no way dude." He stammered while glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 11:59 am

Triangle shook her head. "No way..." She said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 11:05 pm

Dameon straightened up. "I-it's getting dark, so if we want to keep out heads, I suggest we go. Now." He said getting up and walking forwards.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 9:29 am

Triangle fluffed up her fur, flicking her ears."I'd rather stay here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 6:02 pm

Dameon glared slightly. "I'm not a puppy and I won't follow you around forever....but.." he paused and smiled. "Just this once. Where do you suggest all mighty princess." He playfully smirked.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 6:24 pm

"You don't have to stay. I just want to stick around here... At least for a few more days..." She muttered the last part under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 6:26 pm

Dameon sat down and sighed. "Well I don't have anything better to do, so why not?" He said chuckling.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 6:32 pm

Triangle smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 8:14 pm

"Well, I'm hungry. Who wants ta eat?" Dameon asked streching.
Back to top Go down
edme123
` beta

edme123

Scorceress

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 9:36 pm

"I do." Triangle said, waving her tail. 'I haven't noticed how hungry I was until now...' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 4th 2015, 9:37 pm

Dameon smile. "Lead the way primcess." He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Winterwolf
` subordinate

Winterwolf

Self-Proclaimed Potato

Female Age : 23
Location : In a far, far away galaxy, on a planet, called EARTH

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 1:36 am

The sun had set, but it didn't mean the antics were over. Tarot had been observing, snatches of snickering emerging from him while the two wolves played in the snowy wasteland. In hindsight is was more then ironic. "Love from cannibalostic death? And I thought I've seen everything." He let out another chuckle at the thought.

As darkness descended on the world, he decided to stand up, shaking slush off his pelt. The biting cold seemed to freeze his blood as the warm sun disappeared in the beyond. He growled a little, shaking limbs that felt fuzzy and limp. "You're ignorant enough to be fearless." He whispered his gaze floating over to the carefree couple. "We're in a land that rarely sees grass and warm daylight."

His ears flicked around unconsciously looking for any signs of life, or prey. And with a frown he strode over to the trio. "But that would be a wonderful venture." He said, his statement ending in the crunch of snow under his paws.

Back to top Go down
Frostwolf
` subordinate

Frostwolf

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2015, 2:40 pm

Dameon turned to the new wolf. "Another one? This day just keeps getting better and better." He said, shaking his fur. Snow flew off and covered Triangle again, causing him to snicker.
Back to top Go down
Goldenashes
` beta

Goldenashes

Golden

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 11:21 am

Alex rolled his eyes and followed Tarot, for some reason. He was pretty timid, as the mismatched wolf didn't seem to want friends. But a pack was better than a loner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice   Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tongues of Fire and the bite of Ice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next